P.S. some support from the forum community would help greatly 😁👊🍀
ATLAS-ZPellegrini1977vshield50

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    Also can we have some decent Gold Bundles
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,739
    > @Reeconn said:
    > Also can we have some decent Gold Bundles

Agreed. I am waiting on the 2x bundles. I think the middle one is 350 radios and 2k gold x2. 100% buy from me!
    KarajocaReeconnSCBMA
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 574
    Make a superfluous abundance of Legendary Components as a weekend event a reality!!!!!!!!!!
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 150
    Great ideas 👍👍👍
    Raven2318
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,070
    Yes please another go at the knife and gold bundles that make we say ... YES YES YES
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Raven2318
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    I don’t need to chyme in for Ng to know I’ll buy a x2 bundle. But I will anyways

gIvE mE MoRE
    Raven2318
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 130
    Oui le couteau! Le couteau! Le couteau + les pack avec 350 radios!
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 699
    It's in store now with unicorn scout armor and 100 HD tokens.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 130
    Je l'ai déjà dans mon inventaire ^^ merci NG! Bon maintenant ce qu'il me faut...

c'est plus de jackpot parce que mon premier a été à 2200☆ et que de la merde. Je suis a plus de 2500☆ et je n'ai eu que 3 jackpots c'est abusé!
  • DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 21
    Which Darryl knife is considered the best? Are any of these the same traits as the one from the sharpest objects bundle from awhile ago?
    > @Dedmon said:
    > Which Darryl knife is considered the best? Are any of these the same traits as the one from the sharpest objects bundle from awhile ago?

Depends what you’re going for. Personally, I like GOLD threat reduction. I want to come as close to guaranteeing that threat reduction as I can, so gold matters there. And that makes the old school gold razor, gold threat reduction, silver swift strike nice.

This new one that just came out is a beast though. Favorite one by far. Gold razor gold TR and silver destructive. That destructive finally being added is a game changer and losing swift strike for it isn’t a big deal imo. This ones a winner.

Now maybe they’ll come out with a gold razor gold destructive, silver charging. That would be a boss in any missions if you don’t need or are okay with no TR

That’s my input
    TJCartATLAS-ZPaste
    Thanks. I’m in a lower end guild and typically get 1600-1800 in challenge (RSL 39). Most of time I use scout Rick or Darryl with tactical spear and 2 bruisers. But considering buying this knife. Seems highly recommended. Do you keep it on Darryl and prowl? I’m having trouble getting to level 40 though. Maybe two spears would be better at this point.
    > @Dedmon said:
    > Thanks. I’m in a lower end guild and typically get 1600-1800 in challenge (RSL 39). Most of time I use scout Rick or Darryl with tactical spear and 2 bruisers. But considering buying this knife. Seems highly recommended. Do you keep it on Darryl and prowl? I’m having trouble getting to level 40 though. Maybe two spears would be better at this point.

Yep, the knife stays on him and taking advantage of prowl. Mastering that is a game changer for sure. Adding the new knife with destructive was huge. Seeing a crit hit prowl is great.

A big team for me up to 41 or so is HD lead, rick and Eugene. Past that, things tend to change but that’s a pretty beast worthy team. Rick has tactical spear all the time.
    Thanks TWDaddiction! I just picked up the bundle. Hopefully I’ll be getting 2000 soon in the challenge.
    > @Dedmon said:
    > Thanks TWDaddiction! I just picked up the bundle. Hopefully I’ll be getting 2000 soon in the challenge.

King of HD, rick videos check out @JayZ on YouTube. His videos are great. I like to say I keep up now with him 😉 but his videos are the reason I score so high now