Bloomsday: Maximum spring tokens

alx_kzalx_kz Member Posts: 20
on my calculation maximum tokens you can get without donation is 2640.
Why tease rewards, which you cant get without donation?

https://nomansland.fandom.com/wiki/Bloomsday
Paste

Comments

• alx_kzalx_kz Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2020
    resets are equal to donations
    TJCart said:
    Gold is for GW for the most players
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZglenlivesPaste
    ADPaq said:

Gold is for whatever you deem it most useful for.

I am not sure that is possible to collect 1200 gold in 3 month
    Paste
    edited March 2020
    Advertising do not work in Kazkahstan on Samsung 10E

I am sure that isnt possible in one month 100% even with advertising.

GW is also very hard without gold, because you take damage in pvp missions
    MrChris said:

alx_kz said:

ADPaq said:

Gold is for whatever you deem it most useful for.

I am not sure that is possible to collect 1200 gold in 3 month
    It is.
    If you watch 6 advertises per day and regularly use your spare gas on scavenge, it shouldn't be any problem to collect it in one month.
    Of course if you don't spend your gold on healing during challenge (or not too much), not even saying about reducing building/hero/staff upgrade.

Furthermore, for GW you have 22 hours, you don't need to rush it in one hour. If you are the best in your team and you think they are lazy, so you need to wait for E route until 7 pm, think about changing team.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 703
    Don't be so sure of things. You can make more than 100 gold in a single day just by grinding. I have several times.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    alx_kzShadowWalker
    Ok, i am sure that playing for 10-12 hours per day isnt very good for anyone =)
    ShadowWalkerPaste
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 743
    > @alx_kz said:
    > Advertising do not work in Kazkahstan on Samsung 10E
    >
    > I am sure that isnt possible in one month 100% even with advertising.
    >
    > GW is also very hard without gold, because you take damage in pvp missions(Quote)

I am not sure how much gold you get in a day without ads, but you only need to collect about 14 gold each day. There is a seasonal campaign approximately every 3 months, so about 90 days × 14 = 1260.

If you want to spend gold on GW or anything else then that is your choice.

Also, PvP isn't that hard. It can be completed with almost any team, so you don't even have to spend gold to heal when you can bring along a different team.
    edited March 2020
    I am not planning to play game during several years =) rush strategy always consuming gold. It is ok to play 20-30 mins per day, not more and have a good progress.

GW is also not for all-day play. And you always take damage with your best heroes from some enemies.
    ShadowWalker
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    > @alx_kz said:
    > resets are equal to donations(Quote)
    > Gold is for GW for the most players

I’m sorry, but by that logic, the maximum Bloomsday tokens without donations is zero. If you want to get anything more than zero, you have to donate your time.
    ATLAS-Zfretje
    edited March 2020
    I am donating money and dont want to play play a lot, but advertising of unattainable goal in pay-to-win games is satanic thing =))

The final conclusion is --- if you want to progress fast and get all advertised bonuses from game the only way is to pay $100/month
    ShadowWalkerPandreq
    Because if you playing a lot and donating $10-20 per month it is still not possible to get final event reward. You should collect gold or read forums for tricks, that is sucks!!

ShadowWalkerPandreqPaste
    By "fast progress" i mean that you have 2 upgrades & 1 building running almost every time. + playing not more 1h a day. (20-20-20)
    Paste
    All pay-to-win games are same - you pay a lot or play too much. I havnt seen any balanced game.
    ShadowWalker
    Even if you already donated $1000+ you will have advertising in face every time
    Zette said:

> @alx_kz said:

> Because if you playing a lot and donating $10-20 per month it is still not possible to get final event reward. You should collect gold or read forums for tricks, that is sucks!!

Sorry dude but this part right here is just not true. U can buy 1200 gold for $9.99 in shop on a regular basis. That by itself would allow u to reset distance 3 times. It all depends on what u want out of the game and what ur willing do for it. Many on here don't spend a cent on the game but grind their ass off! I choose to spend a little bc this is my form of entertainment. But like it was mentioned above, u have to invest time even if u don't wanna invest money. U control how u progress in game...just try to have fun. If ur not having fun, there's no point in playing. Find something that's fun for u! The beginning of events always tell u what is needed to acieve final goal...u decide what goals u wanna reach. Again, do something that's fun for u!

That isnt "investing" and i dont want to replay distance =)
    ShadowWalkerZette
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,112
    Posted this in another thread.

NG is upfront about what’s needed to get to 3,000 tokens.

For newer players without the gold reserve, yes purchase will be needed.

For veteran players with gold reserve, no purchase necessary.

Both viewpoints can be correct it depends on your particular situation.

And with that closed.
    Zettealx_kz
This discussion has been closed.