Is Star Hero gone for Good?

I'm not sure how I feel one way or the other.

I'm just curious if the team is hoping to bring this back one day or if it's just dead. @Fluxxx

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
romeo

Comments

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334
    Given how vocal the online community is when things go wrong, I'd say the lack of any noise around dropping the star hero must mean no one is too fussed.

Naturally, I'm sure there'll now be a tonne of people saying how much they miss the star hero. Personally I'm not bothered either way and completely forgot it even existed until I saw his topic.
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 57
    I kinda liked it. Thought it wasn’t really helpful for extra points in GW but made it more interesting.

Would be cool if star hero just started every round charged.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,010
    @Toony disagree this one 👶
    vshield50
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,815
    I think they should bring it back, just don't offer extra guild wars points.

Star hero could have boosted health, strength, and LT.

Also, I don't need a character portrait on my camp screen.

Can do without that.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    vshield50PicVerdao1914
    Lot of players lose 40 points trying to gain an extra 7 it's just a head ach.
    Sg_DeathFirekidShadowWalkerJayZATLAS-Z
    > @Pic said:
    > Lot of players lose 40 points trying to gain an extra 7 it's just a head ach.

Agree here... Don't need the guild wars bonus, do something else with star hero when/if it comes back.

Mostly @Fluxxx I just want to know if there's a plan for it.

jimmorrison369
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    Yeah I’m not big for the GW buff. It does make it very interesting but In a weird way.

I do like it for challenges, calls, ect thoigh. Guess it wouldn’t bother me either way but it was always a cool thing to see
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 264
    Bring it BaaaaAAAAACCKK!!!!

Elder LegionOfDoom
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 133
    They already got the idiots (i.e. myself) to reroll crappy heroes that have no earthly use in the game, its purpose is done.

But my Merle and Negan are lit yo.
    ATLAS-ZPicShadowWalkerVerdao1914
    You're so gangster yo

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 769
    The Guild Wars part of the Star Hero is almost certainly not coming back. For now, we haven't discussed much regarding other applications of the feature for now as our plate has been full and the demand for it has also been low.
    TCBRITOvshield50PicPaste
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 837
    Dump it...most times it was a hero nobody used and one star bonus was not enough to encourage its use.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

vshield50
    Ok... then I have a FABULOUS new suggestion...

Coming soon...

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 138
    I liked increased token chance but would also like to see increased token quantity. Perhaps even their token as a drop when clearing away the wall walkers outside of your compound. That would be fun and everyone would like when a strong hero is star hero during The Hoard.

It would also be interesting if there was a buff to supplies and xp gain. A bigger one too for the mele characters since they don't generate more walkers in the next wave. That would be something lower level players could benefit from even though i don't see end gamers grinding for xp with Jerry.

Start them fully charged.
    Keep them out of gw.
    Verdao1914
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 264
    edited May 25
    Fluxxx said:

The Guild Wars part of the Star Hero is almost certainly not coming back. For now, we haven't discussed much regarding other applications of the feature for now as our plate has been full and the demand for it has also been low.

@Fluxxx I don't think that the lack of clamour for the feature translates into a lack of interest. It's like a drinking straw. It's nice to have buy you aren't going to throw a hissy-fit if you don't get it. As long as it stays out of Guild Wars I think it's a very nice feature to have. It encourages me to think outside the usual box and play toons I normally keep in deep cryo-storage.
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    Verdao1914ATLAS-ZTJCartPic
  • ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 19
    > @Pic said:
    > @Toony disagree this one 👶

I haven't said anything in this thread :|
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 281
    Star hero? No thanks for me
    But 50% more damage or charge attack are always welcome

Deathwish19
    lol all these people that don't want the star hero and I'm the only one the wolf pack disagreed on! Can we make it an even 50? 😉
    Toony
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 138
    And it doesn't have to be every week. One week a month would be fine. Making it something out of the ordinary to pair up with other buffs and offers and special stuff would make it unique and interesting.
    Pic