Please show me your Sasha

Hi gang, feel like I’m missing out on all the good things everyone says about Sasha, shes ok but I my traits are all wrong.

Im lvl27, 1 pink with re-roll tokens and 1200 Sasha tokens, maxed harpoon gun. Armour is s.stun resist, g.dodge and ruthless
Current traits are Iron skin, marksman, lucky, sure shot. Yup.
i found some good discussions but they’re generally before crit aim was added. 
Please show me some working setup options.

thanks in advance. 
Mox 

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    Here is my Sasha, these 4 traits are what most people have. 
    mimicaMaD VapoR
  • MoxSubaruMoxSubaru Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, I’ll get to work :) she’s great for distance the way she was, but not cutting it for challenge anymore. Certainly not 2000 stars deep. 

MudMoccasin
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368

There's mine, those are the traits & badges that works the most for her, play smart and always protecting her. 
    MudMoccasinSCBMADanski_46Troublemaker
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 579
    Mine.... (Only Trait I rerolled was Iron Skin which is now Revenge)
    And her Badges....

SCBMA
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,744

Nothing new to add really, I am a sheep. But seriously, if you're using her with an offensive build behind a wall of assaults/bruisers this is arguably the best setup you could go for. Loaded with damage/crit damage.
    Danski_46MudMoccasin
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 77
    for me she has become almost obsolete, mine is still factory, only usable in few distance maps and a bit in challenge, therefore no need to invest much into her.... 
    mimicaWellyLugaghost_pepperPasteADPaqCaptainslayerBurmeliinisMaD VapoRKyrusDanski_46Timboskicrambert_necekimhclewATLAS-Zbrucewayne007MasterofBulletsCronusJayZfearofthedarkRealClareBzombieornottobe
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 604
    @EngAamie you cant not have here she is good in certain challenge maps as well like this one.  I use her on every single map.  At 3200 stars now. 
    EngAamie
    @WellyLuga, @rogueDS, yep i agree to you 2 both. she is great at extra high levels. But you are p2p players, and play at 45+. and do 2500+ stars.
    whereas i am f2p and dont invest to play at 38+ lvl, hence dont need her much in challenge and gw.  in distance, yes, she is good in a few cases where you need the stun cycles.. 
    TimboskiKarajoca
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 533
    I almost never use her. Her trait doesn't seem to trigger often for me. I rarely go past 36 though.
    Timboski
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,744
    EngAamie said:
    @WellyLuga, @rogueDS, yep i agree to you 2 both. she is great at extra high levels. But you are p2p players, and play at 45+. and do 2500+ stars.
    whereas i am f2p and dont invest to play at 38+ lvl, hence dont need her much in challenge and gw.  in distance, yes, she is good in a few cases where you need the stun cycles.. 
    That's far enough, everyone has their own way of playing and enjoying the game.  Even though I do support the game it doesn't make her only useful for paying players.  I am sure there will be many F2P folk who will find a lot of use from her! :smile:

You should have maybe started with that information in your original post and you might not have been slapped with a tonne of disagrees haha.
    ATLAS-ZEngAamie
  • BertiedogbottomBertiedogbottom Member Posts: 7
    This is mine, very useful for distance. useful in a number of scenarios in challenge, dont really use her in GW, but maybe i should as i thought her leader trait only applied to ranged weapons (really should read the small print!). The problem is that you need to get to a sufficiently high level for body shots to be active, or go through using toons without pink stars.
    MudMoccasin
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,299
    Mine

Danski_46
    Had to change some badges around. Me thinks this was a good idea although some might disagree. Constructive Criticism Critique appreciated:

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 373
    EngAamie said:
    for me she has become almost obsolete, mine is still factory, only usable in few distance maps and a bit in challenge, therefore no need to invest much into her.... 
    you must be new to this game. 
    Had to change some badges around. Me thinks this was a good idea although some might disagree. Constructive Criticism Critique appreciated:

I don’t have “constructive criticism”, more uncertainty. 
    What level do you play up to? 

I just feel the CC badges are counterproductive to her LT. 
    And maybe if you are wanting this path. 
    I can only think it’s best for Alpha. 
    Would be fascinated to hear back. 
    Thank you 
    MudMoccasin
    @MudMoccasin

would love to see some video of her in action. 
    Are you on Line App? 
    Give me a PM 
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,265

I would think with that setup you'd have critical aim on her. I too may believe the CC badges are counter to her LT as you want body shots. Are you seeing her adequately charge?
    MudMoccasin
    I may change Revenge to Critical Aim. Also may consider making the Terminus Rifle or Harpoon her main weapon. As far as charging is concerned, since this is charged Hunters week and I made this badge change a few days ago, I'll keep you posted. Now as for uploading video of her in battle, I'll have to decide on best app for such since I have Android and hear mixed critique on best app to do so. Wish me luck.....
    brucewayne007
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 73
    Mine is no big deal because I spent more time with my tanks and the funny ones who asked to increase the piercing threw sand on my cake 🥱

🆃🅷🅴 🅳🅴🆅🅸🅻 🅷🅰🆂 🅽🅾 🅵🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁! ;-)

Captainslayer
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,646
    @MudMoccasin maxing critical chance is better on a Hunter like Alpha. Also, Damage badges are always better than Critical Damage. Damage badges will boost both your base damage and your crit damage. CD badges obviously only affect one.
    brucewayne007MudMoccasin
    JayZ said:
    @MudMoccasin maxing critical chance is better on a Hunter like Alpha. Also, Damage badges are always better than Critical Damage. Damage badges will boost both your base damage and your crit damage. CD badges obviously only affect one.
    So I assume you're implying that it would be a good idea to swap out the Critical Chance badges with Damage?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,646
    JayZ said:
    So I assume you're implying that it would be a good idea to swap out the Critical Chance badges with Damage?
    Yep. And if you play a build that maximizes Critical Chance and Piercing, you should take Damage over Critical Damage.
    ATLAS-Z said:
    EngAamie said:

I'm sad that I can't disagree with this again ...

Maybe some of you that haven't disagreed yet can pile one on?

Good grief. 

Haha, ya ATLAS-Z, here is mine again, although I plan to improve upon her gameplay...

fearofthedark
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    Heres Mine 

MudMoccasin
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 118

ChimeraPandreq
  • ChimeraChimera Member Posts: 12
    I rather like 8900 RPM's design for Sasha. As high damage as possible - absolutely frightening.

Ruthless and Marksman for high damage. Critical Aim for stunning. Lucky to improve Good out of Bad and Critical Aim. And -- powerful badges.

Nice job! (Mine's only partway there. I've so many rerolls to do...)

MudMoccasin