Congratulations Mavericks OG!

JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
Congratulations to the champions of GW Beta season 2!

Just wanted to say thank you to all of my teammates for another great season. We have players in Australia, China, Italy, UK, U.S., Brazil, and many other countries, and it took an insane amount of coordination to pull this one off. Some players would set 4 AM alarms to wake up and help finish battles, others would get calls at 1 AM to be alerted to help kill humans. One particularly trouble-making player would sneak online to kill humans when he had a break from taking care of his family.

This marks the second season in a row! Beta season 1 results below. But honestly... I could use a long break before we try this again :joy:

Oh, and the icing on the cake this week:

TCBRITORickMSAchevchelliouskarlinoNova_TWDPicechonapSteeboonPastez3tkaCrocodileShadowWalkerbladgierTHCrossTeenahGeeMrChrisMaD VapoR

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
    Awesome!

I couldn't care less about GWs but I care about my teammates and friends, and seeing this engagement, dedication and commitment makes my heart warm.

I love being in Mavericks and love seeing my crew happy. It's a full package right now.

Could name a lot of people responsible for this, either our beasts that clear higher lvls or our support workers that clear humans, but above all: our man @Pic for being simply the greatest person ever, and @mimica and @JayZ the not-addicted-at-all players that do all the planning and coaching for our team. We couldn't do this without you!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    echonapTCBRITOmimicaPic
  • z3tkaz3tka Member Posts: 67
    Congratulations!

Coffee Saints
    :: Contact: LineID cf_z3tka
    :: Guild videos on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC6rdCVjpquKZiriYL-fBBg
    :: Are you looking for an active guild? We are recruting, join us - CLICK HERE
    :: Challenge min 650. Our best members do +2500.
    :: Guild Wars participation - YES.
    JayZmimicaTroublemakerPic
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    It's crazy how Wild Walking is just literally 2 gw points behind.

Great competition! 😁
    Nova_TWDATLAS-ZPic
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    It was fun playing with NWO. Very strong team. It was an intense battle.
    TroublemakerTCBRITOPic
  • Nova_TWDNova_TWD Member Posts: 27
    > @avelardez said:
    > It was fun playing with NWO. Very strong team. It was an intense battle.

are you playing in OG during gw this time?
    TCBRITO
  • Nova_TWDNova_TWD Member Posts: 27
    @Fluxxx are there no rewards for the top 3 or top 5 guilds? it certainly would motivate me at least if i knew the piling at 3 am would give me something great back😊
    3vilrineTCBRITOPic
  • Gress82Gress82 Member Posts: 1
    MavsOG🔥 🔥 🔥
    xbamfxTroublemakerTCBRITOPic
  • JayUGinJayUGin Member Posts: 20
    That’s an awesome summary to a rather challenging Season, @JayZ
    It’s beyond dispute that you’ve done a tremendous job coordinating your die-hard team-mates from all these countries, @Karajoca This one goes out to you sincerely 👏👏👏
    It’s usually a 6 hour stretch for us, but this... is just wow. I guess it’s burning.
    I didn’t have a chance to compete with your guild this time kicking back in Red Machine 2, yet it was a thriller to watch the RMvsMOG match.
    Take this break to reunite with the families, look at the sun, and let your eyes have a little rest.
    Hopefully, you won’t see red any time soon 😂
    Peace ✌️
    miori199373JayZPic
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,312
    Damn mofo made no mention of me and my 122-2 gw mission record smh. @JayZ you will be haunted by a ghost you asshole. 👀 no love, don’t forget the Russian Killer 😆 perfecto I put them is the casket.......
    Nova_TWDTroublemakerTCBRITOPic
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,241
    bladgier said:

It's crazy how Wild Walking is just literally 2 gw points behind.

Great competition! 😁

I also find it quite amusing... The thinnest of margins. But victory is victory nice job guys.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,229
    edited June 9
    Nova_TWD said:

@Fluxxx are there no rewards for the top 3 or top 5 guilds? it certainly would motivate me at least if i knew the piling at 3 am would give me something great back😊

There won't be any money...

ghost_pepper
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 983
    edited June 9
    NG will not want to set up rewards that feed the rich, already way to much bitching that there is not enough in the game for the lower level or F2P players. It is like our system where we do not reward the winners of kids sporting events but give out participation awards.

I would love to see a reward for top 5 and then a tier reward, all given at the end of a season (or war.) Give us something to fight for, this would help with teams that are always complaining about losing to better teams, keep fighting for the end prize.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TCBRITOmiori199373
    What if you just give out a free outfit?

One that couldn't be purchased...

Something like...

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    TCBRITO

Awarded to the top players.

Burmeliinis
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    > @Nova_TWD said:
    > > @avelardez said:
    > > It was fun playing with NWO. Very strong team. It was an intense battle.
    >
    > are you playing in OG during gw this time?

Yes I plan on it.
    TCBRITONova_TWD
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,605
    Love the idea of rewarding the top guilds, even if it’s something like what has been suggested in other threads but a little sticker or mark in your guild screen. Could be the master tier symbol for first, gold for 2nd, silver for 3rd and bronze for 4th. And you get one each season. Could go here...
    CrocodilePicTCBRITONova_TWD