Poll - Guild Wars schedule discussion

Comments

• MichelWarsMichelWars Member Posts: 2
    Break after every war : 1 week of GW -> 1 week break (repeats for a total of 4 times)
    I also support the idea of ​​increasing the number of participations for each member to 3, so you can complete teams of 10 every day of the war, in the case of active and competitive guilds

-----

também apoio a ideia de aumentar para 3 o numero de participações de cada membro, para pode completar equipes de 10 em todos os dias de guerra, no caso das guildas ativas e competitivas
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 488
    Mid-season break: 2 weeks of GW -> 1 week break -> 2 weeks of GW
    I think what will reduce interference between GW and the challenge will be if toons are seperated like they are in The Distance. Nobody wants to play GW on the weekend when we're trying to finish strong in the challenge.
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 22
    Break after every war : 1 week of GW -> 1 week break (repeats for a total of 4 times)
    interesting idea
    The crazy creator of Hell Judges from Dream Challenge Contest pt.1 XD
  • RiseOfNeganRiseOfNegan Member Posts: 56
    Other, please elaborate in the thread!
    I voted other. I think reducing healing times will dramatically help. I also would like to see less battles per person and maybe 1 battle per week per player instead of 2. Increase all the reward points to compensate for it. I also am in favor of off weeks but it really doesn't matter to me when they occur.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 470
    Another, maybe radical idea:

Make a single GW last 2 weeks, season last 8 weeks, and individual battle last 2 days, and 2 weeks break between seasons. Basically multiply timelines by 2.

That way everyone has plenty of time to plan/heal/make attacks/etc.
    And this eliminates the need for a week or two-week break between GW.

Also makes it easier for multinational teams to coordinate and make attacks due to different time zones.

Your thoughts?
    Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
    WellyLuga
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    Sorry @Silverhawk , I know you mentioned that as just one plan, but 6 weeks of no Guild Wars, with a one week between each war? That's a hard pass from me. I am beginning to think people just don't like playing this mode.
  • UditUdit Member Posts: 1
    Please have some good options as guild purchases.. some good weapons . That will encourage the players.. you know, it's a long way reaching 2000 guild points and you offer weapons like Eugene pickle jar ??
    FuriousMoldovan
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 753
    @ShadowWalker I’m not overly excited with my own plan there. I personally enjoy Guild Wars. Mostly. Lower the cost though.

But like I said, it was just one basic scenario, based on some of the feedback.

I’m open for replanning and fitting more GW in. NG could also restructure the Season events so that they run three weeks instead of four. I mean, it’s 3,000 tokens. Simple math, divide that by three. 1,000 a week.

But what I REALLY would like to see, as far as scheduling goes, is no overlap between GW and the Seasonal Campaigns. That’s when it becomes too much, and I start feeling drained.
    ShadowWalkerzivaolivia
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    Keep the current format but increase the number of shortcuts to make coordination easier
    With 2 fights every week, "Keep the current format" option was the most feasible for me. At least, it keeps me interested in the game.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    edited June 10
    Make more shortcuts. i get about six hours play time only because i have to wait for the deep sections to open. I can't keep ignoring my personal life to play guild war.
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 158
    Keep the current format but increase the number of shortcuts to make coordination easier
    We should be able not only foreward to right side, but also open maps to left side to lower mission
    e.g from 3-b to 3-c back to 2-b,
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 199
    thanks @Fluxxx

first thoughts:

Making battles last two days and no break whatsoever

My spontaneous reaction: are you trying to kill me? :D

This means no break at all from organising and coordinating. :s

Players may also feel they have tons of time and will only start moving towards the middle of the second day.

3 battles per player

Again this seems like the opposite of what was the intention of the petition.

More battles, more fighting, more organising, more gold expenditure.

On a side note: when you say this would lead you to reevaluate the GW economy because players would likely gain 50% more RP it seems to me you are forgetting an important part of the equation:
    namely that the gold expenditure by players will also increase by 50%.
    So in this case players would basically be paying 50% more for the same rewards.
    I do believe GW is expensive enough as it is.

Matchmaking

Having exact matchmaking would be a great improvement.
    You have given a nice tactical option to play with less than ten, however the current matchmaking makes that extremely risky, especially in the latter stages where the opposition is so good an 18 sword disadvantage is very hard to overcome.

longer breaks and season 4

i would still really prefer to have a propper break between seasons, not just because i could use it to recharge the batteries but also because i believe the current pace will run the mode into the ground quickly and ultimately people will show it the same level of interest they are now showing for Outpost or Distance.

I do like the experimentation that will be going on in season 4 as to the pacing at least.
    Will see how it goes and if it does the trick.
    PasteSilverhawkTCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,114
    I'm voting No for 2 day battles @Fluxxx

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    TCBRITO
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 158
    No, no, no for 2 day battles. Dreadful idea.
    TCBRITO
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,477
    edited June 10
    Well the community has spoken and voted in their masses. I personally can't help but feel like it's a case of be careful what you wish for. The season in its current form was really drawn out over a 4 week period, the next is going to take what, 10 weeks? Assuming we have the 3 week break it will start June 22 and finish towards the end of August? I think I will stop caring long before that, guess that's good for my gold reserves!

I voted for 1 week between 2 wars and then would have rather seen a longer break during the off-season rather than what we have now :neutral:
    RealClareB3vilrine
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 527
    edited June 10
    No to both 2 day battles and 3 battles per person/battle.
    TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,558
    I’m also not looking forward to next season where it’s going to be so sparadoic but can understand why it needs to be that because I don’t think I could take another 4 week season like we just had.
    TCBRITOPaste
  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    edited June 10
    between seasons we shoud have a free badge removal, we can buy components at guild shop but have to spend a lot of gold to change a badge
  • Soundtrax333Soundtrax333 Member Posts: 4
    Conservate the actual way, but increase the number of fuel, now its buried only 18 atacks for person. More attacks
    TCBRITO3vilrineFuriousMoldovan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,114
    I think the every other week poll result is a direct by product of the nonstop endless pace of the previous seasons.

I feel like after this season the 2-week on, halftime-week, 2-week finish, will be more desirable. With several weeks between seasons.

I think that when the dust settles that'll be the ideal format.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    WellyLugaJayZfearofthedarkKarajoca
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,477
    @ATLAS-Z My thoughts exactly. I think the battles of next season are going to be spread so far apart that people will complain that they can't play enough now or lose interest and not care about playing it.
    ATLAS-ZKarajoca
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 663
    Agree that the worst thing would be 2-day battles. The time is perfect as it is.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 60
    Fluxxx said:
    Matchmaking ...If there's no guild that matches these criteria even in the tier below, you will receive a match against the AI. This should be in effect..

So this is not effective yet as my guild yesterday was matched up with 7 vs 8?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 921
    @cyclon98 Most GW changes require an update so the first half of this season will still run with mostly the same set up as the last one. Once the update is released you should see the matchmaking changes :) 
    cyclon98FuriousMoldovan
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 524
    Nope. No to 2 day wars.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 524
    I think keeping the current format  OR
  • miori199373miori199373 Member Posts: 21
    Введите свой комментарий
    Paste