Doubling Cheat for GW

Comments

• Happygilmour11Happygilmour11 Member Posts: 55
    xbamfx said:

I mean it is competitive yeah? Why would i reveal my team strategy to help another team I may end up playing? Lmao what the point of calling it Guild Wars then? You must be new to NML lmao this is not the same as say challenge vids or distance vids. Also it’s not a god damn exploit lol NG literally let’s you play the map!!!! Stop the misinforming @Fluxxx has already stated this 😆😆 i mean it’s clear at this point your just seeking Attention and got your ass bust in GW battle mwuahahaaha

Telling the teacher on me huh? lol Weak move. There's no misinforming. LIke i said, they're discussing whether dogpiling will stay in the game or not. He said that he can't guarantee it will.

xbamfxSCBMAromeo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Yawwwwwn you have bored bam Negan at this point. Tah tah for now, have Negan spaghetti ready when I return or someone will meet Lucille with no mercy.
    grzechExp
    xbamfx said:

Yawwwwwn you have bored bam Negan at this point. Tah tah for now, have Negan spaghetti ready when I return or someone will meet Lucille with no mercy.

Night princess
    SCBMAromeo
    > @Happygilmour11 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Night princess

Blah blah blah exploit, blah cheat double, er meh gawd dog pile. What A joke you are lol show that GW record I need something to laugh at while I drop a deuce 😆 top 30 guild bwahahaha cut. It. Out.
    grzechExp
    Lmao this all I see when I read your comments 😆👌
    TCBRITO
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    @Happygilmour11 I believe you are in red machine 3? I know you said you are in a top 30 gw guild and tier 3. I wonder if red machine feels like this is an exploit as well. You jump on us for supposed cheating. Need to point the finger right back at yourself. You yourself even said once your lower guild learned about it which is honestly an awesome guild you had to keep it hush. It is a strategy of war.
    avelardezPic
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 385
    > @TJCart said:
    > (Quote)
    > So I assume we're posing this argument for a very specific group of similarly abled players at that range, yes? Otherwise, there's no guarantee that everyone can simply beat all sectors in 4E with ease.
    >
    > I thought the earlier argument was positing that a higher ability player comes across an easy "Kill All" map and calls out for all players to double up which makes the benefit much more situational and risky (not all sectors are guaranteed a "Kill All" or even "Get to the Exit" map

My example was just to show what will happen if 6 maps would be doubled on RSLs around 4E. If you gonna find easy map in 4F/5E the benefit would be even bigger. I am doing 4E and higher sectors and almost in every battle I can find in those sectors 6 EASY maps.

Also looking at final scores I may say that the difference in scores between top guilds is around 200 (4400-4600) so those extra 200-300 makes the difference. Don’t tell my the benefit is tiny cause it’s just not true.
    rogueDS said:

@Happygilmour11 I believe you are in red machine 3? I know you said you are in a top 30 gw guild and tier 3. I wonder if red machine feels like this is an exploit as well. You jump on us for supposed cheating. Need to point the finger right back at yourself. You yourself even said once your lower guild learned about it which is honestly an awesome guild you had to keep it hush. It is a strategy of war.

Of course they believe it's an exploit. They're not stupid. Why do you think hey kept it a secret from their own lower guild for over a year.

I'm not jumping on you for using this strategy. You have to use this strategy. My team has to now. Makes no sense to start -200 against another team.

My question is to the devs. If they made the game to run this way, or if they will take it out. I'm fine with whatever they decide.
    xbamfxromeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,725
    edited April 2020
    > @rogueDS said:
    > @Happygilmour11 I believe you are in red machine 3? I know you said you are in a top 30 gw guild and tier 3. I wonder if red machine feels like this is an exploit as well. You jump on us for supposed cheating. Need to point the finger right back at yourself. You yourself even said once your lower guild learned about it which is honestly an awesome guild you had to keep it hush. It is a strategy of war.

WAIT THIS DUDE IS IN A RED MACHINE GUILD?!?!?

That’s the Russian guild, right? The same guild that was home to Set and like 8 players from Team Russia that were banned because of cheating during NW? And he’s complaining about others cheating?

Holy shit now I’ve seen it all.

Edit: I might be confused. Maybe Russia had 13 players banned, and Korea had 8 players. Either way... LOL
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    avelardezTCBRITOPicPaste
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,035
    As I read it his guild mates might not have been so happy about him coming out. That’s the whistleblower’s fate, getting hate from all directions. Personally, I applaud him since I had not known about this strategy before.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    SCBMAADPaq
  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 49
    Guy simply tried to check if something is allowed or not.
    Got information from NG that is allowed.
    Got some concerns.
    Brought the topic to the public.

And now you are ranting him heavily.
    Guys. Play the game and enjoy.
    SCBMAADPaqTCBRITOxbamfxPicPaste
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 405
    The hate directed towards Happy by some has been truly horrible.

I'm in a top tier guild family as well and I only learnt about this strategy last week. I had already played so didn't get a chance to employ it though, but no doubt I and my guild mates will.

