4 days of saving money and radios!

Guys, you can't be serious. 4 straight days of 40 radio calls? 40 calls present the worst return on investment of any calls in the game and we now have 4 straight days of them. You guys have been killing it lately with the calls, but thanks for the opportunity to hoard my radios for the next usable call!
SuperheroDanski_46romeoRiotZappaToonyLoneWanderer360ThanosOfTitanIndie

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 377
    They're good value for people who need survivors and heroes, since you get to keep 3. The selected heroes today wasn't very good though.
    ShadowWalker3vilrineromeoToony
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 863
    Todays group sucked hahahaha
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Slizeromeo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 592
    40 calls give a guarantee hero on the first round, and cost less than ×2 calls (40 vs 45 for 3 options), and at least you have some control. If the heroes are actually good ones, then it's one of the best calls in the game. They usually give better options on the last days though.

However, looking over it I noticed that the chance for featured Heroes is 14%? Shouldn't it be 15%? @Fluxxx I am not spending radios if NG is trying to short change us, 15% is already too low
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,495
    This is a good call when all four heroes are actually useful and you aren't too picky about which of the four you get.

If you make one call, you are guaranteed at least one hero. You can reroll the other two cards up to six times. If you get another hero in even one of those other six rolls, you aren't getting a bad value. You'd be spending 40 radios for two heroes + maybe even a third. In the special 25 radio calls, you'd spend 50 radios to get two heroes.

Those 10 radios can add up.

Again, it really depends on whether you are looking for a specific hero or not. Sometimes I only want HD, and I will focus on Alt Hero calls and just take 64 HD tokens even when I get 256 RGG. Those calls give you a bit more choice with your initial roll.

But if you aren't picky (i.e., you are a newer player) and your options are good, then this is not a bad call.
    GovernatorPaste
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,025
    Like others said. This is a good call for value if most of the heroes are heroes you like.
    Liffeccand
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    Im still waiting for the SR, HD, RGG and Maggie call ...
    ShadowWalkerfearofthedarkSuperheroignas
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,910
    NGs doesn't "have" to give us the x2 all heroes calls...

They made the mistake (fortune for us) of dropping it once now we all say every other call is garbage.

If they offered a x3 Alt hero call one special day... suddenly that would be the only "good" call and everything else garbage.

They could simply just stop the 25 calls altogether, then suddenly calls like this one look much more appealing.

I mean I hope they don't, but they could.

The way they stopped the legendary radio event, and eventually brought back a week-watered-down version of the radio event?

They could bring back a watered down version of alt-hero call... Like 20 radios, all heroes, but no x2?

That would neeeeever happen right? Wrong...

History had shown, if everyone bitches and gripes asking for the "one good thing".... Remember this please.

It's much easier to Nerf the "one good thing" than it is to make everything else "a good thing".

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Pastecyclon98aquilaPic
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 123
    ATLAS-Z said:

They could simply just stop the 25 calls altogether, then suddenly calls like this one look much more appealing.

Then I´ll horde my radios for the end of the year call :)
    LoneWanderer360Belgarath
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 377
    RGG, Abe, Aaron and Gabe today. Better, but not for me.
    ShadowWalker
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    Lol yep still a good day.....

To save your radios
    ShadowWalkerPastefearofthedark
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,910
    > @Superhero said:
    > (Quote)
    > Then I´ll horde my radios for the end of the year call :)

Why? So you can get 2021 Ezekiel tokens?

SUPER hard pass on that for the big guy....

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowWalkerPasteSuperheroToony
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 258
    *Puts money and radios back in pocket yet again* Even the bundles are shitty. Who's asleep at the wheel, NG?
    Kyrus
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 123
    ATLAS-Z said:

Why? So you can get 2021 Ezekiel tokens?

Not laughing too loud. I still remember, how hard we laughed about Eugene, when he arrived to the game :D
    ShadowWalkerPic
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 31
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > If they offered a x3 Alt hero call one special day... suddenly that would be the only "good" call and everything else garbage.
    >
    > They could simply just stop the 25 calls altogether, then suddenly calls like this one look much more appealing.
    >
    > It's much easier to Nerf the "one good thing" than it is to make everything else "a good thing".

Can't agree more with you.
    Some calls are definitely not attractive at all but that's exactly how other calls such as 25 guaranteed hero calls look better.

It's all about relative basis. I also think this 40 call rubbish but if I look at the bright side of it, I can save up more radios without being tempted.

Even if all calls are too good, I can't afford anayway.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 203
    I did the call with morgan in it twice the other day. 3 of the heros were about to level. All 3 of them did. The 4th hero had a 256 roll. Morgan (all traits recently finished with rerolls) has his first pink star now and it's helping me in the challenge immediately. He is retaliating, punishing, and dodging like an 80% dr champion studmuffin. Any ng metrics will miss my reasoning or success with those 2 calls.

Most offers won't help most people most of the time. A few offers will help a lot of people a lot. The longer you hold out and wait, the more radios you'll have for that extra special deal. That's why i'll never understand the bitching.

Constructive ideas for NG

-offer periodic x2 guaranteed tokens on each roll, so we can select the occasional high roll, for lesser used heros. Make them 20 radio offers.

-offer periodic x4 guaranteed tokens on each roll, so we can select the occasional high roll, for turdmuffins Ezekiel and Jerry. Make them 15 radio offers.

-a few times this year continue to offer guaranteed 2x alt offers at 25 radios.

-monster buff Ezekiel and Jerry and create a whole new wave of bitching about how there aren't anymore super offers for either. Kick your feet up on your piles of cash, sip a martini, and evil laugh with victory.
    ShadowWalkerhuskersoxfan
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,421
    Damn right had 6 64 Carl in one spin a scout glen and a hunter maggie. Absolute bullshit.
  • ClydezdaleClydezdale Member Posts: 9
    Only received 32 Tara, 64 Carl, 32 Rick. Pretty disappointing results!
    psychwolf
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 573
    I did 6 calls and got 8 x Carl, 1 x Sasha and 1 x SRick. Thanks NG! :angry:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 284
    I have good results with the 40-calls if the survivors are good. I never lock <256 until the last 2 rolls.
    Make it 5 days in a row! This is the 3rd Abraham call in 3 weeks. Unreal. What is the love affair with this dude?
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 157
    > @Billdinger said:
    > Make it 5 days in a row! This is the 3rd Abraham call in 3 weeks. Unreal. What is the love affair with this dude?

Back in the olden days when I was all ranged and thought bruisers were useless, I thought Abe was pretty sweet!
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 203
    > @Billdinger said:
    > Make it 5 days in a row! This is the 3rd Abraham call in 3 weeks. Unreal. What is the love affair with this dude?

They love his picture in the offer. It's all about the moustache.
    ShadowWalker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,421
    See NG were actually being kind and allowing you to save your phones for this amazing phone call.
    ShadowWalker
    Nothing more amazing than getting 3 straight 64 Sniper Morgan calls. FML.