LET ME SPEND MY TRADE GOODS!

I currently have 400k trade goods and only spend them on 1 purchase every 7 hrs. Let me buy more than one bundle of class tokens without spending gold. I have way too many trade goods that just keep stacking up and I will never spend them all. Let me buy as many class tokens as I want. It's fine if you want to limit hero tokens, gas and timed offers on armor and weapons but let me buy class tokens unlimited. If I want to spend my 400k trade goods on hunter tokens then let me do it. The economy for trade goods is way off balance. I made a post about how to fix the outpost missions. https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/411696#Comment_411696

If you are not going to fix the economy with the outpost then let us spend our ridiculous fortunes. Or at least let us buy more stuff from the shop using supplies. I have been maxed out at 20mil supplies for months with nothing to spend them on.

I feel like everything I suggest gets a good reception but it falls on deaf ears when it comes to the devs.
VovTCBRITO

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,674
    I actually like the idea.

Heroes are the starters on every team, so why not make it even easier for folks to get normal survivors buffed even faster. I see no harm here.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,749
    I would like to see more options for spending TGs. As a maxed player I have most of my non-hero survivors at 8/9/10* and due to the strength of heroes they rarely get used. I stopped buying class tokens a while ago, I don't need weapons or armours and I only buy a select few hero tokens that I use.

I'm up to 800k+ now and I'm sure there are many players who have more. If it wasn't for the weekly reinforce/rerolls I would have much, much more. It would be nice to see more options to buy for maxed players.
    SCBMANovell
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    Why not let us buy grenades and medkits with TG? Why only gold there, while all the rest in the TRADE GOOD SHOP is for TG?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,674
    Yeah if it was 20,000 for x2 grenade we'd still but them lol

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 273
    Trying to upgrade non-hero bruiser and 50 token bruiser option once in three or four days.  Plenty or shooter/hunter tokens though...
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    Figure if I complain...maybe luck will change..🤣🤣
    marroba2000
    Post wasn’t meant to slam any others in here...just making fun of my own bad luck...
  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    what about 5 radios every refresh or at least one refresh per day

ATLAS-Z