Next Update

@Fluxxx now that you've posted the next update will happen in a month or so, when can you tell us some details about it? Really all I'd like to know now is what buildings will upgrade... the standard council/workshop/training grounds, or something in addition to that? I'd be nice to know to start planning a little.
TCBRITODiElElPic

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 981
    He has no details at this time, still being worked on. Not even 100% sure there will not be a council update.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    I hope there is no council upgrade. It would be back to upgrading buildings and survivors and equipment.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    Great to hear that tentatively there would be no council update.

NG needs to focus on bringing more content into the game than upgrading buildings, survivors and equipment. Its now the right time to introduce Nation Wars as a formal concept.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Goptus_kfcyclon98Toony
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 721
    edited June 11
    Fluxxx said:

Tentatitvely there will be no council upgrade - there will be a more official announcement a bit later on when we know for sure. I can't reveal anything else at this time 😅

Thanks for the info. Surprises me though, pretty sure last council upgrade was well over 6 months ago so seems next one should be soon. Personally i like always having something to upgrade, gives me an objective to work towards. Once everything is it gets a little boring. A brand new building would be awesome!
    Deathwish19
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 222
    I think I have a piece of level 30 armor and weapon for all 48 of my characters now. I’m with Deadheads on this one. I added 2 unnecessary survivor slots the past few months just to have something to upgrade. I’ve moved from established to bored and looking for something to work towards. I know, First World problems 😛
    PasteDeathwish19
    I've thought about doing that as well @IcePeter but i'm trying to get my non-heroes to 5 pink so don't want to waste tokens on new survivors.
    edited June 11
    I say put all hands on GW and get it out of Beta so we don't have to schedule it around updates to keep tweaking it. The give us some great tiered rewards so we have a goal to fight for.
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

Agreed @Billbam but increasing building levels to upgrade cant be too tough for them can it? Seems like all it'd take is changing a few numbers in the code... i'm probably wrong though.
    Toonyghost_pepper
    A monthly update would be awesome. Just one or two features each time.

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    If they go back to tiered rewards @Billbam there will be blood in the streets.

I mean I'm all for it but... I don't think it will be very popular with the larger population base

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    zivaolivia
  • Sam64SmithSam64Smith Member Posts: 5
    Flux Please till me there Will be new survivors and new outfits ! I Know They dont change the game but it kind of fun to get new one.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597

I don't understand why everything has to be at the same time.

Give us something to upgrade in a constant pattern. The feel of progression is always there instead of overwhelming 60+ million tomato farming leading to burnout.

Come on now, you know why lol. No one would buy supply bundles, use inordinate amounts of gold on speeding upgrades, etc. if there was a new upgrade every 2 months.
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 180

Flux Please till me there Will be new survivors and new outfits ! I Know They dont change the game but it kind of fun to get new one.

Just make a few radio calls and you get new survivors. Pretty easy B)
    FirekidTCBRITO
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,429
    JayZ said:

I don't understand why everything has to be at the same time.

Give us something to upgrade in a constant pattern. The feel of progression is always there instead of overwhelming 60+ million tomato farming leading to burnout.

Come on now, you know why lol. No one would buy supply bundles, use inordinate amounts of gold on speeding upgrades, etc. if there was a new upgrade every 2 months.
    Not really if it's not slaved to an update. But I'm not paid to figure these things out.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family