NNOOOOOOOOO Guild War Shop closed early than i suspected

The guild war shop closed early this morning in Europe, i thought i would close at the same time a challenge closes.
Big mistake my side.
Lost almost 6000 reward points.
@Fluxxx can you open the shop again for a short period, please
Maybe i'm not the only one.
Mavericks OG
forum @mcjack44 / Line ID mcjack44
PigBeniszbotGENERALR20BRMaD VapoRRiotZappa

Comments

• mcjack44mcjack44 Member Posts: 867
    Yes i know
    Mavericks OG
  • yeah @Fluxxx can you open the guild wars again for a short time, one more war will be enough

maybe I'm not the only one
    No the shop won’t open on my account, teammates can still open it
    Mavericks OG
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 870
    The last battle was like a week ago, what were you waiting for?

I highly doubt they will open it up again, but maybe if you contact support and give them a list of the items you would like, then maybe they might give you those items. I can't make any guarantees, especially since they're awfully stingy at times, but it's worth a try. Good luck.
    haha always wait till the last moment but others could still enter the shop this morning so there would be no problem to collect the RP.
    Even with my 2nd account i could enter the shop, i know others had the same problem.
    Mavericks OG
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Sorry guys, once the timer ticks down the shop and RP are reset so we can't bring it back :/ If you missed your chance to use up your RP, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.
    KriegDrhooGENERALR20BRRiotZappa
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 490
    There’s going to be a thread after every war about this. There was last one, and again this time.

It’s hard to complain when there was a specific timer. There was no surprise. Saying “others are open so mine should be”, isn’t a good argument in life.

Regardless, I’ll say what I said last time. I don’t think it’s a big deal for them to re open it. It doesn’t affect anyone negatively to open it up...But you also can’t blame em if they don’t since they weren’t deceitful or anything about when it was closing.

@ShadowWalker had the best advice. Contact support and be nice, and hope they return the favor. That’s what I’d do anyways. Good luck!
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZPaste
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416

I woke up to this pop up this morning. The top should've said "ha ha, too late now!" Instead of spend your tokens...I know this was my bad...at least I had already bought the main things I wanted. Hey @fluxxx how about a pop up 24 hrs before they expire as a reminder next time since the shop is open for so long. Some get busy doing missions and just forget. I actually enjoyed the challenge this time so worked on it thru yesterday. Usually I'm done with it by Friday. I'm not worried about what I lost since I had spent most of them. But anyway, a reminder pop up would be nice for next time! We have pop ups everytime we log in so it shouldn't be too much of a problem adding another for this just 1 time 24 hrs before they expire.
    TWDaddiction
    Do you know when the timer ended @TWDaddiction

I was still able to go into the shop with my 2nd account this morning so the shop was still open at that moment,
    but when i went in with my main acct at the same time it was blank.

I still can go in at this moment and with my other acct the tab doesn't allow it
    Mavericks OG
    GENERALR20BR
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,170
    We actually had some folks wondering how many would be in here today, begging for more time to spend reward points.

Sure enough, threads pop up.

I spent mine days ago, for both accounts. I know I'm forgetful so I didn't chance it waiting.

That said @Fluxxx I think it would be perfectly reasonable to have a pop up (I hate them, but...) that would remind people one-to-two days before the shop closes?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ZettePasteTWDaddictionHappygilmour11
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 490
    edited April 2020
    @mcjack44 i honestly have no clue. I know what I wanted so I spent point as I went and they became available just incase this situation happens.

@Zette completely agree with the pop up warning us.
    ZetteATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Yes having the pop up after the shop is closed is a bit harsh.
    Zette
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 149
    There is a foolproof system in place for summer/winter events, so your rewards are automatically collected at the end even when you haven't collected them on time.

Perhaps a similar system could be put in place that spends unused reward points on Reinforcement and Reroll tokens, so at least the bulk of the RP never go to waste.
    (You could also give those people Gas instead, but that would be mean..)
    Zetteambience
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    yep, as Grady said, allot rewards automatically, if not Trts/Rts,, give just random stuff..
    Zette
  • SquishySquishy Member Posts: 1
    This morning I got a popup saying to spend my points. A minute later the store was blank. Is this what everyone else is seeing?
    ZetteTransmuteJunEngAamie
    Yep but other could still enter, that’s the problem
    Mavericks OG
    Rouvinator
  • GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2020
    when will the next season of the war take place?
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,201
    Hmmm, I was thinking where to spend my last 2 RP and the store closed.....Damn

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• KriegKrieg Member Posts: 304
    The Guild War Shop closed exactly as expected......when the timer ran out lol
    mack22