m4sm4s Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 42
A new set of maps for the challenge
Please show the maps

@Fluxxx @Vane
thnx !!!
3vilrine

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 418
    Me thinks these will be recycled/remixed versions of TV Missions that took place in a Grocery Store (i.e. "Baby Shower" from 9B and "Solving the Formula" from Welcome to Woodbury)..... Just my $0.02
    ShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,352
    I think one of them will be that map, but not sure about the other 5.
    MudMoccasin
    @Crocodile thats interesting and sounds like a nice mix. Where’d you get this info from?
    Karajocam4s
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 161
    from one member of our russian community
    m4s
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,104
    I see what you did there @JayZ you sneaky devil you
    JayZm4sjimmydawise
    Well that’s gonna be a tough map, chances are you search all the shelves and the exit doesn’t light up.
    Governator
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,785
    Hackers

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    Lol I mean he already surprised me with having equipment reinforced 12 times over his level, then had no problem scrapping them all for a YouTube video. Now he had the maps ahead of time?

There’s something we don’t know here 🤔
    RiotZappa
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Lol I mean he already surprised me with having equipment reinforced 12 times over his level, then had no problem scrapping them all for a YouTube video. Now he had the maps ahead of time?
    >
    > There’s something we don’t know here 🤔

Video not my, I'm just share it here, for that almost get ban in my community.
    Russian hackers so touchy.
    TWDaddictionSCBMADeathwish19m4s
    > @Crocodile said:
    > > @TWDaddiction said:
    > > Lol I mean he already surprised me with having equipment reinforced 12 times over his level, then had no problem scrapping them all for a YouTube video. Now he had the maps ahead of time?
    > >
    > > There’s something we don’t know here 🤔
    >
    > Video not my, I'm just share it here, for that almost get ban in my community.
    > Russian hackers so touchy.

Yeah I’d be careful posting that even if it’s not yours lol

Side note, what does everyone think about the new set? I’m always Down for some new maps so it’s hard to complain. But dang, they didn’t put much thought into these? Lol
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 121
    Emergency Exit’s gonna get rough. Probably just block the door with a bruiser. The rest don’t seem too bad, and I’m not sure what I think about them using the same scenes repeatedly.
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Yeah I’d be careful posting that even if it’s not yours lol
    I'm don't bother about it
    Deathwish19
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 701
    Havent opened the game yet... are these the standard rick/daryl/bruiser maps or something possibly different?
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 545
    On the very first impression looks like a decent blend of Prowl / Beta / Rick / Sasha & bruisers.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 829
    And stun and runs at higher levels
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

m4s
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 40
    @Fluxxx

I have a great idea and suggestions guys.

How about a Tirea Challenge.

01 You use a cool map and the survivors need to cross the map from left to right killing normal walkers.
    02 Same map but this time the survivors need to cross the map from right to left killing normal walker and .. one armored!
    03 The survivors spawn at the top of the map and need to kill all walkers, no exit, but same map.
    04 You place chests all over the same map and the survivors need to find stuff and then exit, also add a fat walker.
    05 This time the survivors need to open a placed door on the same map and normal walkers are chasing them.
    06 On the final map the survivors need to search the exit and escape, but of couse on the same map so they do not get lost.

<3 !
    FirekidJayZ
    The maps might not be that "revolutionary" but I'll take new mediocre maps over the same old shit any day.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    ShadowWalkerTWDaddictionDeathwish19TJCart
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 40
    Come on .. one challenge and two maps used twice...
    MudMoccasin
    I don’t mind that it’s the same map but with different objectives. They play completely differently and of it means we get more mapsets I’m al for it. It’s basically what guildwars does and it works there.
    TWDaddictionATLAS-ZDeathwish19
    Yeah I’m in the same thought there. I’m thrilled we have something new and I support it. But I’m shocked it’s been forever since we had a new set, and we finally get one and it’s this....lol
    Troublemaker
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 829
    They have been putting out a couple each update lately....who can forget the boom barrel challenge and the blinding snow maps. hahaha
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,365
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Yeah I’m in the same thought there. I’m thrilled we have something new and I support it. But I’m shocked it’s been forever since we had a new set, and we finally get one and it’s this....lol

This is exactly what I was just about to write.

The game desperately need new Challenge map sets.

I'm glad this happened, but it's not the way to do it.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Lakeside getaway bleeding soon in an apocalypse near you!