Doubling Cheat for GW

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 1,049
    You're in red machine? What an embarrassment to them. They kept it from you? Aww I wonder why they'd keep a strategy away from you.. Poor fella
    Only reason you're being applauded is because you gave up your main guilds strategy.. For free I might add 😂😂 sore loser simple as that. Tbh this topic was resolved 1st page. Why's it still here? Hope to see you during the war 👍😎
    TCBRITO
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 573
    Just watch dead stalkers coming to top 40 here we come.
    xbamfxromeo
    Ohhhh 😂😂😂You made a new forums membership to actually make this thread! That is pretty damn sneaky. Now this thread makes a hell of a lot more sense.
  • Happygilmour11Happygilmour11 Member Posts: 55
    TCBRITO said:

I look forward to seeing the GW ranking next week, I want to see if there are any changes.

Now that everyone has discovered the magic formula for victory and everyone can use the same strategy, I want to see if we will have changes in the ranking positions.

But, if I had to bet, I would bet that the top 5 GW guilds will be the same, and I would still risk the top 10 not being changed and, again, to say, the strongest guilds will remain the strongest, because there is no magic formula that will change that.

Big FLAW in your argument.

Why would the standings change? The teams that are able to use this exploit the best are the top guilds with high level players.

Team 1: Max doubling level 4E
    Team 2: Max doubling level 4F

Who wins? Team 2 every time.

This is what we all thought GW was.

Team 1: Weaker team, more guaranteed points, less attacks lost
    Team 2: Stronger team, higher levels, higher potential for lost attacks

Who wins? Fair game.

Real test if NML decides to close this loophole. Then we look at the scores.

TCBRITOPicxbamfxignasJayZPaste
    What's your real forum ID? Isn't there something behind having two different IDS?
    xbamfxPaste
  • DrussDruss Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Another TACTIC from the doubling ones - distraction :lol::lol::lol:
    SCBMAxbamfxTroublemaker
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,259
    edited April 10
    I’m show you all how stacking is done. Pull up a seat and enjoy. Classified footage from the DoomSlayer vault. Enjoy.

TCBRITOGovernatormirromeo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,282
    > @SCBMA said:
    > I applaud him as well. He just found out that the top guild on his family is using an exploit and he went public. Now all of us have the option to use the exploit or not until NG closes the loophole.
    >
    > Dog piling was also around in the last GW and while NG didn’t call it an exploit, they fixed it by lowering points earned on human enemy maps so the dog pile approach wasn’t worth it anymore. Now folks have found a new advantageous way to use the dog pile in GW Beta. Grab those points while you can.
    >
    > So you guys are going to beat him up for belonging to a guild family of known cheaters and beat him up for exposing them?
    >
    > Rock on @Happygilmour11

For the umpteenth time NG has stated it is not an exploit 😆😆😆 man people can be so dense these days READ what Fluxxx post lmao the OP is not some white knight savior lmao 🤣 if anything he/she should not be a pot calling the kettle black FOH
    PicPaste
    > @avelardez said:
    > The title of the thread is subjective to cheating when in fact it’s not. But I’m show you a video of a cheat back in 2018 that is and was and still is. NG has not fixed it in the campaign event and you can still use it still. The Doomsday event was still usable. It’s the same as the 3 star challenge cheat when applying to outpost a few years ago to get three stars without playing a challenge mission. The airplane mode was the cheat to get free gear and customize your gear traits from crates, distance rewards, along with survivor traits and badges. Now that was a great cheat.
    >
    > This so call doubling is not a cheat but a tactic that allows you to gain more VP but not RP. So pick what matters to you or your guild. IT IS NOT A CHEAT. I REPEAT, IT IS NOT A CHEAT.
    >
    > So we need to change the title. Bottom line people don’t know this so it is on them for not being in the know group. You can’t call it a cheat. You don’t make this public by calling it out as a cheat. If your guild don’t know about it then that shows you that your in the wrong guild. It’s tactic. Plain and simple. You don’t share tactics with others because your in it to win. Plus this happens in the forums. I’ve shared lots of stuff and people tell others who tell others then it appear here on the forums. People share with me stuff and I sometime show case the skill and help others on FB then people start to know. I just don’t care. I post what I want, because I’m the DoomSlayer and the DoomSlayer does what he wants. Its not hard for me to figure stuff out in this game. So after I post this watch the thread will be closed.
    >
    >
    >

Exactly dude like we’re over here bitchin about doubling tactic which still uses your attack and take away from closing sectors, but we time and time again have leaderboards full of manipulators. It’s even done during GW, challenge, and NW! I still see names from the list of cheater on NW2 still playing and most likely using exploits (unproven) 😆 the fact any Russian player can come out and call something a cheat!? Really? Pahleeeeeeease didn’t you all have half a squad banned? As I said earlier CUT. IT. OUT. NG can check all of my GW battles several times over. I record 100% of my maps anyway. Yeah let’s focus on the doubling strategy but ya know NW is cool 😆😆😆 sometimes this community baffles me.
    Picromeo
    > @Druss said:
    > Hey Happygilmour11 ! I've registered to forum that forum, just to say to You: Well done Pal! Thank You! You have exposed unfair move during GW. Is so obvoius to everyone! Ofc except those who used that practice! It is so close to cheat as close sth can be, despite offically it is not a cheat :) Every map closes when you accomplish it, for a reason. Simple as that! Some smartass players found the way to bypass that. That is not a tactic, that is a glitch. Shame on them. Wining is important, but more important is the way you do it. There is something called fair play. Like in the world of sport, there are people on the dope and there are "clean" people. When you expose those first group they will attack you. Just like Lance Armstrong acted. Please don't bother and stay cool. High five to all honest players!

