Badge Removal

@Fluxxx would you please activate the free badge removal feature for the rest of the week please? I still have my main heroes badged for Guild Wars and would like to swap some out. We always appreciate these events very much. Thanks!
IgorGGTPellegrini1977DrussDeathwish19m4s

Comments

• IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    i got components from guild shop and couldn't swap my badges
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    > @Reeconn said:
    > Free badge removal should be a permanent thing imoa

They should definitely run the event more often, but if it was free all the time then you would only need a few badges.

Just imagine:

"Oh no! My best bruiser got in a struggle! lol I don't care I'll just swap my badges with my other bruiser while that one heals."
    IgorGGTJordanYukiATLAS-Zzaradin
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 214
    I’m ready for it, but every couple of months is usually sufficient while preventing treating badges like gear, as SW suggested.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,114
    Once before each guild war season or half season seems sufficient.

Now would be a good time for it.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    IgorGGTKrieg
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 199
    Actually they run free badge removal once a month, usually the last weekend of the month, so i expect it to run not this week but the next.
    SCBMAAndrea
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 528
    > @Reeconn said:

They should definitely run the event more often, but if it was free all the time then you would only need a few badges.

Just imagine:

"Oh no! My best bruiser got in a struggle! lol I don't care I'll just swap my badges with my other bruiser while that one heals."

Exactly.  We don't get charged when swapping weapons & armour , it should be the same for swapping badges 

Wild Walking 1
    ADPaq
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    Reeconn said:
    > @Reeconn said:

Just imagine:

Exactly.  We don't get charged when swapping weapons & armour , it should be the same for swapping badges 

Yeah but swapping weapons is something you need to do way more frequently. Even if it was 1 gold it would be ridiculous. 

I do think it would be a good idea though, if we were able to freely swap badges until we filled all positions. Then we would only have to pay gold once, to break a set. Perhaps a small price increase would be in order, like 30 gold instead of 15, but that would still be cheaper than spending 90 gold to remove all badges, and God forbid you make a mistake! 
    jimmorrison369Paste