What is the logic to allowing Outpost “flee” once they open the gate?

I’ve had 11 attacks against my Outpost in the last 24 hours, except for one player all the rest are on the global leaderboard and yet they all flee and I have 0 wins and 0 losses. Once someone has opened the gate they shouldn’t be allowed to flee unless they grab the trade goods.
SCBMAShadowWalkerTCBRITOMrLuckyRiotZappa

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    I still like to Dine-and-Dash with my Scout. I don’t see why people just don’t grab the TGs once they already spent the gas to get there. I think leaving the TGs behind is a lost opportunity.
    ZettePasteMrLuckyKrieg
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160

I still like to Dine-and-Dash with my Scout. I don’t see why people just don’t grab the TGs once they already spent the gas to get there. I think leaving the TGs behind is a lost opportunity.

I block them.

MrLucky
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    edited April 2020
    Some people will just take the TG and not kill your survivors. By blocking you're forcing them to kill your survivors. I think the difference for you is whether you lose influence or not (someone confirm this please).
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    GovernatorMrLucky
    Paste said:

Some people will just take the TG and not kill your survivors. By blocking you're forcing them to kill your survivors. I think the difference for you is whether you lose influence or not (someone confirm this please).

It is possible to lose as a "defender" and only lose 0 Influence. I'm still trying to figure out the logic. I can kill defenders as an attacker with 4-5 pink stars and get only 10 Influence and then kill a team with Level 19s and get 15-18 Influence. It makes no sense. But, the majority of the time my defenders are defeated, I lose around 10-15 Influence.
    PasteMrLuckyRiotZappa
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    There's no rhyme or reason to outpost rewards. I've had "easy" raids that paid more influence and tg than "hard" raids a bunch of times.
    PasteBohemianbob
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    Most times I lose 0 when my defense loses (and it does every time, I put garbage survivors with garbage equipment in there).

Generally my attackers have a level advantage too (and I tend to have one when I'm attacking).
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 623
    Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out! >:)
    ShadowWalkerGovernatorSCBMAPaste
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    edited April 2020
    > @Governator said:
    > (Quote)
    > I gleefully kill crate blockers. :naughty:

Me too, but vs @Spiked you're more than likely earning some hospital time.

At minimum

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Who am I kidding... I just kill everything no matter what.

The bloodlust.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    SCBMA
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @Governator said:

> (Quote)

> I gleefully kill crate blockers. :naughty:

Me too, but vs @Spiked you're more than likely earning some hospital time.

At minimum

Thanks for the heads up! If I see @Spiked, I'll be sure and take my Murder Crew. :sunglasses:
    ATLAS-Z
    edited April 2020
    I just want a “fair” fight, they get to go first and I’m not on overwatch. So they are at a tremendous advantage but the majority against me flee. They get to use their first attack and depending on how it goes (stun or not) they can flee.

Just seems like if you open the gate you should have to accomplish something before you can flee... alternatively fleeing after you open the gate should be a win for the defender they lose a couple points, defender gains them.
    RiotZappaKratosSCBMAATLAS-Z
  • lossalossa Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2020
    I think the reason might well be, especially during bloomsday event, is that to get tokens,they might have to use Gabriel etc to kill 20 walkers for tokens, he might be at too low a lvl to kill walkers even scavenging, so they only want to kill lower lvl walkers on outposts
    Marcus6253
    Should I really get nothing for ones like these? I mean almost everyone I face is global top 100, they should be able to take down an outpost no problem, I should get points for them fleeing.

SCBMAShadowWalkerPandreqtabernac
    lossa said:

I think the reason might well be, especially during bloomsday event, is that to get tokens,they might have to use Gabriel etc to kill 20 walkers for tokens, he might be at too low a lvl to kill walkers even scavenging, so they only want to kill lower lvl walkers on outposts

I’m saying once they open the gate to engage my human defenders, they shouldn’t be allowed to flee for free.
    CronusKratos
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    That wouldn’t be zeke in lead by any chance would it @Spiked ?
    edited April 2020
    Firekid said:

That wouldn’t be zeke in lead by any chance would it @Spiked ?

I do use zeke for attack lol, jerry is in defense. I try to make use of even the most useless characters. Negan is probably the toughest to make useful.

edited April 2020
    > @Firekid said:
    > That wouldn’t be zeke in lead by any chance would it @Spiked ?

The Log icons actually go from right (leader) to left...

I believe he's got Jerry in the #3 slot (far left).

Edit... Lol just seen your post @Spiked

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Spiked
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 113
    edited April 2020
    No flee unless you grab the crate I could go for. But I still want the ability to ninja loot and split if I don’t feel like dealing with Carl and two second chance bruisers, or other RNG roulette combos.
    SpikedMarcus6253