GW 4 worst rewards ever

rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 608
After a staff for 2000 points I have no other reason to play. I dont need rerolls I dont need reinforcements. At least give us a good armor as well. I would even like to see points for gold even?  
Danski_46psychwolfPasteHerberge3vilrineTCBRITOm4s

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,916
    Looks like I’m gonna get a load of components at the end of this. 
    Manselle
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    I don’t even need the staff I have 2 of them, I do need reroll tokens and frags is about it, armour would be great 
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 301
    Why are there condoms in the Guild War shop?????? How dare they flog such rubbish........
    Governatorm4sJankel
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 773
    Morgan's Staff, Sasha, HD and RGG-tokens, legendary components and reroll/reinforcement tokens are not good enough for you people?

Any why not OG Rick and Rosita? There are people who use them, and you don't have to buy them. I personally don't understand why anyone would go for 150 hero tokens over a legendary component though.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    Governatorjrodrf2ATLAS-ZAndreasAW
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 608
    The thing is its costs lost of gold in gw when do higher levels. The cost of gold isnt worth the rewards. I'll just take it easy and get staff and be happy. Still in beta to so dont have to push hard at all. Everything is unlocked 
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,388
    At least the Staff has Tactical. I could use that. Don't have one of those yet. And my Rosita is 250 tokens away from her third pink star. :+1:
    SPC_TORREScyclon98PasteSCBMA
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 608
    I am mostly free to play first of all. All traits are complete on HD daryl scout rick aron sasha abe eugen rgg Morgan michonne jesus carol I have one in each class regular survivor that is perfect.  I have 250 reinforce  tokens.  I am good for badges where I dont really craft anymore. Could maybe use 2 or 3 more health  badges and a few damage badges.  At some point crafting isnt worth it. I am very close to that point. My bruisers are all over 26k to 27k health and at 2 pink stars. That is not with a rufus health boost or jesus boost. @jrodrf2. Scout Daryl is at 19275 with knife and rick is at 16366 with spear. I do appreciate the tactical staff dont get me wrong. I just wish there was a little more. Maybe like a fire shooter weapon or good scout or bruiser armor. 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 674
    I think the shop options are mostly fine. Paste explained why. 

I would like to see the price on gold components dropped significantly. They can be tiered. The first time you buy a component it costs X amount. The second purchase can cost more. The third, again more. Figure out the scale just make them cheaper for the first round.

Many players have very little access to gold components and need to use them. A tiny bit more availability goes a long ways.
    ShadowWalkerPasteManselle
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    jrodrf2 said:
    I personally have no qualms with grabbing a third tac staff, still need reroll tokens, could always use more gold badges (hence plenty of components and frags), and I need lots of HD tokens... Not even close to 5 pink on him (he's currently one pink).
     I thought there is a little something for everyone here but MAN, was I wrong! Y'all telling me you don't need ANY of this stuff? Everyone has 300 - 400 perfectly matching/organized gold badges? I get that you could care less about OG Rick and Rosita, but you couldn't use ANY more tokens for the other characters offered? You already have around 1000 reinforcement tokens? (Assuming three good weapons and armor per class x 28 tokens to upgrade each when the next council update rolls around) I am having a difficult time believe there is nothing here that y'all could use...

Yea, cool rewards, if you have to spent absolutly nothing on GW.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 849
    Paste said:
    I personally don't understand why anyone would go for 150 hero tokens over a legendary component though.
    I think the components are just too expensive, 450 for each component and 700 for a frag is 2500 points for 1 badge, that makes a badge the most expensive item in the Guild Shop. Of course legendary badges are good, but even if you know where you are on the cycle, the badge can still be in the wrong shape or position, or get a bad bonus. I buy whatever weapons I want first, then reroll and hero tokens. I save components/frags for last and only buy what I need to craft a new badge.
    Burmeliinis
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 307
    3 Reroll Tokens and 3 Legendary Badge Fragments this is fine for me.

I need badges more than hero tokens, and also find legendary components way more scarce, hence why. If you disagree that's fine :)

Also if you find that the guild shop rewards isn't worth the gold you need for playing high tier GW, this is a separate concern imo. Maybe the tiers will fix this in the future, and maybe they should give you more RP for playing harder missions. Or maybe they should just give gold to people for hitting high tiers or high personal scores.

From my point of view people said they wanted Morgan's staff in the wish list thread. So NG put the staff in the guild shop. Then people started hating on them for not adding armors. C'mon, let's be reasonable. They didn't have armors in the store last war either, so there's no big change. They can't give away everything to everyone or there's nothing left for them to sell or put in the guild shop later when it's out of beta and we have tiered rewards.

If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    psychwolfFirekidGovernatorfearofthedarkzaradin
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    Hero tokens should really have different values, if they’re gonna put Rick (Shooter) and Rosita tokens next to Sasha, HD and RGG at least give like 120 tokens instead of 75
    MrChris
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    We weren’t asked for requests for GW shop items this round and it shows. The good stuff is strictly being sold in bundles. The new katana and crossbow look totally useless to me. I guess there are a few things I can get rather than using upgrade tokens. Good to see the tiers back again, though.
    I think the rewards are balanced now apart from the only good weapon being in the "Call to Arms" event. They were too good before. It wasn't sustainable.