Сhange of clothes for heroes

Fox2010Fox2010 Member Posts: 15
Please add the option of choosing clothes to heroes! - Hate to see Eugene and some other heroes in their current outfits (you may add this for money if you wish) and the best for me is to see same armor on person that he wears (maybe by clicking on that option). Thank You!
ChingiscaMrLuckyoxi10T_12

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,162
    That would be really cool. I would love it.

I doubt the skeleton Crew has the time for all that graphics modifications though for something that doesn't really add any extra gameplay value.

if they did take the time it would be another way for them to bring in some extra revenue. A lot of players will spend money for aesthetics not just more power.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Verdao1914ghost_pepperMrLuckyT_12
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 63
    new costumes of heroes and new models of survivors
    T_12Kasuto
  • dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
    i would love it if we could use existing custom costumes for heroes. BTW, why are some costumes left out for survivors? I don't see Sasha or Eugene costumes for purchase. Would like my survivors to be Eugene clones, rocking those bermudas.
    ShadowWalkerMrLuckyT_12
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,284
    I'm really concerned more about a change of underwear. I mean think about it. How nasty is it?
    SCBMAMrLuckyT_12
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 868
    Cronus said:
    I'm really concerned more about a change of underwear. I mean think about it. How nasty is it?
    It's the apocalypse, everyone is going commando.
    MrLuckyT_12
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 623
    I want a skeleton costume, like the ones they wore in The Karate Kid! 
    You could win it as part of a Halloween Event!   :p
    What do you think @Fluxxx ?
    T_12
  • Fox2010Fox2010 Member Posts: 15
    This outfit for Eugene will be great - what do you think @Fluxxx ?
    oxi10ShadowWalkerT_12Kasuto
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 868
    It would be cool if NG not only added more costumes but perhaps if they allowed different character skins. For, example maybe we can switch between Maggie and Herschel, Tyrese and T-Dog, or Daryl and Magna? There are a lot of characters I would love to see added to the game, but I am not sure I want to see too many more especially if they're given lackluster leader traits. I suppose the only problem would be that if you switch the characters around it could get confusing for some people during radio calls. 
    Fox2010T_12Kasuto