I really like the new GW format (at least so far)

PastePaste Member Posts: 429
Every time NG changes something people complain, and if they don't change fast enough people also complain.

The new GW format for me means more flexibility, less stress, more focus on cooperation and strategy and less gold needed for healing. These are all good things. Change is risky and means bugs will likely happen, as we have seen, but once these have been worked out GW will be a better game mode. At least for me.
fearofthedarksuzequeuejrodrf2ATLAS-ZTJCartzaradinromeoSilverhawk

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,006
    Yeah I like it, plus you can play with more of your guild. If you want to.

Lots of good here. Not all, but lots.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Pasteromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,511
    I also really really like this version of guild wars!
    Paste
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Yes Good job NG & keep improving👊
    PasterogueDS
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 614
    One good thing about this version is all the reward points I am getting.
    Paste
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37
    GW wonderful mode!
    I am waiting for compensation for my time, nerves and money. I suggest you re-read the wonderful novel of Russian classics: "Idiot", as in the novel by Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky. Stay alive!
    bаnksyKarajoca
  • bаnksybаnksy Member Posts: 4
    GW’s new mode is pumping money out of our wallets and nothing more. first aid kit grenades? maybe we’ll introduce mines and air support?
    GalexSektorPriz
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37
    bаnksy said:

GW’s new mode is pumping money out of our wallets and nothing more. first aid kit grenades? maybe we’ll introduce mines and air support?

takiye chudesnyye idei, neponyatno, pochemu do sikh por ne vveli tank gubernatora

Such wonderful ideas, it is not clear why the Governor’s tank has not yet been introduced.
  • bаnksybаnksy Member Posts: 4
    Galex said:

bаnksy said:

takiye chudesnyye idei, neponyatno, pochemu do sikh por ne vveli tank gubernatora

Such wonderful ideas, it is not clear why the Governor’s tank has not yet been introduced.
    eshe st' Rick kotorii uletel na vertolete mojno vizivat' ego v missii chtobi uletat' bez ranenii

there is Rick who was taken by helicopter !!! You can call him in a mission to take survivors without injuries!
    Crocodile
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 905
    Thumbs up from me I like it, our battle yesterday was the best yet, full teams and ended 12 points apart. Great stuff.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 573
    It's great if matched correctly. They might as well make it 4 days only and scrap the last 2 days. 10 per and be done with it. My guild got 9 vs 10 then 8 vs 10. And we where matched with good that is same tier as ours.

I dont give it a great for this reason when down by 18 especially 36 attacks we dont even stand a chance.