Tweaking weapons

z3tkaz3tka Member Posts: 84
Hi,

What would you say to tweak weapons? Elements could be obtained in missions, in the trade store, as rewards in events etc. B)
Any tweak would work similarly to traits or badges, and would costs some amount of gold.

For example, as in the screenshot - for pistols it could be:

- special ammo (increases damage),
- long barrel (increases accuracy and range),
- silencer (x% chance, not creating trait).

For other weapons, e.g. knives:

- long handle (increases the attack area to two, like a spear),
- saw blade (increases damage),
- improved blade (reduces the chance of a body shot).

These are just examples, maybe you have better ideas.

I would also like to see if the admins already had such an idea or can comment, @Fluxxx ? :-)

Best regards!

COFFEE SAINTS & COFFEE ACADEMY family

:: Contact: LineID: cf_z3tka
:: Guild YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC6rdCVjpquKZiriYL-fBBg
:: Are you looking for an active guild? Check this: LINK

:: Coffee Saints :: Challenge min 750 :: Guild Wars participation - required, min 350-450.
:: Coffee Academy :: Challenge min 250 :: Guild Wars participation - not required, min 150-350.
Danski_46ShadowWalkerSCBMAghost_pepper

Comments

• z3tkaz3tka Member Posts: 84
    I know that many (mainly top) players are slowly bored with the game, and such a thing could add some motivation to the game.

COFFEE SAINTS & COFFEE ACADEMY family

:: Contact: LineID: cf_z3tka
    :: Guild YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC6rdCVjpquKZiriYL-fBBg
    :: Are you looking for an active guild? Check this: LINK

:: Coffee Saints :: Challenge min 750 :: Guild Wars participation - required, min 350-450.
    :: Coffee Academy :: Challenge min 250 :: Guild Wars participation - not required, min 150-350.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 912
    I think you just discovered the next thing for NG to waste our time with collecting.

I'm all for it.
    SCBMAz3tka
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 815
    "Three silencers stashed in a mini fridge. Rule number 1 of scavanging: there's nothing left in this world that isn't hidden."

Stuff like this would be fun if it appeared randomly from running scavange missions. Not in the chests, leave them alone. Just as a random fun drop.
    z3tka