Spring mayhem update

1235»

Comments

• 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited May 2020
    WellyLuga said:

> @avelardez said:

> Unless the grenades can completely take out a tank, goe, armor or metal head in one hit, then they will be nothing big. 5 special attacks against the whole map? Well 50 special attacks with a team of 10. But if they just ignite then it’s like using the incendiary rifle, BBQ assault rifle or Devils Torch. And you waste it. Plus you lose 3 turns. It’s very situational but I’m use it well.

They deal 50% of a walkers health, unsure at this point if that applies the same to a tank but if it does that's huge. You don't lose 3 turns, you can still attack for all 3 turns you just can't use another grenade for that long.

It says "walkers health" that is for all to me. So a level 45 tank will have the HP of a 41 tank after 1 grenade (as an example) and you don't lose 3 turns ? You still can move with every survivor after using the grenade it is a 3 turn cooldown for the grenade itself.
    romeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,330
    Thanks for clarifying. Thought it was like the devils torch. Well now. That’s some major tactics.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,175
    ignas said:

Grenades will complete brake any skills/strategy from the game. On the maps like Straw men or Double trouble they will be game changer. 100% money grab, spoiling unfortunately the game.

Double trouble with two charged assaults and stabby rick...stun...throw grenade...finish with rick (or michonne)
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,997
    50% is a massive amount, but remember how much people cried when they nerfed wrestle trait where you could kill any level walker in 1 go? How times have changed. I still don’t understand the money grab comments as these seem to only be given out for free at the moment. Unless anyone else got some in their trade good store and I didn’t?
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 385
    @Firekid as far as I can see you can already buy them...

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 956
    Wait you can buy them mid battle? That's weak.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,997
    Ah I see, so you can buy them mid mission but only if you have 0 and only 1 at a time.... so if you save up a big stash and use them wisely chances are you won’t need to buy them that often. Also 1 grenade or med lot costs roughly the same as healing 2 and half of your team at high level.
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 396
    > @ignas said:
    > @Firekid as far as I can see
    > you can already buy them...

That I would call cheating if anything. Can't wait for whining to start!
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    I haven’t seen too many people talk about the Medkits in depth. I get that they can not turn a red bar into a green bar, that’s fine. But, can a medkit remove a “Bruised” status, as long as you use it while still in the green? Or, is like Tara’s trait that can heal you back to 100%, but it can never remove the “Bruised” status??
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,035

I haven’t seen too many people talk about the Medkits in depth. I get that they can not turn a red bar into a green bar, that’s fine. But, can a medkit remove a “Bruised” status, as long as you use it while still in the green? Or, is like Tara’s trait that can heal you back to 100%, but it can never remove the “Bruised” status??

Actually, since the previous update (or the one before that) Tara's trait do indeed remove the bruised status so I assume medikits do the same.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    MattOfEarthPasteTCBRITOGrady
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > (Quote)
    > Actually, since the previous update (or the one before that) Tara's trait do indeed remove the bruised status so I assume medikits do the same.

Thanks. I usually don’t keep up with all the latest Tara news👍
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,035
    You should! Tara is actually quite usable in some missions.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Walkerslayer82
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,175
    HUH????
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

MattOfEarth
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 289
    Side graded ZS 34 you say? You had me at 300 more durability sir! Strangely, I want to play that game now...
    MattOfEarth
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 181
    Do only I have feeling that after update traits work less often on higher levels? Same feeling I have with body shots - they appear less often when zombie attacks and more often when I attack. I checked only Michonne trait for now (24% chances of reducing threat on my lvl, 5th. With no lucky in trait nor weapon). For 50 kills with threat 1 or higher, she reduced it 16 times on scavenge lvl 31 and only 9 times on challenge lvl 41 and 42.

Do you have same observations or it's paranoia only? :D
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

• fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    @MrChris There's no point in trying to figure out NG's RNG. They even can't figure it out themselves. One thing is sure... it's seriously broken... has been like forever ;-)