Jackpot Deluxe 2020

Hi all! Is there anyone who could provide me with the answers to the following questions please:

1. Will Scavenge under normal mode have a chance of getting the 9 golden crates? Or is it just 9 silver crates only?
2. If the answer to part 1 is 'yes' to golden crates, then what are the % chances for both golden and silver crates to appear? Where can I find this data?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,428
    @Thunderstorm. The answers you seek are in the In-game News.

All post-mission reward crates will have these % Chance.

Good luck!
    SCBMA
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    Thanks for replying, @Governator.

So does that mean regardless of the Scavenge mode, normal or hard, the % chance are all the same? It's not mentioned in the news.
    Cause I have yet to get 9 golden crates in normal modes after many tries. Only the silver crates.

Anyway, I'm just curious. Thanks!
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    edited May 2020
    According to the % chance you should get a gold jackpot about every 20 missions (regardless of which type), but I can personally guarantee that number isn't right... I must have played already close to 100 missions again, and no gold for me... I've had maybe 1 or 2 golden jackpots in the last 4 jackpot events... It's actually a jokepot event, really.

PS: Have you heard the story about RNGesus and The Dude? You should check it out... it really happened! ;-)
    RiotZappa
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    Do you have a TLDR version? haha

That's one long story in a discussion thread!
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    JOKEPOT!
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    RiotZappaSPC_TORRESPicpsychwolfManselle
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 97
    > @Sg_Death said:
    > JOKEPOT!

5 silver no gold.

Also I’ve not had any gold since Wednesday from videos. (Must be that RNG.....)
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,428
    edited May 2020
    RiotZappa said:

> @Sg_Death said:

> JOKEPOT!

5 silver no gold.

Also I’ve not had any gold since Wednesday from videos. (Must be that RNG.....)

Consider yourself lucky! I haven't seen gold in about 2 weeks. :astonished:
    RiotZappa
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    I got 2 jackpot (Gold) and 5 jackpot (silver) and yes the silver one is suck
    You'll get the common or uncommon gear pretty much on silver crates
    RiotZappa
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 304
    Jokepot is the most awful event NG runs. I got 1 Jokepot all weekend on 1800 stars and numerous Scavenge missions. Please never run this again. Even the Jokepot I got was all XP.
    TCBRITORiotZappa
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166

MrLuckyMaD VapoR
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 33
    several silvers and 1 (one) gold jackpot during season tara missions, lol
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    4 silver and 2 gold the whole weekend. All xp except for one blue component.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 630
    Only three total this whole Challenge (the first wasn't even photo worthy) 
    SCBMAGovernator
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,314

I actually haven't played much at all this weekend.

RNGeesus just smiling this way a little bit.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    GovernatorMrLuckyPaste
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 921

MaD VapoRSCBMAPasteMrLucky
    Almost 2K in stars, and 2 Gold Jokepots for the entire event. What a waste of time.
    MrLuckyRiotZappa
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,974
    For the first time in a long time I didn’t get a single gold jackpot on either of my accounts. I’m not too fussed though as didn’t need the XP anyways 😂
    ShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 839
    Jackpots suck without progressive luck. We should startout with a base 10% chance of a gold jackpot. Every mission win without a gold jackpot leads to +1% jackpot. So the next one would be 11% jackpot. Then 12%. Then 13% and so on untill ding ding ding jackpot!

Stupid silver jackpots fill up with useless brown and green items anyway and prove to be a waste of keys. These should be the fixed 5% jackpots.

Fixed 5% for gold jackpots is bs. It isn't fun. It's not worth it to me to buy a gas booster for it. Progressive? Maybe. Depends on the math. The math right now says hell no.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    I got 2 gold and 5 silver the whole weekend.
    I hate how they flash gold for just a second before turning silver also. One more kick in the nuts from this lame event.
    Pasteghost_pepperfretjeWahooDawg
    edited June 2020
    @Fluxx Please never run this garbage event ever again. Same as Component and Chemical Events. The ONLY event worth it's salt is the watered down Radioactive event. And, that's marginal too.  The only value events that NG runs are Reduced healing times, 1 minute gas, the old Goldrush, And reduced cost for upgrade/ 5 sec upgrades. Everything else is complete garbage. 
    VovpsychwolfTCBRITOghost_pepperSuperhero8900rpm
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 839
    edited June 2020
    Watered down is really the only way to describe ALL of the events other than radios, gold, and speed ups. Do we see an increase in grey and brown crafting bits? Yes. But not blue and gold. I'm not buying a gas booster for more of nothing.

Imo the only way to do this and maintain both player happiness and ng rarity for resources and currencies is to offer constant trade ins. Use the TG shop for this or even make a new shop tab. "Market Swap" or something similar.

In this way, we know we can take something which has no value and turn it into something which has value. No waiting around and wondering if piles of the unused and useless will ever be anything but. If we see an immediate exchange offer, we can decide yes or no. And the best part of it is NG CAN TRACK THIS!

NG will know if something is a good exchange offer or not to players based on the data. Do players swap X for Y? How many did it? What are the popular swaps?

Soon we can get events that actually target the resources and currencies we want. We can get exchange events where temporarily the rates are even better. And there will be a greater level of general activity about what's going on in the game, not this lackluster constant failure of common and silver chest results which players HATE. Because that is our experience. Common and silver chests just suck.
    psychwolfSuperhero