Now playable on more Android 10 devices.

The latest version of Android (at least on Xperia XZ2) has made the game playable instead of a black screen.

If you have been having issues then it could be worth checking if you have version 52.1.A.0.672
PastebladgierGradycyclon98

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Hey thanks for the info, it started to work on mine as well!
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager, Staff Posts: 1,107
    How about others who have been experiencing this, has it started working for you guys?
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 827
    Working for me on Google Pixel 1/Android 10, since several weeks back.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • nomyfaultnomyfault Member Posts: 4
    Updated and now working
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 140
    Hi there!
    Does it works with a Samsung A51?
    Any feedback? 
    @Fluxxx so we can say that devs found the reason why exactly Android 10 used to generate issue in the game? As I view when this post was.... Post, are more feedback get in global informations, even internally? 
  • MagnusRexMagnusRex Member Posts: 49
    The game also runs on Nokia 5.3 with android 10 but keep in mind that you probably won't be able to connect to Google play.. I can't.
    There is a thread about this in 'game issues'
    I don't have info on Samsung phones..
    Coolseb
    I'll tell
    My new phone is on point to arrive, maybe tomorrow 
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager, Staff Posts: 1,107
    In a way, we do know why it happens, but the solution to it is a bit more complicated. Essentially, this happens because there are specific files in our game, that Google Play on some Android 10 devices does not request when the game is updated, or when the cache or app data are cleared. Without the file, the game can't run, and we cannot fix this through the game. 

As we can see above, at some point this issue fixed itself on some devices with Android 10, but not all of them. It doesn't seem to have much consistency to it - we're still working on a fix for this, but it seems that the majority of Android 10 devices are able to run the game now.
    Ok thank you for the basic explanation @Fluxxx
    Samsung A51 android 10 clearly works 👌🏼
    Satisfied 😁
    MagnusRex_Lily_
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 259
    @Fluxxx, in this phone the game isn’t working. Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE LX3. 

• ProLegendProLegend Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    MagnusRex said:
    The game also runs on Nokia 5.3 with android 10 but keep in mind that you probably won't be able to connect to Google play.. I can't.omegle
    There is a thread about this in 'game issues'
    I don't have info on Samsung phones..

This happens because there are specific files in our game, that Google Play on some Android 10 devices does not request when the game is updated,