Spring mayhem update

Great update combins but can you please add new survivors and some new outfits ?
I would like riot gear glen outfit and some other outfits. And new survivors just for fin
romeoMudMoccasinTparkerDiElElGENERALR20BR

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,740
    Got some questions about some of the notes @Fluxxx
    Weapons - does the hunting bow also have the tactics move like the winter bow?
    Tools - they say there is a 3 turn cool down but I assume that each tool is a single use item and you’ll need several to use more than 1 per missions.
    Grenades say flat damage +50% of walker heath, is that their total health or remaining health?
    DiElEl
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 82
    All looks good apart from GW changes.

18 attacks?

We have 11/20 who play and that will now be about 6/20.
    romeoKarajoca
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    No fix for the gw cheat where players use low level survivors with high level gear?
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 238
    edited May 2020
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 275
    I dont understand the 6 days 10 players part in GW. It would be far more logical to do 5 days 8 players since there are only 40 max.
    RiotZappaTCBRITO
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    Cheers @Firekid, I missed that one.
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 30
    Wonder the grenades also dealing friendly fire?
    3vilrine
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    Oh mannnn y’all did a lot. Great job guys 💪🏽 @Fluxxx
    Danski_46PasteDiElElromeo
    @WellyLuga its still 2 battles per player. I think the 18 attacks is because it’s over 4 weeks instead of 8 so if kept at 25 that would be 200 attacks in 4 weeks and I imagine they are worried about burn out. I agree though they have to adjust the prices in the shop to reflect this or increase the rp from completing missions etc.
    ATLAS-ZWellyLugamack22
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,072
    On the GW Planner image it stills says we can sign up for TWO days...this sucks. We have 60 slots but only 2x20=40 missions
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ShadowWalkerRiotZappaMrLucky
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    > @Billbam said:
    > On the GW Planner image it stills says we can sign up for TWO days...this sucks. We have 60 slots but only 2x20=40 missions

Not necessarily. With the battle matching done by number of team members now, you don’t have to worry about filling a full roster. It gives more freedom in my opinion.
    Paste
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 82
    No mention of the lost GW gas either.....
    mimicaMrLuckymiori199373
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    @Fluxxx can you confirm if will be 3 battles per player or will remain in 2

If it's 2, big flaw there, why complicate the planning for organized guilds, we was used to 5 each day, if 2 per player is confirmed now will be an unnecessary chaos, we go with 6 one day, 6 the other, 8 other, or 7 one day, 7 other, 6 the next and like that, makes no sense, to me at least.
    TCBRITORiotZappaMrLuckyromeo
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 149
    Another arrangement is to play 10 10 10 10 and skip two days. Everyone use up their attacks and get max tokens.

If you play with other arrangements, everyone get fewer tokens.
    PasteBurmeliinis
    @Billbam its 36 attacks a week 4 weeks in a row so 144 in those 4 weeks. Whereas at the moment it’s 50 a week but only 100 in a 4 week period.
    Grendel
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 150
    edited May 2020
    Great update @Fluxxx & crew, a big big thank you!!!

One note only, consider please favoriting our heroes also (so they appear first on our roster) just like you did with the survivors' equipment :wink:
    Firekid said:

@Billbam its 36 attacks a week 4 weeks in a row so 144 in those 4 weeks. Whereas at the moment it’s 50 a week but only 100 in a 4 week period.

Noted...thanks
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

Firekid
    @DiElEl you can favourite hero’s as well as gear.
    DiElEl
  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2020
    what about a scout long range weapon or a bruiser area stun weapon for us buy at guild shop ?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 725
    Hunter bow looks like it could be my new favorite weapon, gonna want multiples of those! The scout weapon is interesting, but a bit meh... UNLESS it has the same increased damage as daryl's knife, otherwise I'll probably stick with daryls knife. SS is cool but doesnt seem to activate often.
    IgorGGTPasteDiElEl
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 633
    I assume we will be having a revised GW map since we have fewer attacks now. Able to disclose the map layout in advance? @Fluxxx
    Deadheads said:

Hunter bow looks like it could be my new favorite weapon, gonna want multiples of those! The scout weapon is interesting, but a bit meh... UNLESS it has the same increased damage as daryl's knife, otherwise I'll probably stick with daryls knife. SS is cool but doesnt seem to activate often.

Deadheads said:

Looks to me like most of the benefits (TR XDam) only occur during charged attacks....the bow is losing its tactical move.

Can tools be used in any mission type including distance and guild wars?
    Paste
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,299
    I want to know how many sectors there will be. 18 attacks X 10 players is 180 attacks vs the 125 with 5 players. 180/12=15 sectors that can be cleared. There are currently 24 sectors plus the 4 bonus sectors in GW. So 28 sectors total. I got to pick the top 15 sectors now which gives me 1 more sector to complete than before. I need to run some numbers. More players to help them 4F and 5F missions. I see some major VPs coming. How many battles do we get to play?
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 604
    Anyone know when mayhem will start and Gw. I hope they are at different times. I dont have gold to do GW and mayhem event for resets. Not sure if others will be in same boat of choosing. Gw does take some gold to play at 39+ to heal. @Fluxxx
    May 11th for the event...no date for GW yet

rogueDS
    I assume the update will hit next Mon or Tue thus the even starting the following week.

rogueDSIcePeter