Allow us to retire heroes we do not use.

Please? I have heroes I will never use. Would rather just dump them.
DiElElTCBRITOCharlieDelta55

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,106
    That won't be possible considering way the game works in general.

Why would you wanna dump them? To get something in exchange?

Otherwise just don't use them.
    PastepsychwolfATLAS-ZTCBRITO
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 79
    I unlocked Jerry by mistake for a while. Will be great to send him back in the box.
    Why was Eugene useless? Before badges indroduced?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,106
    edited February 25
    Eugene was useless pre some of the heroes LTs boosts and pre hazard suit.

Even when both were introduced, it took a while for people to realize how tough Eugene's trait makes him along with double dodge and luck and hazard.

His being useless past meta could also have to do with no razor and dodge changed mechanics.

All it took was to genius someone to go beyond meta and what's known and give it a few tries with a great result and there he is, strongest bruiser in the game (most durable)
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 330
    After a while you learn not to unlock heroes until you need them (saving XP), but by then you will have already unlocked at least a few mediocre ones. Retiring them wouldn't make sense. Just keep them around and don't upgrade them I guess?
    SCBMA
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,379
    I just unlocked Alpha not much use in game, fun sure... useful naw.

Yeah before rerolls, badges, LT changes, etc Eugene wasn’t useful. Hell I had a 7* bruiser with 10k health and that was unheard of when badges first rolled out
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 84
    @Fluxxx do you see this happening in the next updates ???
    (the option to delete heroes from our roster we will never use???)
    Or at least trading them / hiding them / rerolling them etc etc...

Thanks in advance,
    BadLuckLukeCharlieDelta55
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 765
    Retiring heroes is definitely out of the question for us . As they guys said above, heroes may be buffed or become more useful with future changes, plus they offer unique traits that you cannot get anywhere else. I'm not sure about hiding them, but for now we have no plans to do this.
    imnfictionTCBRITOPaste
    Thanks anyways...
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    Wouldnt hurt to make obsolete heroes be actually engaging and worthwhile to use. The herding/prowling is good and fun mechanic to play, so maybe work from there, instead of x% of some damage against y

Jerry could have +10 max damage resistance
    Rosita could make enemies bleed
    Interrupter sniper morgan
    Merle marks enemies with flare, that attracts other walkers to beat the flared walker
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46
  • BadLuckLukeBadLuckLuke Member Posts: 6
    I don't understand this, why can't we delete or even hide or even trade (with gold??? with xp???) heroes we don't want to use or don't even like to (by accident) own...
    DiElElCharlieDelta55
    Hope this taken care of in the future, no player likes having people he don't like or use in their team, in ANY game!!!
    CharlieDelta55
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 765
    Just to conclude this discussion, we won't be adding the option to retire heroes. They're a key part of the game and new strategies can always develop so even if they might not be useful to you now, that may change at some point.

@reekookr improving some of the current heroes is something we plan to do in the future :)
    reekookrShadowWalkerTCBRITO
This discussion has been closed.