Stardust Challenge

So, about the top 50 guilds challenge...
the events runs from June 24 to July 15 (3 challenges I guess) and the goal is 7 million stars. 
it’s 2,333,334 each challenge and 46,667 each guild. In the middle of Guild Wars. 
Mmmmm. 
TCBRITOghost_pepper

Comments

• suju01suju01 Member Posts: 3
    They said 4 weeks in the video, so maybe the dates are wrong.
    marroba2000
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Good catch. The dates mentioned are not fully correct, that's my bad. The correct dates are 24th of June to 20th of July, i.e. 4 challenges.

marroba2000ATLAS-ZTCBRITO
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 252
    Fluxxx said:
    Good catch. The dates mentioned are not fully correct, that's my bad. The correct dates are 24th of June to 20th of July, i.e. 4 challenges.

Thanks Fluxx.  I’m more relaxed now. 
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    The Assault armor with the Hazard Suit trait looks especially nice. I would have liked Ruthless with it for those times we get Charged Assaults, but I'll take it if we hit it. Go Top 50 Guilds!
    MrLuckySPC_TORRES
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited June 2020
    I'd love to see the "Boom Barrel Challenge" in one of these 4 weeks of the Event. ;)

*edit, with hunter charged. Ty.
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46MrLucky
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,323
    3vilrine said:
    I'd love to see the "Boom Barrel Challenge" in one of these 4 weeks of the Event. ;)

*edit, with hunter charged. Ty.
    Yes then we can hit 7M stars in one week. Lol

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    MrLucky
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 737
    The Assault armor with the Hazard Suit trait looks especially nice. I would have liked Ruthless with it for those times we get Charged Assaults, but I'll take it if we hit it. Go Top 50 Guilds!

Did you see this somewhere??
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 737
    nevermind, I found it
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    Assuming the top 50 guilds will be full: 7M / (4 weeks * 50 guilds * 20 members) = 1750 stars each.

I think the top guilds can pull this off pretty easily.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    Deathwish19ghost_pepper
    WellyLuga said:
    Boom Barrel followed by Teeming Graveyard. Job done, feet up for the last two weeks :sunglasses:
    Maybe the other way around? 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    MrLucky
  • ChimpancéChimpancé Member Posts: 14
    @Fluxxx los premios a los 50 mejores clanes se darán al terminar el evento o dependerá de tu posición actual en el ranking?

@Fluxxx los premios a los 50 mejores clanes se darán al terminar el evento o dependerá de tu posición actual en el ranking?

Los premios son ganados por los Top50 pero son para todos los clanes. Y se entregarán a medida que se alcancen las metas. 
  • ChimpancéChimpancé Member Posts: 14
    Y si al empezar el 3 desafío dan un premio se lo lleva el que esté en el top 50 aunque sea un clan que haga 20k? No puede ser que premien a los más rápidos al empezar.
    Y si al empezar el 3 desafío dan un premio se lo lleva el que esté en el top 50 aunque sea un clan que haga 20k? No puede ser que premien a los más rápidos al empezar.
    Los premios son para los 2 millones de clanes que existen. Si ganan los top, cobran todos los jugadores hasta los que no tienen clan. Si no ganan son los 50 hdp qué hay que fusilar en la plaza principal. 😀
    Chimpancé
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Is it top 50 global only? Stinks because even good guilds wont get top 50 global. Like this challenge need at least 42k to be in top 50. That is average 2100 per guild member. 
    @rogueDS the whole community will get the rewards though man

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Governator
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Thanks just realized that.  Something for nothing lol thank you top guilds. 
    ATLAS-ZGovernator
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259

¿Donde esta la biblioteca?

ATLAS-ZcapibaraShadowWalkerWahooDawg
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    edited June 2020
    The full announcement is out :) There's just a few extra details in there, but hopefully it gives everyone a clear idea of the event.

Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    Fluxxx said:
    The full announcement is out :) There's just a few extra details in there, but hopefully it gives everyone a clear idea of the event.

I assume the reward tracks are cumulative so we could end up with a 1-day and 2-day gas booster as separate items instead of a 3-day booster, correct? I like that if that is the case. It gives us more flexibility on when to use the reward.
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Content Creator Posts: 178

Este video ahora tiene subtítulos en español. ¡Gracias por la traducción @TRUFAtwdnml

marroba2000TRUFAtwdnml
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    3vilrine said:

¿Donde esta la biblioteca?

...la biblioteca?  :D

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    3vilrine
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 181
    According to 160 000 000*, I wonder how many active players are playing TWD NML?
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 842
    edited June 2020
    Fluxxx said:

I assume the reward tracks are cumulative so we could end up with a 1-day and 2-day gas booster as separate items instead of a 3-day booster, correct? I like that if that is the case. It gives us more flexibility on when to use the reward.
    This is what i was thinking. It's not clear that rewards could be triggered whenever but i presume that's the case. I am so looking forward to gas booster on tomato monday!