Can't login to my account

hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 287
Simply after updating the game
It's showed some tutorials like new players but I can't login to my Google play account
I'm pretty sure it's a game bug because the other games can login to Google play account
I put screenshot to prove my point.
warlock1271

Comments

• warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 125
    edited May 5
    @Fluxxx
    Same here! Now account lost! Couldn't make purchase, reinstalled game, still can't connect to recover game. This is only game not connecting to Google play after this update! (Support said it was visual! Obviously not, because can't get old game back)

name Warlock
    lvl 74
    guild DeadFamily OG
    android gs10 plus
    hunter_x
  • DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 19
    I can get into my account not able to make purchases. The game acts like its not connected to my Google play account.
    hunter_x
  • rickmoderickmode Member Posts: 2
    Same problem here connecting to Google Play. I entered a support request. No reply yet. Never had this problem in the almost 5 years I've played this game.
    hunter_x
  • Shadowman77Shadowman77 Member Posts: 7
    Same here. Unable to connect to o Google play. I even factory reset my phone. Now stuck at lvl1 without a way to restore my account. Right after clean install was able to get it we working, but at the connection stage it did not ask me to restore my game. It just saved it. So now I am stuck. Even if solution or fix is found, I will most likely be facing yet another issue of recovering my game data....

In game nick DimanUA. Lvl74. Guild is Ukraine United. Android device. Tried uninstalling Google updates, clearing cache and data, reinstalling game etc. Nothing helps. Happened after I updated the game.
    hunter_x
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
    @everyone!

Best chance to get this fixes is to follow the I lost my game and contact in game support.

I lost my game!
    If you lost your save game data after you deleted the application or while transferring your game to another device, you can recover it via your Game Center or Google Play account.

If that doesn't work, first make sure you have your new game attached to your Google Play or your Game Center account. Then contact us from the in-game Settings providing the following information and labelling your message "I lost my account":
    In-game player name of original game
    In-game player level of original game
    Name of guild from original game (if applicable)
    Platform (Android, iOS)
    If you made in-app purchases on the lost save game, remember to include receipts of your purchases in your message. These will help us recover your account.

Remember to send all the necessary information for a faster account recovery process!
    Last Updated: 218d • Permalink

• warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 125
    Got my game back. Tried it on an old phone galaxy s7 with android 8 & had no problem & could make purchases & was connected to Google play.... took almost 6 hours of uninstalling/ reinstalling on galaxy s10 with android 10 to get it to connect.... but somehow got it to work & better than before. (it was making me reconnect to save game after every purchase & after modifying/drawing on screen shots & after lvl 26 survivors trained to lvl 27,(so ever since that update) but now not getting disconnected at all) did try installing older version not from Google play, but it's current version & seems like it was from Google play (maybe Google play updated older version I downloaded from unknown source) don't know if that worked, but somehow it's working now! B)
  • rickmoderickmode Member Posts: 2
    rickmode said:

Same problem here connecting to Google Play. I entered a support request. No reply yet. Never had this problem in the almost 5 years I've played this game.

Deletion/reinstall and deletion/clean cache partition fixed the issue on my 2 devices.
    hunter_x
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 287
    Found the solution
    You have to delete cache and storage from this game
    Then you need to wipe cache and dalvik cache on your phone by accessing recovery or custom recovery on your phone.
    It works like a charm
    Tested by myself

Hope that's help fellow survivors
    Shadowman77
    Wiping cache partition seemed to solve Google play not connecting issue. So next challenge is to recover save data as I am now lvl 1 survivor.. damn have not been this way for some 5 years or so :) pinged support in-game to get my lvl 74 back..
    hunter_x

Wiping cache partition seemed to solve Google play not connecting issue. So next challenge is to recover save data as I am now lvl 1 survivor.. damn have not been this way for some 5 years or so :) pinged support in-game to get my lvl 74 back..

Did you turn on the sync?
    Which sync are you talking about?

Which sync are you talking about?

google synchronization to be precise
    Google sync is on
    hunter_x
    > @Shadowman77 said:
    > Google sync is on

Should be easy for them to restore your account then, hope that's help bro
    Shadowman77
    @hunter_x thanks mate! Just got everything back. Rockin'! :)
  • peponeclubpeponeclub Member Posts: 1

I have updated and I was not logged in to google play in order to save the game. Failing to do so, wipe cache and undo the game but it does not restore the level

User: peponeclub
    google play: [email protected]
    clan España
  • hopalonghopalong Member Posts: 2
    edited May 7
    Final EDIT:
    Problem solved.

Same problem here:
    After the update I couldn't connect to Goolge Play. So I asked the support for help. They said I can wipe the cache and if that doesn't help I should reinstall the game. I did. But now I still can't connect and I'm at beginners stage of the game.
    I wiped all caches (Google Play and game) I deinstalled the game, I wiped the phones cache in recovery mode, I reinstalle it but it is still the only game on my phone that does not connect to Google Play.

What now?

Next Game needs to fix this.

What's really annoying is that my support messages are lost every time I deinstall the game.
    So I have to wait for hours for the support to answer, they say I should wipe caches, and deinstall the game and reinstall it.
    Does not help. Support message gone, next contact to support. Does not help and so on.

Next game really should fix the Problem. We need an update or the older version again.

Edit: Hurrah, I managed to connect the game with Google Play Games.
    I don't know how. I tried again what I tried several times excatly the same way.
    (Wipe all caches,
    Force to stop Google Play, Google Play games, WD ,
    deinstall Google Play Games, WD
    Wipe Cache in Recovery mode.
    Reinstall Google Play Games, WD)

Now I hope I'm ready. Ingame support contacted. Let's see.
    hunter_x