2x Morgan call please

AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200
@Fluxxx it's a long time since we've had a 2x Morgan (only) call. He must be due. Can we have one during this weekend please?
DiElElGovernator

Comments

• DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 169
    Yes please 😊
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    Let's make it a ×3? :)
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Yes plz and Eugênio
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,911
    xbamfx said:

Yes plz and Eugênio

Hey! 🙂
    Goad to see you are still here squeaking! :p
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Im training people for GW, it’s the only interesting thing for me to do 🤷‍♂️ need some motivation. I did great in GW yesterday 17/18 😁 all 40+ maps
    Deathwish19
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    edited May 2020
    Train me @xbamfx hehehe can always use the help 39s and 40s are tricky sometimes for me . First battle 39+ with Daryl to bruiser running went great no fails. 2nd battle sucked ball's had to swap back to rick
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,183
    > @rogueDS said:
    > Train me @xbamfx hehehe can always use the help 39s and 40s are tricky sometimes for me . First battle 39+ with Daryl to bruiser running went great no fails. 2nd battle sucked ball's had to swap back to rick

GW maps on the whole are wayyy too crowded for the prowl. You will do better with harpoon Sasha/Rick leading bruisers.
    Thanks @WellyLuga to do 40+ I need to really work at it better. If my match tomorrow is uneven with other team. We have 5 now I might get sasha a try at 40+ how you have her badged?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,183
    edited May 2020
    > @rogueDS said:
    > Thanks @WellyLuga to do 40+ I need to really work at it better. If my match tomorrow is uneven with other team. We have 5 now I might get sasha a try at 40+ how you have her badged?

All damage. She has ruthless, lucky, revenge and CA. Harpoon helps to do massive damage to one walker and re-charge, either to clear a path or if youre on a kill 8/15 you can chip away at it by keeping everything stunned with bruisers and getting the odd kill or two per turn. If you're on a map where everything is stunnable then her LT can help keep your bruisers charged really often. Much more than Rick's can. Even when there are tanks/spikes on the map you don't usually need to kill them and can sometimes slip by whilst they're rooted :smile:.

Plus, when there are exploding barrels/walkers then she can easily clear a path often. Just based on my own experiences anyway, I've found that to be the most effective team at 40+.
    rogueDS
    Thank you. I got sasha badged and traited the same way.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200
    Why couldn't it have been on the weekend sigh. I was swamped with work yesterday and now probably have to wait another couple of months for the next one. :'(