Hunting Bow vs Goo Walker

JasonZJasonZ Member Posts: 34
Charge attack on the hunting bow says that threat is reduced by 1 when enemy is killed. This seems to be true for fatties, armored and regular walkers. I haven’t done much with the bow in GW so not sure about metal heads and spikeys or human enemies. 

When killing a goo with the charge attack it generates 3 threat. I would expect the threat counter to either go down by 1 based on the charge attack description. Or at worst, it should only go up by two (3 from goo exploding and 1 reduction from silent takedown charge attack). 
Can someone confirm how this should work?  Current functionality seems incorrect. 
Thanks

GovernatorTCBRITOBurmeliinisambience

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 313
    Same as grenade or barrel, I guess. Killing a goo “detonates” it for 3 threat, but I agree you should get 1 threat off for the charged kill, unless you don’t get credit for the kill, like with grenadiers.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 540
    i just noticed this right now from my mm. I would expect that killing a goo should create zero threat because it's a bow not a gun and reduce threat by 1 if the kill is from the special. The wording seems clear. I would like to see what ng has to say about this.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,755
    It think it should reduce threat by 1 then add 3 for the explosion. Think that would be the easiest way for it to work.