Council 27 update ...

Is there still an update for council level 27 and all building’s coming in April or has it been pushed back ?
GENERALR20BR

Best Answers

• glenlivesglenlives Member Posts: 39
    Accepted Answer
    Great , Thanks to All that answered ,no update coming anytime soon is a good time to take a hiatus from the game 👍🏻👍🏻Thanks again all 👍🏻👍🏻

Answers

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 725
    Last update wasnt that long ago so I wouldnt expect one for awhile
    glenlivesTWDaddictionShadowWalkerGENERALR20BRTCBRITO
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    Agree. It won’t be for awhile based on the past upgrades. they are also working on a lot of other things as well as cleaning up GW, so I’m sure the focus isn’t there yet considering it just got upgraded. I’ve never heard anything hinting at April or even hinting at a time frame soon. Where did you come up with April? Got a link?
    ShadowWalkerGENERALR20BR
    I'd actually be slightly upset if it was soon because I wouldn't have unlocked Beta if we could get them to L28 within the next month.
    TWDaddictionTCBRITOShadowWalkerromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,670
    I forecasted May originally, but not heard anything yet.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Fluxxx said:

There won't be a council upgrade in this update :)

Any hint on what we can expect in the next update @Fluxxx ???
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    @ATLAS-Z she deserves a separate slot in my walker pit.
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    ATLAS-ZromeoGrady
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    Thanks God, no council update..............Would be happy with full tomatoes than to start the non-ending process of catching my tail again.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

TCBRITO