Personally, I think double scoring doesn't make sense, but I'm not passionate enough about it to care if it goes or remains and now it's publicly known everyone can use it.
    SCBMAxbamfxPasteFuriousMoldovan
    @ADPaq doubling and tripling is great you have to try it. Kill them all is easy at level 37+ like people have said better to 5x up a 37 or higher depending on what your guild can do then playing Bs. Just try to play clean. If you want I have an excel file that has victory points computed. You can even add sum function at bottom to see what you can get
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,330
    edited April 2020
    The title of the thread is subjective to cheating when in fact it’s not. But I’m show you a video of a cheat back in 2018 that is and was and still is. NG has not fixed it in the campaign event and you can still use it still. The Doomsday event was still usable. It’s the same as the 3 star challenge cheat when applying to outpost a few years ago to get three stars without playing a challenge mission. The airplane mode was the cheat to get free gear and customize your gear traits from crates, distance rewards, along with survivor traits and badges. Now that was a great cheat.

This so call doubling is not a cheat but a tactic that allows you to gain more VP but not RP. So pick what matters to you or your guild. IT IS NOT A CHEAT. I REPEAT, IT IS NOT A CHEAT.

So we need to change the title. Bottom line people don’t know this so it is on them for not being in the know group. You can’t call it a cheat. You don’t make this public by calling it out as a cheat. If your guild don’t know about it then that shows you that your in the wrong guild. It’s tactic. Plain and simple. You don’t share tactics with others because your in it to win. Plus this happens in the forums. I’ve shared lots of stuff and people tell others who tell others then it appear here on the forums. People share with me stuff and I sometime show case the skill and help others on FB then people start to know. I just don’t care. I post what I want, because I’m the DoomSlayer and the DoomSlayer does what he wants. Its not hard for me to figure stuff out in this game. So after I post this watch the thread will be closed.

TCBRITOromeo
    I have knew about that one as well. With the power of YouTube and Google its crazy what you can find.
  • DrussDruss Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Hey Happygilmour11 ! I've registered to forum that forum, just to say to You: Well done Pal! Thank You! You have exposed unfair move during GW. Is so obvoius to everyone! Ofc except those who used that practice! It is so close to cheat as close sth can be, despite offically it is not a cheat :) Every map closes when you accomplish it, for a reason. Simple as that! Some smartass players found the way to bypass that. That is not a tactic, that is a glitch. Shame on them. Wining is important, but more important is the way you do it. There is something called fair play. Like in the world of sport, there are people on the dope and there are "clean" people. When you expose those first group they will attack you. Just like Lance Armstrong acted. Please don't bother and stay cool. High five to all honest players!
    ignasTCBRITOHappygilmour11JayZPicTJCartxbamfxromeoPaste
    @Druss @Happygilmour11 say they can not fix this to allow one person at a time. Which I do not agree with. Do you suggest we get ride of gw i am serious about this question. if they can not make it so can only go 1 at a time what should be done? This is by no means a cheat.
    TCBRITO
    Thanks all! I knew i wasn't the only one.

My teams potential before knowing about this exploit. 4400
    Potential score if doubling is used 4800

My team would never have lost a match. Welcome to the Doubling Wars
    romeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,330
    edited April 2020
    > @Druss said:
    > Hey Happygilmour11 ! I've registered to forum that forum, just to say to You: Well done Pal! Thank You! You have exposed unfair move during GW. Is so obvoius to everyone! Ofc except those who used that practice! It is so close to cheat as close sth can be, despite offically it is not a cheat :) Every map closes when you accomplish it, for a reason. Simple as that! Some smartass players found the way to bypass that. That is not a tactic, that is a glitch. Shame on them. Wining is important, but more important is the way you do it. There is something called fair play. Like in the world of sport, there are people on the dope and there are "clean" people. When you expose those first group they will attack you. Just like Lance Armstrong acted. Please don't bother and stay cool. High five to all honest players!

> @Druss said:
    > Hey Happygilmour11 ! I've registered to forum that forum, just to say to You: Well done Pal! Thank You! You have exposed unfair move during GW. Is so obvoius to everyone! Ofc except those who used that practice! It is so close to cheat as close sth can be, despite offically it is not a cheat :) Every map closes when you accomplish it, for a reason. Simple as that! Some smartass players found the way to bypass that. That is not a tactic, that is a glitch. Shame on them. Wining is important, but more important is the way you do it. There is something called fair play. Like in the world of sport, there are people on the dope and there are "clean" people. When you expose those first group they will attack you. Just like Lance Armstrong acted. Please don't bother and stay cool. High five to all honest players!

He only found out because of my post on another thread here. Many people did. I disclosed my map and then the questions started to be asked and eyes opened. Other than that he may have never known. I find it funny how I posted last week and all these questions came out. Many can’t figure out this is just so silly. It’s not a cheat. It’s allowed and confirmed by Fluxx himself. The same post of my map appeared on the Facebook page along with my videos on here. Future for anyone is just ask and some help can be given, but just know when people like me give you tips you can use it against me to beat me. Therefore it’s tactics. Tactics are not public. I’m a former Professional Fighter. I would never display my game plan to my opponent before the fight. I am a Vet and would never tell the enemy my tactic. I work in LE a would never give the suspect my tactics. Who does that? I can draft you a process and it’s up to you to implement with you guild to follow my plan and you will improve. This game is so easy to me.
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 419
    It is definitely not cheating, it is strategy. In no way is this illegal. So whoever thinks they can do it, do it, but don't think it will be easy, is not as simple as it seems. I don't care if all the guilds use this strategy, as the strongest guilds will continue to kick other guilds' asses anyway.
    ignasPerlaPicTroublemakerPaste
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 385
    > @rogueDS said:
    > @Druss @Happygilmour11 say they can not fix this to allow one person at a time. Which I do not agree with. Do you suggest we get ride of gw i am serious about this question. if they can not make it so can only go 1 at a time what should be done? This is by no means a cheat.

Put information inside game In GW FAQ for all that don’t have forum, that this is possible and that you can get cheap VP using this “strategy”.
    Paste
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,174

I have run numbers on this and am surprised you can get 400 additional points, can you share your math. Honest request not a call out.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

edited April 2020
    Billbam said:

I have run numbers on this and am surprised you can get 400 additional points, can you share your math. Honest request not a call out.
    Refer to page 1. There's is a graph that @grzechExp made. My team can get to 4E.
    BillbamPicgrzechExp
    JayZ said:

> @rogueDS said:

> @Happygilmour11 I believe you are in red machine 3? I know you said you are in a top 30 gw guild and tier 3. I wonder if red machine feels like this is an exploit as well. You jump on us for supposed cheating. Need to point the finger right back at yourself. You yourself even said once your lower guild learned about it which is honestly an awesome guild you had to keep it hush. It is a strategy of war.

WAIT THIS DUDE IS IN A RED MACHINE GUILD?!?!?

That’s the Russian guild, right? The same guild that was home to Set and like 8 players from Team Russia that were banned because of cheating during NW? And he’s complaining about others cheating?

Holy shit now I’ve seen it all.

Edit: I might be confused. Maybe Russia had 13 players banned, and Korea had 8 players. Either way... LOL

I'm not in red machine. But what was his point to try to figure out my guild? Is the witch hunt on? lol

You the man though Jayz. Strategy guide and vids are top notch.
    avelardezromeo
  • DrussDruss Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    ignas said:

> @rogueDS said:

> @Druss @Happygilmour11 say they can not fix this to allow one person at a time. Which I do not agree with. Do you suggest we get ride of gw i am serious about this question. if they can not make it so can only go 1 at a time what should be done? This is by no means a cheat.

Put information inside game In GW FAQ for all that don’t have forum, that this is possible and that you can get cheap VP using this “strategy”.

Something like that: Dear TWD Players. Like you all know, we are very serious about Fair Play. That's why we annonced our new FAIR PLAY POLICY not long ago. Nevertheless you can ignore our in game WARNING about other person playing the mission you chose in GW, and be free to join him with rest of your participants. This TACTIC (remember never ever treat it like a CHEAT !!!!111oneneone) will give you advantage over your oponent, when the battle is on the edge. These secret TACTIC was developed by strongest guilds so it cannot be unethical. For more details read our official forum.

:wink::wink::wink:
    Happygilmour11SCBMAReckoTCBRITOxbamfxignasromeoPaste
    Not a witch hunt @Happygilmour11 just want to know what play style your are at. I am assuming like 2kstars easy probably get to mission 43 in challenge. I am really not witch hunting. The only problem I had was the cheating called out. Besides that I would be totally cool with you and probably enjoy playing. You said you where in a tier 3 guild and in top 30 of gw. It was easy to go to leaderboards and see that. My apologizes if I messed that up and you are not in red machine 3. Sorry red machine guild. And @Happygilmour11
    rogueDS said:

Not a witch hunt @Happygilmour11 just want to know what play style your are at. I am assuming like 2kstars easy probably get to mission 43 in challenge. I am really not witch hunting. The only problem I had was the cheating called out. Besides that I would be totally cool with you and probably enjoy playing. You said you where in a tier 3 guild and in top 30 of gw. It was easy to go to leaderboards and see that. My apologizes if I messed that up and you are not in red machine 3. Sorry red machine guild. And @Happygilmour11

no problem

I usually get around 2200 challenges. It was more before but i try not to use much gold for challenges anymore. For GW my team gets to 4E completed. I'm able to do 4F maps that don't have fatties in them.
    xbamfxromeo
  • ReckoRecko Member Posts: 5
    How you can call it tactic?! Srsly? "Hey guys 4e second right its easy kill all, go in and close it" Napoleon would be proud.
    DrussSCBMAxbamfx
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 419
    I look forward to seeing the GW ranking next week, I want to see if there are any changes.

Now that everyone has discovered the magic formula for victory and everyone can use the same strategy, I want to see if we will have changes in the ranking positions.

But, if I had to bet, I would bet that the top 5 GW guilds will be the same, and I would still risk the top 10 not being changed and, again, to say, the strongest guilds will remain the strongest, because there is no magic formula that will change that.

avelardezPicManselleTroublemaker
This discussion has been closed.