So I’m a dumbass because I figured out how to coordinate my team to attack a map at the same time prior to you figuring it out. GOT IT! I’ll continue using it haha idgaf I use my attacks as the game lets me and NG has said it is not a CHEAT or EXPLOIT so be mad you didn’t figure it out til yesterday night. Next time try to use every tactic provided to you on the battlefield 😉 and I still play harder maps than 90% of the player base so......boo hoo hoo BEAT ME.
    edited April 11
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @xbamfx
    > Just because you are loud and vulgar doesn’t mean you are right. It’s hysterical watching that guy troll you and seeing you getting your little panties in a bunch.
    > Keep ranting princess. 🤣

Haha if you think I’m upset from ypur comments than you clearly know nothing about me, idc what he says or does with this game LoL it’s been a joke for quite some time now. I’ve been advocating since 1st GW and NW for fair play yada yada yada blah blah blah nobody cares so when I see a thread post like that yelling Fire when indeed actually fire has come and went it’s hilarious to me. The fact it’s a Russian player is even more Laughable! 😆 would you like me to release the names of all known Russians from the past? I’ll blow everyone mind on this forum. Princess? Bud surely you can do better than that.... it was like a gnat buzzzz to me, besides I know you on these forums and seen your tactic Before, you jump on any controversy topic and piggy back with no free thought of your own. I enjoy trolling you clowns while I’m taking a shit, that’s about all the use this forum has been good for over the past 3 years. So glad I have plenty of TP too cus it’s a lot of shit these days.....
    > @SCBMA said:
    > Yawn 🥱
    >
    > (Image)
    avelardezATLAS-Z
    @xbamfx

I’m enjoying social distancing. Never had so much time to play on the forums. Show them the bamfbitz! They not ready for that.
    xbamfxATLAS-Zromeo
    I’m looking into that 50% scout bonus and 50% bruiser bonus combo. 12 attacks to give to hit the 5F sanctuary.
    xbamfxPic
    @avelardez these guys don’t know anything about the game lmao, call something a cheat or glitch or whatever lmao. I wish I could get my money back for the debacle GW 1 was or maybe the last 2 NW competitions 😆. I should show the list of names.....Not a single US player thoooooooooo 👀 hmmm tell me about a cheat code FOH clowns 🤡
    avelardez
    Im still waiting on red gas I spent $200 on, where compensation on that? We talking about doubling missions tho 👀 smh this game community makes no sense to me 😆🥃 cheers tho ima drink this whiskey, this thread is asssssssssssss 💤💤💤💤
    edited April 11
    Yeah I know. I don’t like the title and calling it a cheat. I guess this the new generation of the World Beyond NML player base. I wonder if the know about LLS tactics. I bet they don’t know what RSL is or even the RNG.
    xbamfxPic
    They probably don’t know by now, I’m the biggest asshole ever in NML 😆 so idc what they have to say besides taking cheat advice from a Russian in NML is like taking physics lessons from a bus driver 🤡🤡🤡 “next stop plz, Im getting off” LoL Red what? Lol who is dat?
    > @xbamfx said:
    > Im still waiting on red gas I spent $200 on, where compensation on that? We talking about doubling missions tho 👀 smh this game community makes no sense to me 😆🥃 cheers tho ima drink this whiskey, this thread is asssssssssssss 💤💤💤💤

I wish they give us some more attacks. Sell some attack bundles already. I want to buy more attacks. Bring back the GW gas so I can play all I want.
    edited April 11
    @xbamfx

We need to do a guild war alliance. 5 guilds vs 5 guilds. Or 1-2 players from different countries or top guilds create two guilds to go up against each other and enter in and play for a day and then leave. That would be great.
    xbamfxPic
    @avelardez people we’re piling last year 😆😆😆 lmfao with scouts at that using like 55 attacks a battle bwHahAHAHA I LOVE THESE PRE SCHOOL nmlanders. Like hello wake up welcome to GW we’ve known this forever Brazil use Germany use Russia use USA use
    But nobody told you so uh uh uh derp ima let the cat out the bag 😂 um nope common sense comes to some faster than others. Yeah I want my red gas back I played for and most importantly spent money on. Honestly the rewards suck ass too. All I bought was gold comps thus far. How is AOS doing my dude?
    @xbamfx

They doing good. All good peeps. Enjoy playing with them. You should stop by and play some GW with us. I wish I could go on tour and play in other guilds GW all 8 days. I would so do that in a heart beat.
    xbamfx
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 751
    Heard NG was setting up a Daycare for toddlers.....
    This must be the room.
    Governator
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 635
    Did anyone try to double on a “search for clues” map? Is the correct chest the same for everyone?
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    avelardez
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > Did anyone try to double on a “search for clues” map? Is the correct chest the same for everyone?

All placements of walkers, special walkers, barrels, and crates to open are all different for everyone who is stacking into that mission. Kill all missions are great if you can handle those levels and are the easiest to stack VPs. The other missions such as find a crate, kill 8 or 15, open the gate, or get to the end are not as simple as some presume, because you either can handle the mission or not. Lost attacks. Communication is essential to your team so you have to have that ability to have everyone on board.
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 123
    > @grzechExp said:
    > So wrapping up.
    > Without doubling if you have a setup.
    > 1 player 41 RSL
    > 4 players 40 RSL
    > Then by using standard 1 player per mission approach you can get 4420 VP.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    I really love this spreadsheet. Very good job. 👏👏👏
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 573
    @WellyLuga I like what you are saying. If it wasn't so crazy at 41s with crazy or maps or even 40s then yes multiple hitting wouldn't be worth it. Also they give us to many attacks so have left over after clearing sectors. This is main reason people starting multiple hitting. Rather get a 40 then a 27? I like your input welly.
This discussion has been closed.