Yes, your memory is not going bad - the single 2x call is the same few over and over and over....

Here is a list of the single 2x 15 phone calls since Feb 17th.
Blue - second time
Yellow - third time
Gray - fourth time

Poor Dwight, Ezekiel, Glenn, Jerry, Jesus, Maggie, Merle, Negan, Rick, and Sniper Morgan. They must have done something really bad to be put on the naughty list at NG to not even get an invite to the 2x calls. :p
Governator

Comments

• GradyGrady Member Posts: 122
    The 2x calls are not so useful these days since the heroes traits now surpass that of the survivors. Rolling a bunch of survivor tokens 85% of the time is a real waste.
    ShadowWalkerNezoDeathwish19
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    I've been waiting for a Merle 2X call forever!
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    edited May 16
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > > @Warlord said:
    > > Poor Dwight, Ezekiel, Glenn, Jerry, Jesus, Maggie, Merle, Negan, Rick, and Sniper Morgan. They must have done something really bad to be put on the naughty list at NG to not even get an invite to the 2x calls. :p
    >
    > Maybe they can get a special guaranteed ×4 token call that costs 10 radios? "The Dumpster Hero Call."
    >
    > Meh, I probably still wouldn't waste radios.
    >
    >

Jesus tank is quite ok. Merle is potentially best shooter with his trait, but for me, he needs too much rerolls, since I don't play them too often. Only Tara leader.

@topic. NG put calls mostly for useful heroes, because nobody or very less people would buy others :-P it's logic for me and I agree. However, I only use 15 radio calls for Eugene and only few.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 210
    Nice colors, 3 x blue and green.
    ShadowWalkerRohlikzauchemJankel
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 541
    > @MrChris said:
    > > @ShadowWalker said:
    > > > @Warlord said:
    > > > Poor Dwight, Ezekiel, Glenn, Jerry, Jesus, Maggie, Merle, Negan, Rick, and Sniper Morgan. They must have done something really bad to be put on the naughty list at NG to not even get an invite to the 2x calls. :p
    > >
    > > Maybe they can get a special guaranteed ×4 token call that costs 10 radios? "The Dumpster Hero Call."
    > >
    > > Meh, I probably still wouldn't waste radios.
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Jesus tank is quite ok. Merle is potentially best shooter with his trait, but for me, he needs too much rerolls, since I don't play them too often. Only Tara leader.

Yeah Jesus is actually pretty good, reroll like Scout Rick and he is a beast.

Poor Merle, he is very confused about what he wants to do. Decent leader trait, but the rest of his traits are for PvP missions, where ironically his LT isn't that useful.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,358
    How dare NG keep putting calls out for useful heros! How am I meant to hoard radios when they keep putting these people in! Then they go crazy and put the amazing alt hero and bruiser calls in too! God I hate NG! 😂😂
    ShadowWalkerPasteDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,815
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > > @Warlord said:
    > > Poor Dwight, Ezekiel, Glenn, Jerry, Jesus, Maggie, Merle, Negan, Rick, and Sniper Morgan. They must have done something really bad to be put on the naughty list at NG to not even get an invite to the 2x calls. :p
    >
    > Maybe they can get a special guaranteed ×4 token call that costs 10 radios? "The Dumpster Hero Call."
    >
    > Meh, I probably still wouldn't waste radios.
    >
    >

Lol I've often thought of suggesting this, but I don't know if I would spend on it either. Maybe Jesus? I use him on the reg.

For the rest, mehhhh

Kinda sad.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 331
    Didn't they do 2X calls for some of these in the time period before that? I recall Jesus and Dwight. Maybe Merle too? Maybe that was Star hero related?
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 136
    > @Grady said:
    > Rolling a bunch of survivor tokens 85% of the time is a real waste.

The survivor token amounts are way to low. NG I'd like to see the survivor tokens at x3 or x4 of what the values currently are. x4 on the low end. That's the only way i would be interested even some of the time.

I've been waiting for a Merle 2X call forever!

I just wanted to say thank you to NG for the 2X Merle call today!!!!!! I've gotten Merle most of the way to 4 stars!
    Deathwish19CaptainslayerMrChrisPaste
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 264
    Here's a secret. As soon as you see a moderately useful hero with a x2 call - don't take the bait. Save your radios because a good one is just around the corner. Get them to go broke on mediocre then they will spend real money on the premium. Cha-ching...$$$$.
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    Troublemaker
    Krieg said:

Here's a secret. As soon as you see a moderately useful hero with a x2 call - don't take the bait. Save your radios because a good one is just around the corner. Get them to go broke on mediocre then they will spend real money on the premium. Cha-ching...$$$$.

Pretty much! I had 3,000 phones saved up and they all went to Merle....
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,358
    Still waiting for the good call though... now got this rubbish for 3 days.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,188
    > @Firekid said:
    > Still waiting for the good call though... now got this rubbish for 3 days.

Yeah I don't know why they don't put out 2 calls when they do that weak 20 call with heros. I know it is not up for discussion with NG but they have done two special calls before so I guess we know how customer satisfaction rates on their list....unfortunately....

I'll be saving for the 25 radio call with 100% hero tokens 🤗