Incorrect Weekly Challenge Appearing

AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
Sometimes appear Compound challenge and sometimes appear Hilltop Challenge, also even i finished some missions after the automatic reload the game didnt recognize that i completed the challenges and didnt gave me the stars for it .

Comments

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 595
    Outpost update, iPad 2, lower right challenges icon.

When I pressed the lower right challenges button the first time since update release, a pop up came up that said "Slaughterhouse Challenges Unlocked". From the map view, it shows "Hilltop...". Obviously, this is just an oversight by the programmers...or is it? B)
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 78
    Agree to all of the above. I also played a loading dock mission I have never seen before. I assume it's from a challenge we have not had yet. Got no credit for it. Probably did 7 or 8 missions with no credit stars given Took my gas though. Freezes up on every outpost raid too, and I lose my influence points. Clock keeps going, survivors will not move or shoot. One reboot from a challenge took me to a chest screen from episode 13. Got a level 17 weapon, of course it was gone on reboot. Like the twilight zone trying to play this game last few days. Nothing works correctly.
  • AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
    @Teeceezy @TK-421 Please check this, i did so many challenges and didnt got the stars. Lost energy and got the items from crates but doesnt appear completed and no stars reward.

Same problem for this user

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/5584/complete-mission-no-stars#latest
    no answer and the bug is still there ... tired of finishing mission but after automatic reload appear i didnt completed the mission but gas is gone ...
  • akaaliasakaalias Member Posts: 26
    Switching between Hilltop/Compound, frequently can't start mission, stars not accumulating on mission icons but seem to be accumulating to player stats.
    Andu
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    fixed? @Camel56

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page

Any official news ? i;m tired by this , i lost around 30 stars this challenge because of it .
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,704
    @Andu, did you fill out a in app support request, if not please do one. Are you noticing any changes to your food and xp? Is the game rolling back?
  • akaaliasakaalias Member Posts: 26
    Haven't had the same story twice in a row since maintenance. Same issue prior but not as frequently.
    edited March 2016
    Another challenge , another maintenance but bug still there. I'm tired to complete missions and stars are not counting ( i need to complete again the mission and lose extra gas . Challenges still alternate between different episodes . I got Prison , Town and Forrest episode this challenge .

No replay in app support or in this thread from game developers ...
    I'm quite sure this happens because of their "FIX" of loading freeze error .... this started when they fixed the loading freeze with auto-reload. Anyway i'm quite sure no game developer will read this thread or my support ticket, i don't know why i even bother to keep announcing this bugs .

edited March 2016
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/5524/incorrect-challenge-appearing#latest

Did you had loading freeze error in past? your game auto-reload after you finish a mission ?
  • SleestakSleestak Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2016
    Clicked on 'train wreck' it told me it was deadly. Played it. It WAS train wreck. After I beat it, train wreck was immediately available for play but the timer was counting down on the actual deadly mission (the last one, don't remember name)
    @eetu can you check this out?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    I am not getting stars for missions and also have the same missions from the last set
    @eetu @jim_james yea your game didn't update to The Forest challenge. I am going to move your post to that thread since that is the main issue.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Alibaba it's the same bug with http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/5524/incorrect-weekly-challenge-appearing#latest Sometimes you also get the correct episode but the stars are not counting and the time clock for the mission you finished is reset.

@Sleestak can you please answer to some questions ? I think i know what caused this.

Did you had loading freeze error last week ? Does your game auto-reload after you finish a mission ? Does sometimes appear you don't have enough gas to start a mission but you have enough gas ? Thx
  • SandraSandra Member Posts: 26
    @Alibaba I have still the "Compound" for the bi-weekly challenge............ I know it is supposed to be "Slaughterhouse." I am missing out on potential challenge stars!
    And I am still currently unable to join a guild. Very frustrating! I d/l and installed the latest version on NML a few days ago, reboot my IPAD after maintenance today, and have also sent in a second ticket (in-game) with this new problem regarding the challenge. Is this a common problem?
    Thank you,
    @Sandra

DeadFamily Member
    @Sandra I'm going to move this to the correct thread and I will let the staff know that it's still happening. @eetu

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    We have an open bug on this, it will be investigated after we get the acute rollback/outpost issues sorted. Thanks for the reports!
    @Teeceezy,
    Please help. I began a thread yesterday as when the challenge was supposed to change to Slaughterhouse on Monday, my game still has the Compound! I began the thread in Bugs Discussion but it appears to have been removed. I have the latest d/l of the game. I even checked my game credits to make sure. This is very frustrating, first I am unable to join a guild and now the Weekly Challenge is messed up.

I sent a message "in-game" but no replies regarding the challenge. I know tech support must be swarmed with tickets but do you have any idea how long it will take to respond to me?
    Thanks,
    @Sandra

DeadFamily Member
    @sandra, your previous thread was moved here, please see eetu's response regarding this

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/44378/#Comment_44378

Moving your post to Bugs section.
    @Sandra merging with original thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    For me this bug was fixed when they removed auto-reload after every mission you finished , but like i said previously i was already sure auto-reload caused this, because started when auto-reload was introduced as a solve for loading freeze error .
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2016
    After play "kill them all" appear this!! @Teeceezy @Alibaba @TK-421 @zbot
    Slaughter house in the hill
    @raton, submit a in app support request.
    @raton known issue, merging with original thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Teeceezy @Alibaba @TK-421 @zbot
    Does anyone have any feedback regarding the weekly challenge staying the same for two weeks? I mean is there a fix coming for this soon? I am at a standstill and yes I do have the latest version of the game.

DeadFamily Member
    Still an issue since update?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page