Popww, gdzie jesteś?! where are you?

javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 549
I know this will probably get removed and I cross-posted it in off topic discussions so that’s ok. But it’s more likely to be seen here and desperate times call for desperate measures:

@popww went missing a week ago and we’re really worried. He hasn’t logged into the game in 7 days and his social media has gone silent.

If you are in contact with him, please let us know he’s ok. If you’re holding him hostage, just send me a pic with him holding a newspaper and we’ll come up with the ransom. If you are him, you’re 4 weeks late for April Fools Day!

We miss you man, and we hope you’re ok.
DTP leader
Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
TWDaddictionTCBRITOBurmeliinisATLAS-ZDadaDiElElromeoDanski_46PicSlizeJayZbladgier_Lily_

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,054
    Does anyone know his real name and where he lives? Long shot but nml meet ups have been done before.
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 119
    I only know he played for Team Poland in NW4...
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 549
    edited April 29
    Jakub/kuba is his first name. No idea what his last name is. He lives in Poland.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    SlizeDanski_46romeo
  • DadaDada Member Posts: 44
    Nothing? 😔
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 30
    nope :/
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Maybe @Fluxxx can check please?
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 113
    Oui c'est vrai qu'il ne donne pas de signe, j'espère que c'est rien de grave 🙏🏿
    romeo said:

Maybe @Fluxxx can check please?

I asked him to. 🤞
    DTP leader
    romeo
    Over 2 weeks now. He’s not answering emails, dms on multiple communication apps, line calls...nothing.

No one else has heard anything?!
    DTP leader
    Nothing... calls, Line, e-mail, discord, group me... players from Poland, old friends... no one heard anything, and neither found out Kuba’s last name...
    I fear the worst 😞
    DTP leader
    romeo
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 113
    Ça commence a devenir de plus en plus flippant
  • MoreCowBellMoreCowBell Member Posts: 20
    edited May 7
    I've never met Popww, but i found a guy named Jakub Chechelski from Poland with a google search. He does graphic art and is really into Prince of Persia Warrior Within. POPWW @javajnkie

Burmeliinis
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,232
    Popww told me he took his name from that game when I asked him.
    Not him...
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 373
    Maybe he knew grenades are coming and he preferred not to see it.
    grzechExpMrChrisxbamfxromeo