PBs for everyone?

Most of my guild beat their top score by around 200. Of course, if we could get Blast Through for the Skip each time, the challenge would never end.

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    Lol good job I beat mine by almost 1k. At 3200 now 
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,219
    When you get to 50+2 it gets a bit tougher 🤣
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    I think I got 3451? 

Which is about +400 short of my PB.

basically as soon as I reached nightmare mode my wallet cinched up like a straight mans bunghole at a gay bar.

That was time for me to check out.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Stalker20JordanYukiDeathwish19
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 381
    My PB was 1558 and I got 1972. I knew I was gonna beat my PB but didn’t think It’d be by that much. That’s all thanks to my new guild for giving me a few tips. 😊 
    ATLAS-Z
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,460
    WellyLuga said:
    I spent more gold than I planned, but it was fun!  I crushed my PB by nearly 700*. Wild Walking set a new guild PB at 75,436 and I even managed to sneak into the top 5 global for the first time ever :smiley:
    Don't know how you beat The Locker the final time. Do you have the video? Would be interested in even knowing trio you used.
  • MaD VapoRMaD VapoR Member Posts: 37
    3434 for me.....almost 1K over my old PB. Several in my guild did very well....one adding close to 1K as well.
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 60
    edited July 2020
    Cronus said:
    WellyLuga said:
    I spent more gold than I planned, but it was fun!  I crushed my PB by nearly 700*. Wild Walking set a new guild PB at 75,436 and I even managed to sneak into the top 5 global for the first time ever :smiley:
    Don't know how you beat The Locker the final time. Do you have the video?
    Locker was actually one of the easiest one depending on the starting position of zombies near the locker and the fattie.
    Watch this video clip which I think is the most common way of all.

It worked perfect until lvl. 50 when it started even crazier. 😜
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    My PB was 1558 and I got 1972. I knew I was gonna beat my PB but didn’t think It’d be by that much. That’s all thanks to my new guild for giving me a few tips. 😊 
    Dude you are a damn beast at your level. Mad respect.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    JordanYuki
    cyclon98 said:
    Cronus said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Don't know how you beat The Locker the final time. Do you have the video?
    Locker was actually one of the easiest one depending on the starting position of zombies near the locker and the fattie.
    Watch this video clip which I think is the most common way of all.

It worked perfect until lvl. 50 when it started even crazier. 😜
    Yes it was easy until it wasn't. Became the stopper map at super nightmare level. We're talking different levels here. I was over 4k. @WellyLuga cracked the last round of it. That's the one I want to see.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @Cronus strategy came from Anjelo in Greek Survivors. I know that Wes and Queen Bee used this strategy. Medkits were used and also sometimes grenade to blow the exit barrel (so Sasha could root to free someone, blow a path, and move in the same turn).

Turn 1: Sasha blow barrel. Eugene bottom left corner. Glenn move towards locker.

Turn 2: Eugene stuns spawns. Sasha roots walker closest to Glenn, quick dash to where Eugene was, and shoot upwards to recharge. Glenn starts locker.

Turn 3: Eugene runs into spawn crowd and stuns with charge attack. Sasha stays put, roots if something is in range and recharges. Glenn finishes locker.

Turn 4: Glenn uses Festive Lucille to stun and move back towards exit. Eugene runs back towards exit. Sasha roots.

Turn 5: Blow barrel and run away.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    I tried about 2 dozen times Saturday and Sunday (I already hit my peak by Saturday morning) but didn’t have any luck. The one time I had perfect spawns, Glenn got grabbed while dashing.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    JayZ said:
    @Cronus strategy came from Anjelo in Greek Survivors. I know that Wes and Queen Bee used this strategy. Medkits were used and also sometimes grenade to blow the exit barrel (so Sasha could root to free someone, blow a path, and move in the same turn).

Turn 1: Sasha blow barrel. Eugene bottom left corner. Glenn move towards locker.

Turn 2: Eugene stuns spawns. Sasha roots walker closest to Glenn, quick dash to where Eugene was, and shoot upwards to recharge. Glenn starts locker.

Turn 3: Eugene runs into spawn crowd and stuns with charge attack. Sasha stays put, roots if something is in range and recharges. Glenn finishes locker.

Turn 4: Glenn uses Festive Lucille to stun and move back towards exit. Eugene runs back towards exit. Sasha roots.

Well nice to know I was using right strategy at least. I could not get lucky enough with the spawn or always broke down somewhere. Was grenade free though (not that it matters). I probably ran it over 20 times. Just became a grind. Still really like this challenge. It's fine to have a stopper map. Nice to be able to use a bunch of different teams and weapons.
    cyclon98ATLAS-ZWellyLuga
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    edited July 2020

Thanks to @JayZ guidance 
    JayZATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,214
    edited July 2020
    JayZ said:

@Cronus Yes, pretty much exactly like that. I got incredibly lucky with Eugene, he rushed head first into 3 tanks and an armoured and somehow avoided struggle (there were 2 complete dodges, a normal hit and a body shot I think). I healed him up and pulled him back to the start to re-stun the starting walkers. Glenn sprinted from the locker as far as he could and ended up going into struggle. I used the harpoon to save him, blew the barrel to clear the finish with a grenade (Eugene got blew up into red). Glenn could just about reach the bottom of the finish line. 

As Jeff says QueenBee had the exact same situation and we provided some help from a screenshot, so when it happened to me I knew exactly what to do. You couldn't use Sasha to blow the barrel as the spawns were due again and you couldn't free Glenn, blow the barrel and get her to the finish on the same turn unless you used a grenade.  I wish I had recorded it but I'd tried god knows how many times and eventually you give up :lol:

I did get round to it again and tried a few more times but it feels like a 1 in a million shot. A few people like Stelio cleared it twice!
    Cronus
  • red111red111 Member Posts: 1,027
    edited July 2020
    I beat my pb by 1k.  That was a fun challenge!  Score was 3401
    ATLAS-ZStalker20