major bug missing win reward points if you login late

tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 67
edited May 18 in Guild Wars Discussion
so if you log in after the war has ended and you try to claim your reward points that you get for winning, you can't get it, the win and tier count page won't pop up. Me and my guildmate both are cheated out of our winning bonus, in my case it is more than 600rp. I have submitted a support ticket, I hope I won't be shrugged off that this is beta and f off like last few times ...
@Fluxxx can you look into this this? is a major hit for some people and definitely should not work like this. you only have a few hours to claim your winnings! I can imagine if I were in a timezone that these few hours were in the middle of the night, I would have no chance to claim my winnings. this is unacceptable!
CrocodileTetram

Comments

• deividaclimadeividaclima Member Posts: 7
    I had the same problem
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 368
    edited May 18
    [nevermind, I misinterpreted]
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,892
    Yes this happened to me.

Victory was assured last night before I went to bed.

While I slept, battle ended.

We won.

When I woke, next war week notifications up and running. But no x1.5 multiplier for me.

I sent in a ticket @Fluxxx

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • TetramTetram Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited May 18
    The same problem for me. about 400 points of reward missing this morning.

And I saw the problem last battle with RP bonus points of a sector closed between my deconnection before the sector was closed and my new connection after the end of the battle. I received the end sector points but not his 1.5 multiplier
    tjhookr
    I'm guessing it's because the new week war is rolling already with sign ups today. There's no way to even see last week's battles that ended 7 hours ago.

This is a problem if we can't collect our rewards.

They'll have to either fix it or cancel Sundays.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Artminius
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 67
    Tetram said:

The same problem for me. about 400 points of reward missing this morning.

And I saw the problem last battle with RP bonus points of a sector closed between my deconnection before the sector was closed and my new connection after the end of the battle. I received the end sector points but not his 1.5 multiplier

yes I had that problem before. received the answer from support that gw is beta and they won't do anything, I guess they won't even correct it in the code ...
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 258
    This is complete BS. Our guild was assured victory, and now we are just S.O.L. Not cool, NG.
    I'll wait to hear back before I get too salty. This is a legit error and they should be addressing it.

• reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    I find it strange that you need to open the victory screen and the points are not automatically awarded to you.
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    tjhookrATLAS-ZPaste
  • HershalHershal Member Posts: 15
    There should be some sort of cooldown between end of last Guild War and new signup period, like the Challenge, so collection of rewards is still possible after the war ends. Everybody that played Sunday lost the rewards for victory.
    ATLAS-Z
    edited May 18
    > @Hershal said:
    > There should be some sort of cooldown between end of last Guild War and new signup period, like the Challenge, so collection of rewards is still possible after the war ends. Everybody that played Sunday lost the rewards for victory.

Not everybody, some of my team got the reward. That's how I know where I should be. I should be over 3500 RP, but I'm under 3k

The ones who got the reward were European so awake very early relative to my EST.

tjhookrTetram
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,258
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 836
    We're going to look into it! For now we’ve sent out RP compensation based on how many players you had registered for that last battle (the same amounts that were sent out for uneven matchmaking). This isn't something we can fix quickly, so it will likely happen on the next few Mondays - so we'll run compensations like today.
    tjhookrATLAS-ZPasteTetram
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,397
    Ok, will make sure our guild don’t play on a Sunday.
    Thank you @Fluxxx !

• NanajjaNanajja Member Posts: 28
    Are team experienced same thing close war woke up already reset don’t know if won or lost. Reported to tech support no response even though replied suggestions didn’t help, frustrating get test phase going to be issues but teams are still using supplies to play only fair to comp us guinea pigs lol!
    psychwolfCrocodile
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 43
    Push this thread up as the issue seems to be unresolved.

The previous battle (02, 24.06.2020) in our guild we had two issues.

1.) This happened to me. The battle ended with us winning. I saw the 1.5x applied screen but my RP did not change. I relogged into the game then the RP was updated and with the 1.5x bonus applied. So this seemed to be some kind of lag until scores had been updated.

2.) Another guild member playing in this battle did also see the 1.5x applied screen but did not receive the 1.5x bonus even after relogging and waiting for a long time. Waited even until the next battle started. A ticket was submitted and the missing RP was manually granted.

Summary: Be aware that there still seems to be an issue that sometimes the 1.5x bonus is not granted to your RP. This happens to individual players, not all players of the battle.