What is the limit on Carl's leader trait (Second Chance)?

2»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,116
    You wouldn’t be saying that if you were using him as a hero though would you? 
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 221
    If the second chance always activate, then it is not a chance and so I think it is not balanced
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,153
    Fluxxx said:
    Thanks @Firekid and my apologies for causing confusion. The code for this wasn't completely straightforward, and combined with the trait description I ended up thinking that it's bugged. We can definitely fix this to work for the whole turn, how do you guys feel about it? Do you feel it should protect Carl for the whole turn, or should the chance be rolled for every lethal attack during that turn? (Lucky would only apply to the first roll)

---
    Do you know when we might expect this? Will the LT text clearly specify rest of turn and struggle?
  • MaD VapoRMaD VapoR Member Posts: 37
    I have seen his LT activate on 3 attacks...back to back attacks on the same turn on the same enemy.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,116
    jps said:
    I have seen his LT activate on 3 attacks...back to back attacks on the same turn on the same enemy.
    That is how it is meant to work. 
    vshield50
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    If the second chance always activate, then it is not a chance and so I think it is not balanced
    I don't think "getting a second chance" means what you think it means...
    WahooDawgFirekid
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 221
    Description Carl's leader trait said he has a  X% chance to survive after the first time he would be killed. The Carl I have has a chance of 61%. That means in 6 of 10 he stay alive in 4 of 10 he dies. In Outpost it look more that in 95 of 100 or more he stay alive. Even with luck it should not be that high value.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    A 7 star carl can have 95% with luck.
    An 8 star carl can have a 100% second chance.