Grenades and Medkits!!

Comments

• MoreCowBellMoreCowBell Member Posts: 20
    Seems like there's a differing opinion between the top players going for the leaderboard and the casuals. I wonder which one pays more into the game?
    aquilaromeoRiotZappa
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    Is anyone gonna bring up the obvious?
    3 turns cooldown after use.

Chopped_Meat
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 681

I didn't realize you could buy one during the mission or that using one didn't take your turn. That doesn't seem right.

On another topic, if they wanted a tool that people would really like, they should make Lockpick (reduce gate opening by half).

Yeah that would be the final straw in breaking the game.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    CrocodileromeoJordanYukiGovernator
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,050
    I agree that the in mission ability to buy is a bad thing, there's no shops in the post apocalyptic world so that should apply in missions.
    It's also true that players at the top of the leaderboards are going to spend gold no matter what it's on, healing after the mission or buying some tools to help. I don't see this making a sea change as some think.
    Crocodile
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,053

Seems like there's a differing opinion between the top players going for the leaderboard and the casuals. I wonder which one pays more into the game?

I wonder too. The few that pay big or the many that pay little. I don't dare to say for sure but probably the many that pay little...
    If it where even that black and white...

In any case you need a healthy mix of both.
    The game wouldn't exist without either of them.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,606
    @ATLAS-Z just to flesh out the idea of equipping them before missions, if you’d did that and then didn’t use them would they just be unequipped again or would you lose them? Otherwise it’s just going to be another thing to do before every mission just in case you need it?
    Just a small point regarding medikits which maybe isn't obvious but the 70% healing means you will always get to "Perfect" condition, as long as you are on the green health bar.
    Crocodile
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 60
    NG did a great job of improving the problem with the reinforcements tokens.
    But We're going to see another ridiculous high score on the next Guild Wars.
    Tool use in Guild Wars should be limited in some way.
    CrocodileTCBRITO
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 198
    I like the idea that you can only provide a tool to a survivor before the mission,
    and that if you don’t use the tool during the current mission, the tool is gone.
    In this way you have to be sure in advance whether and when you want to use tools.
    For the challenge you can leave it like this, but for Guildwars you really should
    think about adjusting something.
    Guild Wars is the only mode without endless attempts, which makes it interesting for
    everyone, since you can also achieve something through thinking and tactics and not just
    through mass repetitions.
    This is my opinion: Massive changes for tool use during guildwars and for me they should
    be left as they are for the challenge. It must somehow remain profitable for NG from an
    economic point of view, but Guildwars is the last remaining element that still carries a
    touch of competition with equal basis for all. ;)
    BurmeliinisCrocodileDanski_46JordanYukiSCBMA
    edited May 7
    Agreed. Make it a one-day cooldown in guild wars, i.e. you can use only 1 grenade and 1 medikit per battle. The GW mission generator sometimes creates almost impossible missions (tanks + search for clues + continuous spawns + gate) and a grenade & medikit there might make it possible, but still no walk in the park.
    Crocodile
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 673
    > @maku11 said:
    > NG did a great job of improving the problem with the reinforcements tokens.

No they not, level 12 survivors and flat badges level 2 still powerful even guns level 15
    the last standing knight of low lvl
    Danski_46TWDaddictionKarajocaPicTJCart
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    1 Grenade per mission
    1 Medkit per mission

None of both in GW

Fair enough
    CrocodileTCBRITOSCBMA
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,241
    > @Firekid said:
    > @ATLAS-Z just to flesh out the idea of equipping them before missions, if you’d did that and then didn’t use them would they just be unequipped again or would you lose them? Otherwise it’s just going to be another thing to do before every mission just in case you need it?

No you wouldn't lose them. No one would use them if they made this rule.

I would say you equip them whenever you like before Mission from the camp wherever and they just stay equipped until you use them.

And if you did use it you would have to manually equip another.

That was my thinking anyway

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    JordanYukiShadowWalker
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    Maybe I’m exaggerating here but again, not a good start to the “balancing”. Day 3 for me and still nothing in daily quests. Meanwhile, guild mates have gotten some all 3 days. Is 3 a lot? Maybe not. But it’s 3 more then I have right now and obviously will continue to add up. If it’s “random”, the system of “balancing” isn’t right. You can’t balance something that’s random
    TCBRITO
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 638
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > If it’s “random”, the system of “balancing” isn’t right. You can’t balance something that’s random

My boy Thanos disagrees with that...

...but I haven't gotten any tools in my dailies either, I've been snapped :s
  • DadaDada Member Posts: 44
    We already have a distance between the p2p and f2p, and all cool... competitiveness still there (ish), specially in GW... but now? Yes... it is too powerful and takes the fun away... And it can be a fun thing, if you listen to the great players that already gave good suggestions and fix it... Stay alive, NG... stay alive!!!
    TCBRITO
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 83
    edited May 8
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > 2* on Kill Room 48 MM, medkit before the last walker dies. Instant 3*! It feels, so cheap :tired_face:

70 gold for 6* ? I would say it's not so cheap. :lol:
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,528
    > @dalmer said:
    > > @WellyLuga said:
    > > 2* on Kill Room 48 MM, medkit before the last walker dies. Instant 3*! It feels, so cheap :tired_face:
    >
    > 70 gold for 6* ? I would say it's not so cheap. :lol:

It was free in a daily quest :wink:
    xbamfxDanski_46ShadowWalker
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 202
    WellyLuga said:

2* on Kill Room 48 MM, medkit before the last walker dies. Instant 3*! It feels, so cheap :tired_face:

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to use it though...

Some people play the distance badgeless, why not play the challenge "grenadeless" and "medkitless". :)
    ShadowWalker
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 721
    Maybe just change it so they cant be purchased (with gold anyway) and they can only be gained through rewards.
    TCBRITOPic