Grenades already unbalanced!?

2»

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,905
    I finally got my first Daily Quest with a new tool (Grenade)! Hope the streak continues...
    vshield50romeoWahooDawgSPC_TORRES
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 320
    Is it possible that the odds for getting one of these in dailies is relatively low (for balance) and some just haven't been lucky? I mean, the odds on the double hero calls are like 15%, right? For three cards, no less. I've had plenty of runs of 6 calls or more without hitting the featured hero. It's RNG, baby. (For the record, I've had 1 med kit and 1 grenade in six days)
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    edited May 10
    > @jrodrf2 said:
    > Is it possible that the odds for getting one of these in dailies is relatively low (for balance) and some just haven't been lucky? I mean, the odds on the double hero calls are like 15%, right? For three cards, no less. I've had plenty of runs of 6 calls or more without hitting the featured hero. It's RNG, baby. (For the record, I've had 1 med kit and 1 grenade in six days)

It’s definitely random. But my point is, they claim that there will be a “balance” here. And it’s hard to say it’s balanced when it’s based off of rng. It’s the principle here. Some got 3 or 4 this week, some got zero.....

There’s a reason reinforcement tokens and rerolls aren’t in daily quests....it would be unfair to some. Especially with something so game changing as this.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 132

It’s definitely random. But my point is, they claim that there will be a “balance” here. And it’s hard to say it’s balanced when it’s based off of rng. It’s the principle here. Some got 3 or 4 this week, some got zero.....

It is simply variance, over time it'll even out. I cant remember getting any gold this week in the daily quest, I don't think it was rigged against me getting gold.. I just think it was normal variance and I'll eventually get gold.

For the record I have had 2 grenades and 1 med kit this week.

dalmerShadowWalker
    > @Spiked said:
    > (Quote)
    > It is simply variance, over time it'll even out. I cant remember getting any gold this week in the daily quest, I don't think it was rigged against me getting gold.. I just think it was normal variance and I'll eventually get gold.
    >
    > For the record I have had 2 grenades and 1 med kit this week.

Well of course speaking from someone who got something 3 days says this lol. This post would be different if you were at zero too.

Day 7 now. Still nothing in quests for me. Zero out of 7. Meanwhile some people have gotten 4 or more. So how long will this even out and be balanced? That’s a big hole to climb out of
    romeo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 535
    @TWDaddiction have you used any tools yet? I haven't used any and I haven't gotten any tools for the Daily quests. Maybe a sacrifice is required to the RNG Gods?
    Governatorromeo
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,009
    🤦ahhh
    dalmer
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,181
    edited May 11

@TWDaddiction have you used any tools yet? I haven't used any and I haven't gotten any tools for the Daily quests. Maybe a sacrifice is required to the RNG Gods?

This is an interesting point, I doubt it's how they code it but I only got my first med kit the day after I used one!
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited May 11

I have used no tools and received 2 med kits on my main so far from daily quests. Haven't checked every day on my alt, but there was a reward for a grenade on at least one day.
    ShadowWalker
    Nope, I’ve used several of both testing them so that can’t be it.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,250
    Changes made and it’s fixed. Still usable
    ATLAS-Z
    I actually like the changes. Still will take some getting used to, but the changes did make it better in my eyes

Side note. Another day, still no tools in my dailies.
    romeo
    Not joking. Still nothing. It actually might be worth checking if there’s a bug causing this???

Day9 and nothing. @Fluxxx at this point it really does seem like something is off more then just variance”. There’s a lot of bugs going around and this very well could be. Please try and address it??
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 760
    It is odd that you haven't gotten them at all, but also keep in mind that the way that daily quests work is that each Quest slot has its own "pool" of reward you can get.
    Tools can only appear in the fourth slot - with that said it's still very unlucky that you haven't gotten them, but let's give it a couple more days and see if it comes up. There doesn't seem to be a bug with your account at least, we checked and your account has the same information as everyone else.
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > It is odd that you haven't gotten them at all, but also keep in mind that the way that daily quests work is that each Quest slot has its own "pool" of reward you can get.
    > Tools can only appear in the fourth slot - with that said it's still very unlucky that you haven't gotten them, but let's give it a couple more days and see if it comes up. There doesn't seem to be a bug with your account at least, we checked and your account has the same information as everyone else.

Well first off, thanks for looking into it and responding!!

Second. Brb gonna play the lotto. I’m bound for some luck eventually, right!?!?!
    ShadowWalkerromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,785
    Yeah bro you're gonna hit BIG

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 535
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > > @Fluxxx said:
    > > It is odd that you haven't gotten them at all, but also keep in mind that the way that daily quests work is that each Quest slot has its own "pool" of reward you can get.
    > > Tools can only appear in the fourth slot - with that said it's still very unlucky that you haven't gotten them, but let's give it a couple more days and see if it comes up. There doesn't seem to be a bug with your account at least, we checked and your account has the same information as everyone else.
    >
    >
    >
    > Well first off, thanks for looking into it and responding!!
    >
    > Second. Brb gonna play the lotto. I’m bound for some luck eventually, right!?!?!

No tools for me either.

Bad luck is still a type of luck right?
    TWDaddictionromeo