New Guild War Bugs

HershalHershal Member Posts: 15
Post your bugs/ glitches here, folks
GeirRiotZappa

Comments

• HershalHershal Member Posts: 15
    This was an issue with the map mission description at the start of the map. It stated 'Kill all Walkers and Exit' but was clearly a kill 10 walkers and exit with spawn every turn. Very different mission than was expected.
    KarajocaPaste
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 180
    Be careful, it is better to see that it does not say kill ALL walkers and go out, but kill walkers and go out therefore does not indicate the number of walkers to kill, because the quantity is found when you start the war
    ShadowWalkergrzechExpdalmer
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 43
    I think I encoutered two different "Kill something" previews.

One is just "Kill all walkers" (no Exit). This is the type where you, guess what :), kill all walkers and the maps end.
    Second is "Kill all walker and exit". Here you have not to kill "all" walkers, but instead a given number and make it to the exit.
  • fin_mac04fin_mac04 Member Posts: 1
    sometimes once completing a mission it won’t give me the victory points or is delayed for a while then they just appear
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 245
    the cost of scavenger missions raise to 5 gas from 4

my difficulty level on GW was 23 (before deleting my reinforced weapons) that level in scavenger mission cost 5 gasoline
    the last standing knight of low lvl
    KarajocaPaste
    edited May 13
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > I still can't believe you deleted your gear.
    >
    > I mean, dude, I try to throw out negativity but, damn... you are special.

no negative man, I'm just can't play GW on my lvl difficulty without deleting my guns, even they in my inventory the difficult to high

they created bad sistem, don't ask us how to balance that, thinking they smart but isn't
    TCBRITOKarajoca
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 369
    Crocodile said:

thinking they smart but isn't

Completely unlike people who found and used the gear level loophole.
    JankelTCBRITOSilverhawk
    > @Paste said:
    > (Quote)
    > Completely unlike people who found and used the gear level loophole.

what gear? I'm scrap my gear and then complete 4G

next what?

"completely unlike people who not 27 lvl survivors"?
    TCBRITOKarajoca
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,952
    I have a guildie with Level 24 toons and the 2-A map had Level 29 human opponents. Needless to say, they were not happy campers. Is this intended?
    JankelQ20
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,401
    It doesn’t say kill all walkers and exit though does it. It says kill walkers and exit. That “all” word is very important.
    TCBRITOsuzequeue
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412

I have a guildie with Level 24 toons and the 2-A map had Level 29 human opponents. Needless to say, they were not happy campers. Is this intended?

If your guildie has lvl 30 weapons, then, yes, it was intended. Part of the last notes of the last updated from Fluxxx were about the difficulty scaling changes in GW to include not only survivors, but also "overleveled" equippable weapons.
    TCBRITOGovernatorQ20
    Crocodile said:

the cost of scavenger missions raise to 5 gas from 4

my difficulty level on GW was 23 (before deleting my reinforced weapons) that level in scavenger mission cost 5 gasoline

So are you saying the difficulty scaling changes affected not only your Guild War map, but also your scavenge missions? What did they raise to? The same level is the starting of the GW map for the normal scavenge maps or something else?
    edited May 13
    > @TJCart said:
    > (Quote)
    > So are you saying the difficulty scaling changes affected not only your Guild War map, but also your scavenge missions? What did they raise to? The same level is the starting of the GW map for the normal scavenge maps or something else?

Gas now 5 per mission, like after 23 lvl
    Always was 4 per mission
    Karajoca
    Crocodile said:

Gas now 5 per mission, like after 23 lvl

Always was 4 per mission

Hmm I wonder if these 2 issues related:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43206/weapon-lvl-from-reward-crates-too-high#latest
  • SaulinkaSaulinka Member Posts: 4
    Hello, we have a problem, it says absent, problem with servers or what?Our guild Lithuanian-HQ2 @Fluxxx
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,370

Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Павел
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 30
    its global problem i believe :(
    AntonioGreekWarriorПавел
  • ПавелПавел Member Posts: 3
    Также проблема с войной гильдий сегодня, гильдия БЕЛАРУСЬ СИ
    reekookr
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 837
    Yeah indeed it was server-wide, but it should be fixed now!
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 88
    @Fluxxx will the sectors 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F stay bugged with 8 attacks or should they be at 12 ?

This is an unintended bug. It can only be changed after the war ends, so it will remain at least until the end of this week.
    3vilrineGovernator
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 861
    I like the 8 map sectors adds a little bit of strategy for mid level guilds, the 4D sector is a nice carrot to try and push a little bit.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

MrChrisBurmeliinisGovernator
  • sousou Member Posts: 352

individual score of one player did not show in battle ongoing board yesterday.
    also some players shown as absent in gw when they were in and playing today.
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > This is an unintended bug. It can only be changed after the war ends, so it will remain at least until the end of this week.

Expected this as a bug, but lot of guild members think of it positively. Because of lot of hate last weeks maybe you should consider not fixing it as a nice gesture for players? :-)
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    Walkerslayer82
  • Roamer0704Roamer0704 Member Posts: 3
    Game froze TWICE during enemy battles! Had to restart game and lost 2 attacks and had to redo battles I was winning.
    Q20
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 563
    Thats weird sometimes when we 2x 3x levels I will go away from game like exit it and come back in 3 hours and I can still finish it off. Not sure what is happening with your account
    Q20
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 991
    @Fluxxx, my guildmate Y-NOT has only used 3 swords but has 12 now, he hasn't lost any attacks, can you look into this please.

@Roamer0704 Could you elaborate a bit more on what kind of freeze you mean?

@Danski_46 looked into him, and I see he spent 18 attacks that day. He played quite a few missions in quick succession so perhaps the scoreboard was delayed. It would be more accurate to know what his game showed in this case. Did the same attacks and VP show for him as well?
    Fluxxx
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 991
    Here's Y-NOTs answer @Fluxxx
    I was on 18 when it started and dropped to 14 after playing 2 rounds. I played most of them out in quick succession. It just didn’t add up. I played all the swords I had but I don’t believe I used 18 with a score of just over 300.. Anyway hopefully this doesn’t happen again.