Can you show me your best Brusier perfect badge tip

skynet1987skynet1987 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 8
 B) 
JenngRWS

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 369
    JayZ wrote all you need to know about it here (also check out the rest of his compendium, which is pinned to this forum):
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/395980/#Comment_395980
    javajnkieDiElElghost_pepper
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 512
    SCBMA said:
    These are my best bruisers...2 hero and 1 regular survivor. The badge set up for all of them is 3 damage reduction and 3 health. 

Any chance you could post the badges so I can see what to aim for 
    Wild Walking Family
    SCBMAJenngDiElElGovernator
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 426
    What's the point of power strike and strong on a bruiser?
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,200
    Reeconn said:
    SCBMA said:
    These are my best bruisers...2 hero and 1 regular survivor. The badge set up for all of them is 3 damage reduction and 3 health. 

Any chance you could post the badges so I can see what to aim for 
    It's JenNg. You of all people know this. And give JenNg the Iron Skin and and Dodge she deserves (for PS and Strong). She relies on finesse, not power. Be prepared to be throat punched! 
    SCBMAJenngDeathwish19Governator
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 40
    WellyLuga said:

Eugene's DR adds up to 77(23+26+23+5(bonus effect)).
    It must be due to the visual error and the actual effect is 80(24+26+24+6)?
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,483
    @LoneWanderer360 there is 0 point to strong or power strike on a bruiser. 

Dodge and then non hero I see more people use BD for freeman maps. But most now use RGG, Eugene, and Morgan. Only time I ever use non hero bruiser is on maps that’s literally gold dumps and dumb luck requiring 3 while one is healing 
    PasteSCBMApsychwolf
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 426
    That's my opinion too. I just don't see why somebody would 10 star a bruiser with those traits.

SCBMAGoptus_kf
    Some of the DR badges are awesome , i cant seem to get any bigger than 18%
    Wild Walking Family
    SCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,410
    edited July 8

that bitch is sexy @SCBMA :p obviously she needs power strike for throatpunching to the death lol and as far as the badges and the actual logistics of traits and supposed neglect, you’re safe because.......  

😂

edit: I had to correct the spelling of throatpunch 🙄 I’m appalled. 
    SCBMADeathwish19Governator
    WellyLuga  You need 3 legendary DR badges to get to 80% without iron skin and tactical, they need to add up to 67% outside of set bonus to max. Any less and you'll need tactical. 
    Im confused , where does the other 13% come from to get to  80% ? 
    Wild Walking Family
    Badge set adds 20% to stats of badges.
    67% X 1.2 = 80.4%
    Is it 20% regardless of 4, 5  or 6 badges of the same set ? 
    Wild Walking Family
    edited July 8
    cyclon98 said:
    Eugene's DR adds up to 77(23+26+23+5(bonus effect)).
    It must be due to the visual error and the actual effect is 80(24+26+24+6)?

Yes. The effect with set bonus applied is exactly 20% higher than the original, not whatever the screen says. That's just mathematically incorrect rounded down display estimate.
    cyclon98
    Reeconn said:
    Is it 20% regardless of 4, 5  or 6 badges of the same set ? 
    Yes, but it's only applied to the set. If you have 4 badges in the same set, they get 20% set bonus each. The other two badges outside of the set gets no set bonus.
    edited July 8

@paste so to confirm i need to swap the 2 DR badges circled red  to match the rest of the set  to get to 80% DR  , which would also enable me to re roll iron skin for luck on Eugene 
    Wild Walking Family
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 572
    well, even with a set bonus on that badge, you would not have more than around 23+16+23*1.2=67%. So you need to get a better badge than the blue one, then you would go over 70% and could get to 80% with a tactical staff.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Reeconn
    So 3x DR badges averaging 21-24% each  plus 10% for the set plus 10% for tactical Will give me the 80% needed to re roll iron skin for luck on Eugene 
    Wild Walking Family
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 572
    Well not exactly. Legendary DR badges are usually in the 19-21% range, or 20-22% if they have no bonus. So 3 badges at 20% each gives 60%, and if they all get the set bonus, you get 60 * 1.2 = 72, to which you need to add a tactical weapon.

To get to 80% on badges only you also need at least one badge with a suitable bonus (preferable a trait bonus of Dodge or Lucky).
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Hard work trying to get to 80%
    Wild Walking Family
    Burmeliinisghost_pepper
    Your Riot Gear Glenn has 10% via tactical and 2/3 badges in the set: 10+23+(20+15)*1.2=75% 
    Your Eugene is the same but he also has 17% DR via Iron Skin:         10+17+23+(20+14)*1.2 = 90.8%

If RGG is played with a scout he will get 4% extra, so 79%.

The badge values in the set are derived from knowing how the displayed values work, but you can confirm them by ticking the "show equiped" checkbox.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,268
    Reeconn said:
    WellyLuga  You need 3 legendary DR badges to get to 80% without iron skin and tactical, they need to add up to 67% outside of set bonus to max. Any less and you'll need tactical. 
    Im confused , where does the other 13% come from to get to  80% ? 
    67% X 1.2 = 80.4%
    This :smile:

Since NG have hidden values and it's not all how it is on the badge screen I find it easier to work out before the set bonuses are added. Once you've got rid of iron skin you need your 3 badges to add up to 67%, or 59% if you are using tactical. That way once the set bonuses it will just be enough to get you to the max.  If you can find one solid badge to build around, like the two 20+5 I have on mine it just makes it a little easier since the other two don't have to be that strong.
    Reeconn
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 40
    Reeconn said:
    BTW, #5 badge's bonus effect doesn't work when Eugene himself has it.
    ghost_pepper
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 83
    edited July 9
    67% X 1.2 = 80.4%

Correct me, but the 20% set bonus is already included, isn't it? That's why slot 5 shows 26% DR. When u fit the 4th bagde from the same set, all get instandly the set bonus.
    I also calculate 77% DR from Eugene @WellyLuga
    Another question: How you get the DR Badge with Retaliate trait bonus? Can't find it in the 6x DR cycle. Only hero and class bonus listed.
  • m4sm4s Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 55
    edited July 9
    WellyLuga said:

Always calculate DR without bonus point(with original base value):
    26 -> 23%
    23 -> 20%
    23- > 20%
    63% x 20% = 75,6 + 5(green dot DR Badges)

NOTE:
    67 point original base value, with 20% bonus = 80,4
    Simplifying, we need BADGES  with original Base Value:  22 and 22 and 23