Is it just me?

I don't seem to be doing so much damage or getting damaged more frequently this week?
I thought this was odd, buy when I started doing some scavenging, it seem quite obvious. 
Anyone else thinking this?

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    my guild thought that bruisers were getting bruised up faster this week in GW, but NG swears they can't change the difficulty up and down between updates.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    It could be the 2 week layoff has affected peoples memories..hahahaha
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

DiElEl
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    I keep seeing people complaining that GW "got harder this week" etc, but it's never the same weeks. Just sounds like random bias. Or maybe you had bonuses activated last war but not this one.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 746
    Shooters seem to be fully charging off of single kills sometimes. That's making it easier for them. Maybe that makes it seem relatively more difficult for bruisers?
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    I have absolutely no dought that the walkers are hitting harder. Big decrease on stuns and crits also
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Like 34 fatty eugen stun 100% 8 hits to reach struggle. I was stupid was in GW. I wanted to scream made it past 40 and 41 but die on a 34 
    SCBMADeathwish19
    We need to record videos for NG so they dont think we are lying or crazy. 
    SCBMA
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 60
    rogueDS said:
    Like 34 fatty eugen stun 100% 8 hits to reach struggle. I was stupid was in GW. I wanted to scream made it past 40 and 41 but die on a 34 
    It's a bug happening occasionally to me as well with a gold stun resistance armour. Taking off the armour and on again helps, but not sure if it also works for Eugene LT.
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 181
    I don't feel any damage issues, but at 25k stars team I've received about 150 radios last weeks but after update its 90-100, despite my team does ~35k.

I also improved from 1800 to 2100+, so it's not about solo result.
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

Thanks @cyclon98. Drives me crazy. I got my staff with tactical so everything is just whatever for me.  
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 60
    edited June 2020
    rogueDS said:
    Thanks @cyclon98. Drives me crazy. I got my staff with tactical so everything is just whatever for me.  
    I always use the tactical staff too. But for armours, I sometimes switch to the one with stun resistance especially when my bruisers have to face  fatties. That's why I'm frustrated when it doesn't work properly..