MAKE PINK STARS GREAT AGAIN!!

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,114

This is pretty much useless in today's metagame...

My suggestion:

Each pink star reduces the chance of body shots by 5%

((Edit/Alternative for Sasha fans: Each pink star increases Piercing/Razor effectiveness by +5%))

Simple...
Sweet...
Useful...

We love having goals, give us another reason to push for them.

@Fluxxx @Vane

Like/comment if you agree.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
psychwolfWVRICKxbamfxtabernacShadowWalkerBurmeliinis3vilrineWhoareyouDiElElDeathwish19Danski_46TWDaddictioncbobhuskersoxfan

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,114
    edited June 2

I'm picking up that you're putting down @JayZ but I don't think increasing damage and health would help this fellow earn a new name, or a starter slot unless I'm being cheap and RGG, Eugene and/or Morgan were in the hospital.

The Sasha argument has been the Dagger in this pitch when I've brought it up before.

What if it worked something like this:

Each pink star increases Piercing/Razor effectiveness by +5%?

And tack on some extra +Damage/Health because your right, the current boost is a joke.

What do you think?

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    3vilrineDeathwish19Pic
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 24
    It takes a long time to get many pink stars, so they should really be beneficial.
    But as some heroes are offensive, others are defensive, it's hard to find a way to support all.
    Increasing life would hardly boost shooters or scouts.
    Bruisers don't really need additional damage.
    I propose:
    Each pink Star boosts the bottom trait of the weapon by 5%.
    Dependant on the chosen weapon you can boost razor blade, lucky, chance to stun an additional round,...
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 199
    ATLAS-Z said:

This is pretty much useless in today's metagame...

My suggestion:

Each pink star reduces the chance of body shots by 5%

((Edit/Alternative for Sasha fans: Each pink star increases Piercing/Razor effectiveness by +5%))

Simple...
    Sweet...
    Useful...

We love having goals, give us another reason to push for them.

@Fluxxx @Vane

Like/comment if you agree.

Just what we need, more pay to win!

It could be useful if it applied only to regular survivors with the exclusion of heroes. Might make you use your benchwarmer as a starter.

But NG really doesn't want to do anything to boost non heroes. Might make you buy less radios / tokens i guess.
    KarajocaPic
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 233
    In my opinion pink stars were never great so can't be great again :D

They were ok, little, tiny advantage that takes a lot of resources to achieve so i was never bothered. Game is playable and scores you can make without pinks are very competitive and i would like to stay like that

There are lot more important stuff to fix as making tools obtainable for free in larger amount because this way we are sinking into pay to win game. Making pink stars "great" will only help that inbalance brought with tools become even worse
    psychwolfATLAS-ZPicvshield50
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    If I recall correctly didn't you suggest making Pink Stars increase CC by 5% before?

Personally I think I like that idea better, because increasing the piercing/razor can negatively affect Sasha's trait. Also a small boost in CC isn't game breaking.
    Pic
    Yeah cc won't help defensive survivors like Bruisers. With them you just want to stun, so boosting razor/piercing will help them too.

And with Sasha leading, you can just not equip piercing weapons to maximize her trait (same way we do it now).

@Mario_Romero you can buff normal survivors with trade goods tokens so it's easier to reach higher pink stars with free resources.

My only 9 & 10 star guys are normal survivors.

• MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Pink stars made great costs, but give decent bonuses.
    Phone games will always be more or less p2w, but I'd rather encourage users to get more pink stars (and made it more useful) instead of creating expensive and game-destroying tools.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    WellyLuga