+50% damage bonus question/bug?

ignasignas Member Posts: 385
Does it apply to total damage or base?

It seems like it did not work at all for some of gild mates.

Videos are taken by the same person. Same gear, team members don’t have impact on badges on SR.

GW with 50% scout bonus:
https://streamable.com/b8gh3p

Scavenge:
https://streamable.com/nv8as6

Note: During this battle also second bonus (+50% warrior) was activated.

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,037
    I played with +50% dmg on Friday and definitely saw a boost. SRick did about 200 k damage in his power strike charge attacks, when it otherwise is around 150 k.

So my guess is that there actually wasn't a bonus. Maybe it was 25% less bodyshots or maybe +50% for warriors? Or he played that mission before the scout bonus was activated?
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 385
    Definitely it was 50%dmg boost and It was after it was activated
    romeo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,037
    Then my guess is that the GW attack was just at the far lower end of the damage variation. With just three data points its hard to say anything definitely.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    I have asked this guy to do more tests in scavenge missions. Lowest hit was 155, and maximum 170.

@Fluxxx can you test with devs if maybe two 50% damage bonuses at the same time may be the problem?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Staff Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2020
    ignas said:

Does it apply to total damage or base?

It should apply to the total.

Thanks for sharing the clips! Hard to say why there doesn't seem to be a damage buff in the GW clip, but I'm glad to hear that it's applying properly for others. We'll investigate your theory with the two bonuses and also others!

@ignas did you notice whether the Warrior bonus was working properly?
    Sorry @Fluxxx he does not remember if warrior damage was correctly calculated.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,332
    Question @Fluxxx does this GW bonus involving scout bonus of 25% less body shots stack with the scout weapon trait 45% razor and silver lucky 15% and SR lucky trait of 23%? So that gives me 108% less body shots? Can this be explained?
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    scout bonus of 25% less bodyshits isnt additive, is multiplication, ie, 45%*1.25=56.25% chance of less bd, its not lije 45*25=70%.......
    tabernacPigBenisShadowWalker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,997
    @EngAamie whats your source for that? @Fluxxx has previously said that this stacks with razer/piercing/alphas trait.
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    i cant quote anyone, aint know if anyone said that earlier, its just my plain experience, that it works as luck works.....
    ShadowWalker