Grenades

Has anyone used the grenades yet? Can you take damage from em. Anyone used or seen a vid? I'll like to see how it's working... Thank you 😁
Looking for a guild?
Do you think you can handle the brothel life?
Join the bad guys on NML: Negans brothel 😈
Our minimum is 1000 stars
Guild wars participation
Message me if you're interested!

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,220
    I have used 0 nades or health kit. If I could give you mine I would in a snap.
    RiotZappaPicwauwauwiwa
  • QueenOTDQueenOTD Member Posts: 109
    > @xbamfx said:
    > I have used 0 nades or health kit. If I could give you mine I would in a snap.

Thank you! Maybe someone will help us with a video:D
    Looking for a guild?
    Guild wars participation

I made a video but I don’t know how to share
    Big thanks, @xbamfx 😁
    Really helpful!!!
    Looking for a guild?
    Guild wars participation

• MoreCowBellMoreCowBell Member Posts: 20
    This is especially bad for the Wild Cup competitors. This was a tough challenge and should have just showcased the top skill of some of the best in the world. Not who has the deepest pockets. Grenades are a joke. ZERO SKILL
    TCBRITO
    @TWDaddiction i made it on purpose
    TWDaddictionTCBRITO
    Hence the choice of music
    TWDaddictionTJCart
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited May 10

Oh man if this doesn’t show the tools are broken idk what does.

Broken? Seems to be working perfectly fine to me. With those 6 items used, it would be a value of 420 gold. If you're buying the $100 gold bundle as standard practice, the street value of 3 starring that MM is $3. While that might not keep the lights on very long by itself, if it becomes an "on the regular" tactic, then oh boy! $$$
    ShadowWalkerTWDaddictionRohlikzauchemHellnight
    I'm not much of a spender, so it's a no no to me...
    Looking for a guild?
    Guild wars participation

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited May 9
    QueenOTD said:

I'm not much of a spender, so it's a no no to me...

For the most part, the grenades and medkits won't change the game for F2Pers too much. The big issue is how it shakes up the leaderboards at the highest levels. While it has usually always taken some amount of spending to offset healing times from bad RNG in a level, with the tools, much more of those bad setups and unlucky hits can simply be glossed over now with using a tool.

While there still is a little bit of skill required to know the levels well enough to avoid getting overrun, the low use limits on the tools allow them to nearly be spammed to complete levels that weren't designed with them in mind. Hence the outcry from most of the competitive players on their seemingly thoughtless implementation.
    TCBRITO
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,258
    When we all completing GW this week it will change.
    It definitely needs some skills too... It's something new to the game. We will see how this leaderboard will look like😁
    Looking for a guild?
    Guild wars participation

Deathwish19
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 143
    xbamfx said:

This should help @QueenOTD

Video would have never seen the light of day if swift strike didn’t activate at 1:05
    QueenOTDShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,892
    Lol @Spiked you need to come back home. Miss you buddy.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    @WellyLuga totally agree
    Looking for a guild?
    Guild wars participation

WellyLuga said:

> @Spiked said:

> (Quote)

> Video would have never seen the light of day if swift strike didn’t activate at 1:05

You could watch nearly every video you see and make a 'if that didn't activate there...' comment :lol:

Yeah but he was trying to prove how easy the grenades made it to 3 star and still needed luck to “prove” his point. Just made me laugh.

TCBRITOKarajoca
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    edited May 9
    @Spiked No matter what NG comes out with, their biggest money maker will always be that good ol “rng” luck.

Kinda like how they still claim a fattys stun at a rate of what seems like 99.9% at 45+ is just plain bad luck.....

Good one NG, good one.
    QueenOTDDanski_46ATLAS-Z
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 105
    Take this bs out the game ng
    QueenOTDPicxbamfx
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 67
    @Spiked just a question what was bigger help there the 5* Survivalist Rick or the grenades and medipacks? you are saying that high pink star level survivors are just as big of a help, do you still think think that after seeing this video? a pink star adds +500 damage and maybe like +10% charged damage do you think if Srick had +50% charged damage the result would have been 3 stars without grenades and medipacks?

some help for the calculation, srick had 180k charged damage, +50% would mean 270k
    a 48 fatty has ~800k health
    xbamfx
    tjhookr said:

@Spiked just a question what was bigger help there the 5* Survivalist Rick or the grenades and medipacks? you are saying that high pink star level survivors are just as big of a help, do you still think think that after seeing this video? a pink star adds +500 damage and maybe like +10% charged damage do you think if Srick had +50% charged damage the result would have been 3 stars without grenades and medipacks?

some help for the calculation, srick had 180k charged damage, +50% would mean 270k
    a 48 fatty has ~800k health

I just find it hilarious that a bunch of p2p people (rerolls, weapons, badges, stars, gas, gold, etc) are bitching about people are buying wins and "skill" and that this change is going to upset the leader boards (like there is some f2p even close to the top?). I think they are delusional about how much "skill" they have purchased.

Grenades will get nerfed, I don't think they add to the fun of the game but I am under much less of an illusion of how much of the game I've unlocked with a CC than some other "bad asses"

ShadowWalkerdalmerTCBRITOJayZRiotZappa
    Using Ranged not that great.

Then others it’s nice.

> @Spiked said:
    > (Quote)
    > Video would have never seen the light of day if swift strike didn’t activate at 1:05

Of course I would not have posted had swift strike not activated, I would not have the chance to use nades and health kits. I’m so glad you caught the obvious 😆 did you see the sloppy care free play? Yet still 3 star or did that go over your head? 🤔 lemme know....
    > @Spiked said:
    > (Quote)
    > I just find it hilarious that a bunch of p2p people (rerolls, weapons, badges, stars, gas, gold, etc) are bitching about people are buying wins and "skill" and that this change is going to upset the leader boards (like there is some f2p even close to the top?). I think they are delusional about how much "skill" they have purchased.
    >
    > Grenades will get nerfed, I don't think they add to the fun of the game but I am under much less of an illusion of how much of the game I've unlocked with a CC than some other "bad asses"

If you don’t understand the concept of using a character you built up by player movement and strategy vs click this button throw a nade for 500k damage than there is no point elaborating for your simple mind. Next!
    vshield50Andy_b