Suggestions for improving the Guild War - open sectors and separate treatment

m4sm4s Member Posts: 337
Briefly and about the first proposal:

All sectors should be unblocked.

Why?
You still get points for closing the sector, and here it is different, you have to wait until they are opened.
Not everyone has time to sit at night and wait for a given sector to open. And here the most important in this proposal is to block the possibility of playing several people on a given map.

This game is a pleasure and not a prison with a smartphone :(

Second suggestion - eliminate joint health / treatment with CHALLENGE and do it like DISTANCE.
Throughout the day GW lost the inability to play CHALLENGE

@Fluxxx @Vane

Google translated
ATLAS-ZSilverhawkDanski_46Herbergez3tkaNova_TWDTCBRITOOlgaOlga

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    I was almost gone agree with you until I read the distance bit.

Everything else I agree

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 48
    ATLAS-Z said:

I was almost gone agree with you until I read the distance bit.

Everything else I agree

I think he meant to split the healing. Maybe not exactly as in Distance when survivors does not heal and when they are dead then they are dead :)
    I think he would like to have 2 queues in hospital. General and for GW. So that injured characters in GW doesn't prevent you from playing challange.

Herbergem4s
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 726
    I'd be fine with gw injuries don't take as long to heal. Instead of 2 hours for a dead hero, how about 30 minutes? I think 75% speedup is the correct amount.
    m4s
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 50
    About the "time" issue here.

Instead of unlocking all areas (which I also consider a good option) you could also let battles run 2 (44h) days instead of 22h. It would already help so much with the different timezones players are from.
    m4s
  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 48
    Tirea said:

About the "time" issue here.

Instead of unlocking all areas (which I also consider a good option) you could also let battles run 2 (44h) days instead of 22h. It would already help so much with the different timezones players are from.

No Way :smile: 2 x 1 day is enough for me to spend on coordinating things.
    Different timezones would not be so hard to coordinate if there would be reduced healing for GW.
    Daiikom4s
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141
    The healing is an issue...most of use when we get to higher levels depend on the same team and dont always want to spend tons of gold. This causes an issue when time is getting short and you are trying to coordinate your last push and someone says OH I need to heal for an hour BBL
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• z3tkaz3tka Member Posts: 84
    Agree with opening maps @ GW, good idea!

COFFEE SAINTS & COFFEE ACADEMY family

:: Contact: LineID: cf_z3tka
    :: Guild YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC6rdCVjpquKZiriYL-fBBg
    :: Are you looking for an active guild? Check this: LINK

:: Coffee Saints :: Challenge min 750 :: Guild Wars participation - required, min 350-450.
    :: Coffee Academy :: Challenge min 250 :: Guild Wars participation - not required, min 150-350.
    m4s
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    If all maps were open I would love it...

But then I'd also switch camps and wish for doubling to be nerfed. (Up to now I've been fine with it)

If all sectors were open from the beginning on the entire map it would make doubling too easy.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Nova_TWDgrzechExpBurmeliinis
  • Nova_TWDNova_TWD Member Posts: 47
    @Billbam exactly. if every sector started open teams that usually dont get to 6H for example would be able to pile the fuck out of KAW missions.
    on the other hand, it would help weaker teams and make planning easier:)
    TCBRITO
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 71
    The treatment time should be reduced by 50% or 75%. I liked the open sector idea.
    m4s
  • TimurRockTimurRock Member Posts: 2
    I want to offer my vision of the Guild wars in the gameplay:I would remove the attack limit for all players and make attacks common to the Guild, with the condition that each player must score more than 300 points and no more than 650 points.With such a system, there would be more tactics and more time for rest, work and family Affairs.Or should I not write here?
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 337
    ATLAS-Z said:

If all maps were open I would love it...

But then I'd also switch camps and wish for doubling to be nerfed. (Up to now I've been fine with it)

If all sectors were open from the beginning on the entire map it would make doubling too easy.

With open sectors, doubling must be turned off.
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 337
    Two separate hospitals for Challenge and GW
  • sSINTOMASssSINTOMASs Member Posts: 37
    The best thing is that the entire map is fully open, that saves everyone's time to make their lives or play other game modes (distance challenge etc) ...

obviously not to create injustice example:

If a clan has 15 level 74 and 5 level 55 players, and you face another clan with 20 level 74 players, it is logical that you cannot double points, that two or more players cannot play the same stage.
    m4s
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 271
    If we let any map be replayed by the entire team, it eliminates a bunch of problems.

If showing the entire team to pile on the Kill All Walkers maps bothers you, then just add a few more attacks beyond 18 to the player's allotment.

Not only would allowing maps to be played by the entire team mean no more tiresome coordination of the the kill all walker piling, it would also mean lower level players could choose to replay maps that they could actually complete.

A guild should not have to be find people at all hours of the day and night across every possible time zone to maximize their score. That's not fun.

Add a few more attacks, open up the maps, and allow sectors to be replayed. Those changes would mean more reward points for everyone, less arduous battle coordination, no more player conflict over who does what in a battle, and generally more positive player engagement.

There iwill still be team strategy involved, as along as there are sector bonuses and limited player attacks.

In the end, NextGames benefits with every grenade and medkit used, and every piece of gold used for healing. Encourage more of their use, not less. It's a win for the players and a win for NextGames.