Top Guns of the Season 4 GW

Comments

• tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 337
    Andriod got a new top score
    Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
    [Deleted User]
  • Andriod got a new top score
    updated 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited July 2020
    how do you think someone this season can break 800 points in one fight or maybe break the maximum result 812?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,040
    edited July 2020
    It would be incredibly tough to hit that amount, you basically need an average of 45 VP per attack.  I think RSL44 grants that much right? Playing 18 44-46 missions without fail would be tough.  The other side is that you would have to be playing solely for your own score as you often need to help out with other missions along the way RSL40-43.
    mimicaBurmeliinisxbamfx
  • WellyLuga said:
    It would be incredibly tough to hit that amount, you basically need an average of 45 VP per attack.  I think RSL44 grants that much right? Playing 18 44-46 missions without fail would be tough.  The other side is that you would have to be playing solely for your own score as you often need to help out with other missions along the way RSL40-43.
    yea, but often we fight against weak team and it's good chance to set good result
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:
    yea, but often we fight against weak team and it's good chance to set good result
    Good luck to anyone who tries!  I get allocated the tough missions as it is my unfortunate role within the team but I don't actively try for a high individual score, it just happens if I end up doing well that day.  As it's a team game I am more concerned with that so I won't ever ask the team to accomodate me as I go for a high score :smile:

Jenngaquilabrucewayne007
  • welcome to the top

651 - banksy - DARK ALLIANCE 
    Antonin
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,004
    edited July 2020
    improved my own score a bit but high score also by our opponent

Ingame username: Jubjab
    [Deleted User]
  • improved my own score a bit but high score also by our opponent

updated 
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Nouveau record pour Neurodok
    [Deleted User]
  • Daiiko said:
    Nouveau record pour Neurodok
    updated 
  • 664 - Сучъе ебло - Dark Alliance 
    welcome to the top
    Antoninmiori199373
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,147

Iced1979 606
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

[Deleted User]
  • Billbam said:

Iced1979 606
    outstanding for Recon team, updated 
    Billbam

A good day for Wild Walking. Over 9k score and Joca nearly got the coveted 800+ :smiley:
    [Deleted User]Burmeliinisaquila
  • WellyLuga said:

A good day for Wild Walking. Over 9k score and Joca nearly got the coveted 800+ :smiley:
    fucking hot!! 
  • updated 
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Productive day with 0 kaw in 6H. Still I smile. 

[Deleted User]Nova_TWD
  • xbamfx said:
    Productive day with 0 kaw in 6H. Still I smile. 

will see what tactics win Wild Walking that play 10 team or yours :) updated 
    xbamfx
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    Record pour notre Reine du Royaume
    [Deleted User]
    @Crocodile I want to play them so badly and I really hope it’s their best, i feel I can stand toe to toe with anyone. Last time we play them I wasn’t on the roster in that battle, next time I hope to be there 😎
    Nova_TWD
  • Daiiko said:
    Record pour notre Reine du Royaume

updated
  • xbamfx said:
    @Crocodile I want to play them so badly and I really hope it’s their best, i feel I can stand toe to toe with anyone. Last time we play them I wasn’t on the roster in that battle, next time I hope to be there 😎
    we all hope to see that epic fight :) 
    xbamfx
    Fighting with 8 players seems to give the higher score on average but I'm not sure whether the team is keen to change and fight over 5 days instead of 4. Until one of us makes the switch the fight will never happen :cry:
    xbamfx
  • WellyLuga said:
    Fighting with 8 players seems to give the higher score on average but I'm not sure whether the team is keen to change and fight over 5 days instead of 4. Until one of us makes the switch the fight will never happen :cry:
    I'm thinking if you keep that pace 8 800-9 100 points per fight (before multiple) you are win season
    xbamfxWellyLuga
    @WellyLuga I am coming for your head buddy 
    [Deleted User]WellyLuga
    Lucille is thirsty 
    [Deleted User]
    edited July 2020
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:
    I'm thinking if you keep that pace 8 800-9 100 points per fight (before multiple) you are win season
    It would be difficult to maintain that score for the entire season and even then it might not be enough. We will see what happens after the update :wink: