Daryl damage, while Beta in lead

Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 51
@Fluxxx

I just used Beta in lead with Daryl and Rick. It seems that Daryl has a significant lower damage while prowling, when Beta is leader.

My Daryl normally does around 90k Crit hits, while prowling. With Beta as a leader he only does around 50k. Is that intended like that?

Thanks!
Burmeliinisambience

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,095
    Who normally is in lead with Daryl and no Beta?
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 845
    edited June 2020
    Video always helps. And 90 k in crit damage sounds impossibly high. Such figures should only be possible with a prowl bag.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    tabernacShadowWalker
  • Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 51
    Prowl with Beta 60k:

Prowl with Daryl lead 80k (made 97k in the next challenge mission. Average is around 90k)

BurmeliinisGoptus_kf
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 42
    I checked it out and I got the same results.
    Daryl's prowl damage is much lower (normal hits and crit hits as well) if Beta leads.
    The alternative Leader was Maggie.
    Neither Maggie nor Beta gave any synergies to Daryl's Badges.
    BurmeliinisJens_KF
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 50
    I have the same results just don’t know how to upload videos. HD leading is doing 90k and with beta leading only 60k
    Goptus_kfBurmeliinis
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 50

Here is the two videos I did lvl 42 HD leading and Beta leading. Daryl is using the same weapon his knife with the crit instead of SS
    Burmeliinis
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 845
    I also tested this and Daryl defintely makes less damage when Beta is in lead.

Could it be that the damage multiplier of Daryl’s prowl is taken from the LT level of the team leader (i.e Beta) instead of from Daryl. So a Epic Beta means damage as of lvl 4 prowl so 80% of dmg while a 3 pink star daryl should would make around 130-150% in damage.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Goptus_kf
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2020
    Very good idea. My Beta's leader trait is still at lvl 3. So Daryl (prowl lvl. 5) could fall from 90% to 70% prowl damage.

I suppose, it's a bug.
    Would be interesting, if it also works vice versa.
    Is there anyone with a strong Beta but a very low level Daryl?
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    My fix: never use Daryl with Beta.

Wise tech!
    BlackF
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,058
    Thanks for pointing this out! I just tested this myself, while the crit damage values sometimes overlap due to damage variation, it does seem to lower the damage on average. That's an interesting hypothesis @Burmeliinis , upon initial testing, that might very well be possible. We'll look into this further and try to fix it by the next update!
    BurmeliinisBlackFJens_KFambience