• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 565
    @SektorPriz that has to be a joke
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    Wake up and smell the cafe, bahhh!!

bladgierromeoShadowWalker
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 30
    > @rogueDS said:
    > @SektorPriz that has to be a joke

No, i will be glad to see this on game birthday )) But think NG will be continue to ignore the problem
    This is down right wrong. We deserve an answer. I saved up google rewards and gift cards for no reason. Just give us some news Messed up of you NG.
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 267
    i bet that when they reset old GW system they also reset all information about who and how many has red gas
    the last standing knight of low lvl
    RiotZappaADPaq
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 97
    Crocodile said:

i bet that when they reset old GW system they also reset all information about who and how many has red gas

Still showing my red gas
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,421
    Red gas will be repurposed, they haven’t decided how, they will decide how when guild wars is out of beta. The majority of your red gas was free, I was upto 650 at least without spending anything. Yes some people spent money on it but surely they would have only have done that before guild wars went wrong and every battle after that cost 0 gas. You’ve waited over a year, just a month of two (hopefully) to go.
    Paste
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 324
    Purely speculating, but I think they're still determining whether or not they want to make more attacks available at a cost. If so, they may convert the gas into attacks.

If they announced today that they would give us radios for our red gas, we'd probably be happy... Until they announced a few months down the road that you can buy more attacks.

In brief, I agree with @Firekid they're waiting until GW is out of Beta to make sure they don't need to turn it into something GW related.
    More attacks to be bought and I would not play gw and play game very rarely. I fell like GW will never be out of BETA If ng keeps making drastic changes to it
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 284
    Fluxxx said:

It hasn't been decided how GW gas will be repurposed yet as we haven't been actively prioritizing this. Since we've been iterating on GW, we didn't want to repurpose GW gas just yet as we don't know yet if there would be something suitable in GW, though no worries about Attacks - we've definitely settled on having everyone in GW sharing the same number of attacks.
    Additionally, replacing currencies or converting them will require code, economy considerations and possibly some temporary UI, and our development cycles have been quite intense already - I can't say for certain, but it will likely be at least after the summer that GW gas stays in limbo.
    I know this isn't necessarily what you wanted to hear, but I just wanted to be transparent about this - it will be definitely be repurposed at some point, but for now we don't know when.

Unacceptable.
    psychwolfSCBMAbladgierFirekidATLAS-ZRiotZappaDanski_46
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,114
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > It hasn't been decided how GW gas will be repurposed yet as we haven't been actively prioritizing this. Since we've been iterating on GW, we didn't want to repurpose GW gas just yet as we don't know yet if there would be something suitable in GW, though no worries about Attacks - we've definitely settled on having everyone in GW sharing the same number of attacks.
    > Additionally, replacing currencies or converting them will require code, economy considerations and possibly some temporary UI, and our development cycles have been quite intense already - I can't say for certain, but it will likely be at least after the summer that GW gas stays in limbo.
    > I know this isn't necessarily what you wanted to hear, but I just wanted to be transparent about this - it will be definitely be repurposed at some point, but for now we don't know when.

I mean like come on guys. Even if not as expected but it's not a denial. Guy is really making an effort to address this and if it was entirely up to him only I bet he'd done that in a jiffy even if it'd hurt the company.
    This is not black and white issiue, when you think about it, the whole spectrum.
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 59
    I spent a lot of gold for red gas, but it's not real money, so it's not big problem for me.

When it comes to real money. It’s big problem.
    NG should pay them back immediately.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,114
    That is true when somethings purchased it must be given or reimbursed.
    That's what the stores are for though, get a refund from where purchased. Google store or the ios thing.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 157
    Why did we purchase it when it was free? If purchased before it was free, you likely would have used what was purchased during the free period, but I understand that those who didn’t purchase got the same number of attacks as purchasers, giving no value to the purchase. Okay, I was going to tell you to quit whining, but I get it now 😄
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,910
    @Grendel I feel like I've been disagreeing with you a lot lately (sorry btw) but I agree with that 100%

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Grendelromeo
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 203
    He'd say "where is my bicycle helmet?"
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,384
    My feeling? "Perhaps if we don't say anything they will forget it and it will just go away".
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    RiotZappaSCBMA
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 97
    It won’t go away we will not let it

Give some good Gold then and we can all it a day fed up of this
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 16
    I agree. This issue must be addressed already.
  • ultimateevil13ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 8
    5 Years later.......laughable NG 
    @Fluxxx
    ShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,506
    Personally if you are like me and all my emails for games and receipts go to one email I save it all I would personally go through each receipt and contest it with your store to see if you could be refunded.

NG has had more than enough time to address the issue especially for those that bought gas. They have not done it and what you spent money on is no longer useable therefore NG has not held up their end of bargain. 

I know Apple will refund when a game changes mechanics I assume Droid does to. 
    Maybe submit a help ticket get the confirmation they are “working it” show this thread and message from NG as proof it’s been more than enough time. 
    I bet as those refund checks come back the quickly address the gas that people paid for.

But for me I wasn’t playing game at time cause NG pissed me off with their nerfed bundles! 
    ShadowWalkerultimateevil13