Grenade and Medkit thoughts

Now that I finally used some grenades and medits, overall I really like them, but have a question and suggestions.

Question: can your survivors be injured by a grenade even if they aren't in the green circle? I've been injured and even stunned when not in the circle.

Suggestions: 1 - eliminate them from the daily quests. its random and very unfair, some get a lot and some get none.
2 - eliminate being able to buy them with gold. make them precious (gw/event/challenge rewards). sell them for $ in the shop like tokens so NG can make its money.

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    I think they need to make them exactly like reroll and reinforcement tokens

Offer them in bundles for money. But also as rewards in challenge, distance, and buyable weekly for TGs.
    Danski_46rogueDSSg_DeathTCBRITO
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 660
    Grenades don’t hurt your survivors. However, a grenade might explode a barrell/exploder/goo, whose explotion might hurt you.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    TCBRITO
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    Also sell them for Trade Goods occasionally, the way reroll and upgrade tokens are offered. I dunno about frequency or price but it's good for free to play players to have goals. And Trade Goods shop have increased value now with increased demand for the currency since there are double the tokens on offer. Pair this with even a tiny revamp to Outpost and make that part of the game relevant and fun for a purpose beyond a tiny grind (for the lower star challenge players) to keep the free tokens and gas flowing in.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    100% @ATLAS-Z
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    They were overpowered in the beginning and then they nerfed them so that problem was fixed.

(Probably too much with grenades, 50% damage was too much but 30% is too little... Probably right in the middle 40% would be good)

So they're not overpowered anymore but we still want to use them.

Just cut the cost and I'm a happy camper all around

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeo
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 287
    I have about 10, never use it anyway
    But yes, you can progress better in the challenge or the distances
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    @hunter_x i wouldn’t waste them in the distance or challenge, they really shine in guild wars where every attack counts. (Unless you have loads of gold in which case go crazy and use them wherever).
    hunter_xTCBRITOATLAS-Zromeo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 660
    I'm quite happy with how grenades are now. They are useful when you find yourself in a situation, but if you are already f***cked, they won't help. So they are not the "pay 70 gold to pass this mission" but rather something to help you pass those otherwise impossible GW missions or to correct that small mistake you made / bad luck you had.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    TCBRITO
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 218
    What makes tools useful is simple ability to use them and then do your move, so basically 2 moves in 1 turn.

Grenade damage on 30% might not do much but right timing is all you need. Throw it where 1-2 walkers has under 30% health, charge survivor and then you can use that charged guy. this is where grenades "shine".

Is it right, to be like that? It's debatable. I guess they won't be useful at all if end your turn after activating.

I think it's time for Distance Nightmare mode where they can be obtainable, not to mention TG shop or even farming some "tool pieces" which you can bring into craftsman and craft your tools (i would put those pieces in post mission crates instead of 1* gear)

One thing is sure. Both tools and game are doomed if they stay at current price
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZTCBRITOpsychwolf