New Distance difficulty is needed!!! Normal , Hard and Extreme

I think its time for the distance to get a new level @Fluxxx , We have the normal and hard modes going for all players with decent rewards.
How about a Extreme version , starting at level 24 walkers and finishing at lvl 48 or even 50!!! walkers. You can include metal heads and fast walkers.
With the rewards giving more Legendary components and a Legendary Fragment ,Phones and some Gold. ( it will be spent on resets anyways)  
Give us the opportunity to be able to complete all of the levels as well on a reset for a set gold amount instead of the 400 and have to choose easy or hard or extreme. 

Side note another thing i think the game could use is the ability to buy the player cards when doing a call ... example 2x Eugene call and your lucky enough to pull a 512 and a 64 with a random... let us use more phones to purchase the second set of player cards with the higher amount the free to keep one. Again that could be just a set number of phones needed to buy the other card.

Thanks for hearing me out , look forward to seeing the discussions.

DeadheadsJAZZZMANDanski_46SpikedShaxBlackFInsanePicDrunkenJens_KFJayZShadowWalkerChienmoreDiElElBurmeliinisfearofthedarkden4playtjhookr

Comments

• ShaxShax Member Posts: 43
    this would be a welcome extra for the distance
    Busta
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 837
    Some players go through distance on Hard using only the same 3 characters and with no loss. Others of us can't complete it on hard. There's a big gap in the upper end of player performance and Hard doesn't adequately cover it. A nightmare mode is warrented.

To retain balance for seasonal token events, allow completing a level of distance to unlock 1 run at a higher level for free. If i can complete Normal then i can pay 400 gold to unlock it and play it again. If i can complete hard, then i can pay 400 gold to unlock it and play that one again. If i can finish Normal, i can play hard after. Or if i can complete Hard, i can play nightmare too. Something like this would be very good for players and give us something to do with gas.
    cyclon98BustaDeathwish19den4play
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Agree this an awesome idea!
    Bustaden4play
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,047
    +1

I know you can't go overboard with the rewards for balance sake but a new challenge is needed to breathe life into it. I don't really enjoy playing it but I still do because the rewards are good.
    BustaBurmeliinisden4playDaryl2016
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 737
    Agreed, outside campaings, i dont play distance at all, not worth the gas
    psychwolfBusta
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160
    edited July 2020
    Fluxxx responded To an earlier thread about doing something more with the distance 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41809/extreme-distance-mode
    PastepsychwolfBusta
  • ChienmoreChienmore Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    Plus 1 .it have to provide more 5 star badges or fragments.thx
    Busta
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Naah...i want a SUPER EASY Distance to complete with Jerry Ezekiel and Smorgan !....this is the real difficult!!  :D
    Busta
  • z3tkaz3tka Member Posts: 84
    I like this idea! Extreme version would be really nice.

COFFEE SAINTS & COFFEE ACADEMY family

:: Contact: LineID: cf_z3tka
    :: Guild YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC6rdCVjpquKZiriYL-fBBg
    :: Are you looking for an active guild? Check this: LINK

:: Coffee Saints :: Challenge min 750 :: Guild Wars participation - required, min 350-450.
    :: Coffee Academy :: Challenge min 250 :: Guild Wars participation - not required, min 150-350.
    Busta
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,010
    Also make it impossible to Flee in the Extreme version.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Bustaghost_pepper
  • sSINTOMASssSINTOMASs Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2020
    Algo que sería bueno cambiar, en el modo difícil son los tokens Aron ... que siempre salen, sería bueno al menos variar más los tokens fijos (Aron no es bueno para mí, solo un bocadillo para el zombies en la distancia) con ese cambio mínimo ya mejoraría el interés de los jugadores. 😉

Un modo extremo no es una mala idea (aunque todos sabemos que las recompensas no serán muy diferentes porque afectaría la economía) no son compañeros tan exigentes 😊😜 
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,974
    Yep, I whole heartedly agree, give us something to do over the Monday and Tuesday rather than 30 mins of playtime. 
    Busta
  • Hoden0815Hoden0815 Member Posts: 4
    @Busta
     i like the idea and i agree, this is too boring at the moment @Fluxxx

Busta
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,312
    Extreme mode offers tokens for useful heroes????

Le Gasp!

And two gold components instead of one??

Eeeek!

And maybe... +1 grenade???

Ohhhh my.... Be still my beating heart.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    GovernatorBusta
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    I think the rewards need updating like adding med kits & grenades and radios  
    GovernatorBustaTCBRITOCarl_s_Hat
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    JAZZZMAN said:
    I wholeheartedly support this idea! I love the distance! Many can now complete it with no losses. These are true fans. Give us another challenge with this great game mode!
    I've never completed the Hard mode. Does that mean I am not a true fan?

VovGovernator
  • JAZZZMANJAZZZMAN Member Posts: 318
    JAZZZMAN said:
    I wholeheartedly support this idea! I love the distance! Many can now complete it with no losses. These are true fans. Give us another challenge with this great game mode!
    I've never completed the Hard mode. Does that mean I am not a true fan?

Apparently not!