Where is the free gold?!

Hey... As the newest F2P around (laugh all you want! I am!!!), I need to ask: where is the free gold? I mean... two weeks now and... and I can’t even buy the damn tools on Monday... ok, 4 for free but... ☹️ F2P... I admire you more and more... it is hard... and replaying distance? Not an option anymore... 😑 
Karajoca

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,526
    You will struggle to afford the tools weekly F2P. Playing the challenge and regularly logging in to collect your shop restock and play your ads you can expect somewhere around 300, maybe 400 gold per week for free. Assuming you spend none.
    Dadaghost_pepperJasonZ
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 69
    Don’t waste gold on healing characters or speeding up upgrades. I wouldn’t even bother with tools at low level. Just save gold for the seasonal events (you’ll need 1200).
    Deathwish19Dada
  • DadaDada Member Posts: 44
    Yes, Wes, seems around 300 for me... and I am suffering like Sav did when he couldn’t fast heal during challenge (bets... we had fun)... oh, the ads... state of survival over and over and over again 😂... and I am already at 148 radios! (not to mention the amount of gas I found there)
    WellyLuga
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 58
    haha, @ state of survival.? its due to their excessive ad that i installed it and i am hooked now at it since over a month now,. 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    edited June 26
    Did you do all the mission modes? Not very much gold there but every bit helps. Do them when you have free gas to burn and after you've used up your extra chest keys (but before they reset).

Edit: imo, the grenades and medkits are priced out of usual ftp range. They are more of a gold sink. Save your gold instead. Every other month or so you will have a better use for it than a few medkits and grenades. They sold luxury items the other month. Soon they'll probably run double xp gear sale and you need gold for speedups to keep the xp flowing into upgrades. Hoard for events like those.
    Deathwish19
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 367
    Dada said:
    Hey... As the newest F2P around (laugh all you want! I am!!!), I need to ask: where is the free gold? I mean... two weeks now and... and I can’t even buy the damn tools on Monday... ok, 4 for free but... ☹️ F2P... I admire you more and more... it is hard... and replaying distance? Not an option anymore... 😑 
    Oh my Lady, you see what I've been dealing with 😔🤗
  • rapidsagiirapidsagii Member Posts: 6
    I get about 650 gold a week from videos, daily missions AND by doing 4 'one gas missions' every hour which means opening 24 crates every hour apart from sleeping time.

Seldom use gold to heal. Also don't use 15 gold to open the golden jackpot. No need gold to buy gas nowadays.

So the weekly free 650 gold is enough to buy the weekly grenades and med kits OR reset distance. 

Silently saying 'NG does take care of F2P :
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,238
    I get about 650 gold a week from videos, daily missions AND by doing 4 'one gas missions' every hour which means opening 24 crates every hour apart from sleeping time.

Seldom use gold to heal. Also don't use 15 gold to open the golden jackpot. No need gold to buy gas nowadays.

So the weekly free 650 gold is enough to buy the weekly grenades and med kits OR reset distance. 

Silently saying 'NG does take care of F2P :
    That's some sound discipline. I like it.

Gonna preech this to my guys.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Deathwish19